Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
3M views 44K replies 379 participants last post by  wpg_f250 
#1 ·
Alright, since nobody else has done it yet, I guess it's up to me to start this one. That way we can get back to "on topic" in the "what did you do" thread :lol: No topics in particular required.........if it doesn't take off I'll kill it, otherwise I figure it may help wrangle in a couple of the other threads. Up to you guys though.

So there's the awkward start haha.....

#1,002 ·
noted, really all the money I've spent on everything else on the bastard can't complain that much
I stopped counting at around 18k after paying 10 k for it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: john galt
#1,004 ·
It isn't the amount of money that I think about. It's the smile on my face when I drive it. I've been working from home the past couple of weeks, so just got to drive the Sweet Unit again and it just makes me SO HAPPY. :D

#1,005 ·
I stopped counting at around 18k after paying 10 k for it.

Makes me glad I bought mine new. I traded my trouble-free '03 in on it in '06 and I flat out abuse this thing. I did oil cooler and EGR delete @167,000 miles and rebuilt the turbo because anti freeze gums up and doesn't lubricate well. I paid $38,500 OTD and have had the best of luck. Maybe soon I can afford head studs. Hard to believe I keep a 6.0 because of the low cost of ownership!! Hahaha

#1,006 ·
Same here that leveling kit sucks! I never really wanted to lift it but at this point I want a decent suspension. I also could have done without rims even stocks with some big old tires looks nice. And the almost 400 dollar intake. (I could have gotten something better) And at this point I don't think I'm ever getting rid of it. Love my Ex!
Btw is there anyway for me to add one of them fancy filters y'all been using?
To this ;

Reactions: john galt
#1,007 ·
frazled is more like it but glad you noticed :D
trying to get labels figured out
I was going to do the nick to hit page 100...
but I have nothing to say and no burning desire to prove it at the moment :hehe:
Thought about going for a ride it's pouring, maybe get some dirt of the truck. Play in the flooded streets of Miami. Look at the marlins stadium can't even see it.

1000th "Chat Thread" post! :woot:

Fixed it for you.

#1,008 · (Edited)
Bought new tile and mosaic for the restrooms at the store. They are also getting crown, automatic flush toilets, going to "imperfect smooth" texture instead of the old school knockdown. Auto light switches, recessed lighting and sconces on each side of the mirror

#1,009 ·
What are you getting? I need to find a place that's local that I can just swap them out cuz from what I understand they go bad anyway. So I need to find a dealer maybe get some of them marine grade. Like the ones merc has.

I think I have decided that I am going to get a pair of Duracell from SAMs club. $105 each with a 5 year full replacement warranty . 850 cca so it's pretty powerful and a good warranty.

#1,010 ·
I think I have decided that I am going to get a pair of Duracell from SAMs club. $105 each with a 5 year full replacement warranty . 850 cca so it's pretty powerful and a good warranty.
I might have to see what Costco has.

#1,011 ·

I'm going to have to check out my SAMs as well. That's a damn good price on batteries and I think my truck will need some new ones for this winter.

#1,012 ·
Anyone know off hand what Fumoto valve to use for the coolant block drain?

#1,014 ·
^^^^should be F-108N
Thanks, getting some things together, going to delete the EGR and replace Tstst so I figured it's time to change coolant too.

#1,015 ·
I might have to see what Costco has.

I got my Interstates @costco for $89 each. Had many negative experiences w/interstate over the last 20 years so was hesitant, but a couple guys on the org here said do it. 2 years now with zero issues.

#1,016 ·
Want to hear another dose of my luck?
Downpipe just melted a hole through my ac line in the Cummins and evacuated all my refrigerant

#1,017 ·
Want to hear another dose of my luck?
Downpipe just melted a hole through my ac line in the Cummins and evacuated all my refrigerant
Wtf!
Was that because of the aftermarket stuff?
Or just a factory flaw?
And wassup with that Cummins is it faster than the 6oh?

#1,019 · (Edited)
Sounds like they forgot to heat wrap that line when they installed the twins.

I like lamp...
They wrapped the down pipe but the line is resting right up against the ****in downpipe. What kind of retard **** is that

#1,020 ·
They wrapped the pipe but the line is resting right up against the ****in downpipe. What kind of retard **** is that
Some SEMA build chit is what...:hehe:

Seriously tho the heat wrap tubes for the AC lines are money. My BD manifold is less then a 1/4 inch from my passenger side mani and no issues yet. With several long road trips and hard pulls.

I like lamp...