Quoted: 2590 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
About the same for me.

Dexter
2017 F-250 Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW- A few Forscan tweaks
My old Truck, now son's truck:
2004 F-250SD Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW; SCT X4 w/custom tunes (currently
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPD)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FICM;
FICM Tuner (currently Atlas40);
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
VK688 Oil Cooler Relocate with coolant re-route;
Water Pump;

O-ringed Heads; ARP Studs; Fel-Pro Gaskets;
Coolant Filter;
DashCommand on PLX Kiwi2 + iMFD with EGT & Fuel/Oil Pressure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 105 Old 10-01-2017, 04:43 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Alright, good to know. Gotta schedule up some time on the lift - thinking it might be simplest for me to handle the heads / studs, and suspension all at the same time.
post #93 of 105 Old 10-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 113 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8orFord View Post
Yeah, my heads don't make my truck do that. Should I get a warranty claim in to Jared? LOL
But can he tow...
There's a video of him somewhere doing the trailer challenge and drag racing with a trailer in the same truck. If you were referring to Charlie that is...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Justin

2005 F250 300,000 miles

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Custom Big 3 Upgrade - Viper Remote Start - Aluminum Radiator
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #94 of 105 Old 10-02-2017, 03:17 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doward View Post
What's the lead time on these heads? Noticed my last run that my coolant pressure was up a couple of psi (~14psi) - I haven't studded the truck yet, and with 265k on her, I figure what the hell, new heads with the studs.

Make for a nice Christmas present to myself Nevermind that I'm already doing a full suspension re-work and 4" lift....

Do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sock Puppet likes this.

2015 f350 lariat
2003 Jetta TDI 5spd
post #95 of 105 Old 10-02-2017, 07:25 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doward View Post
What's the lead time on these heads?
Drop Charlie or Jared a note. I think they were supposed to get some in this week, but not sure.
post #96 of 105 Old 10-02-2017, 03:15 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Won't be this week - looking @ early December.
post #97 of 105 Old 10-02-2017, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Thanked 1,081 Times in 1,009 Posts
Mentioned: 204 Post(s)
Garage
Wow! I guess myself, @joe blow and @Shadowfax started something and wiped out the inventory. LOL
Gives you time to save up though.

Dexter
SPD)

FICM;
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
Water Pump;

Coolant Filter;
post #98 of 105 Old 10-02-2017, 05:39 PM

Thanked 1,843 Times in 1,787 Posts
Mentioned: 715 Post(s)
Quoted: 4004 Post(s)
I hope @Doward meant he was not buying until December and not that the inventory is not being replenished until December ?
@Gearhead2012 ??

6.0 flush pdf

Last edited by ZMANN; 10-02-2017 at 05:45 PM.
post #99 of 105 Old 10-02-2017, 05:45 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
So glad I came looking for advice when I did.
I may have missed the window to get them quick.

Im sure the true test will rest with g8orford since he drives a heck of a lot more than I do and tows more often as well.

Best decision I could have made and I still have my oem heads as back ups.....considering they're still usable

2004/Kill Devil O-ringed heads/Studs(finally)/Warren 175-30's/ADII/KC StageII/BPD everything/ODAWG S2R Ported Intake/CX racing IC/Gearhead Tunes/WPE RR...........FINALLY DONE and (still) NO LEAKS!

Joe

post #100 of 105 Old 10-02-2017, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Thanked 1,081 Times in 1,009 Posts
Mentioned: 204 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
I hope @Doward meant he was not buying until December and not that the inventory is not being replenished until December ?
@Gearhead2012 ??
You're probably on mark. I may have misread his intent.
ZMANN likes this.

Dexter
SPD)

FICM;
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
Water Pump;

Coolant Filter;
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode