6.0 Chat Thread - Page 3450 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 58201Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #34491 of 34629 Old 11-17-2019, 01:01 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 434 Post(s)
Quoted: 3151 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
and Romania and Russia and the US etc etc...
mbsfield18 likes this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34492 of 34629 Old 11-18-2019, 06:20 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Quoted: 1886 Post(s)
Garage
Anyone have experience tuning with hp tuning software?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Justin

2005 F250 FX4 Lariat 292k

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
post #34493 of 34629 Old 11-18-2019, 07:10 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyF250 View Post
The DNC is spending tons of money on these smaller elections, they have no one running next year. They'll be out of cash with no candidate who can beat Trump. Now you know what the impeachment is about. Well that and they're afraid Trump will uncover their corruption in Ukraine.
The corruption has been known for a long time. It's not something new. Ukraine was dubbed one of the most corrupt countries. That's what pisses me off, the democrats are spending so much time trying to nail Trump with impeachment saying he was technically bribing the Ukraine saying he wouldn't give them the money unless they investigate the corruption. He's asking to investigate corruption on something that is actually corrupt and the Ukraine still got the money. The delay was to make sure the money we give to the Ukraine is used correctly after a recent election they had. Not because it was a bribe. Besides that, no investigation was ever done and they still got the money. So where is this supposedly bribe they are talking about? THERE IS NONE! Yet, they continue to drag out the impeachment hearings. It's a smear campaign my friends. Nothing more. What a wasted of time and our tax money.

Rant over...BTW, finally posted up the LED bulb upgrade in the LED sticky. Go check it out if interested.
bismic likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34494 of 34629 Old 11-18-2019, 08:10 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,069 Times in 998 Posts
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Quoted: 2564 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by waggonerj View Post
Anyone have experience tuning with hp tuning software?

Not at the moment, but I will (or plan to) within the next few months. First up is a early 90's Tahoe we're going to mud race in stock class. I'll probably also play with my 4.0 Ranger at some point. Not sure if I'll mess with the 6.0 or the 6.7 since I'm pretty happy with the current tunes on them. Also not sure if HP Tuners will even work with the 6.7. I think they do work with the 6.0 though.
john galt and TwinExcursions like this.

Dexter
2017 F-250 Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW- A few Forscan tweaks
My old Truck, now son's truck:
2004 F-250SD Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW; SCT X4 w/custom tunes (currently
SPD)

FICM;
FICM Tuner (currently Atlas40);
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
VK688 Oil Cooler Relocate with coolant re-route;
Water Pump;

O-ringed Heads; ARP Studs; Fel-Pro Gaskets;
Coolant Filter;
DashCommand on PLX Kiwi2 + iMFD with EGT & Fuel/Oil Pressure
post #34495 of 34629 Old 11-18-2019, 08:14 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8orFord View Post
Not at the moment, but I will (or plan to) within the next few months. First up is a early 90's Tahoe we're going to mud race in stock class. I'll probably also play with my 4.0 Ranger at some point. Not sure if I'll mess with the 6.0 or the 6.7 since I'm pretty happy with the current tunes on them. Also not sure if HP Tuners will even work with the 6.7. I think they do work with the 6.0 though.
I believe it does work with the 6.7s. Also offers ficm tuning. I emailed HP and asked a bunch of questions lol we will see.

john galt and TwinExcursions like this.

Justin

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -

TPB!
post #34496 of 34629 Old 11-20-2019, 06:08 AM
Fummins Mod

Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Quoted: 2215 Post(s)
Garage
I intend to buy it at some point to turn off my christmas tree dash lol

Mike
2005 CCSB F250 4X4

P-Pump 12 Valve/NV4500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Cornville View Post
When a saint tells you, ya gotta listen.
post #34497 of 34629 Old 11-20-2019, 06:26 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,069 Times in 998 Posts
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Quoted: 2564 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by waggonerj View Post
I believe it does work with the 6.7s. Also offers ficm tuning. I emailed HP and asked a bunch of questions lol we will see.

My MPVI2 is supposed to be delivered today.
This is probably our race truck in a few months:

Dexter
2017 F-250 Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW- A few Forscan tweaks
My old Truck, now son's truck:
2004 F-250SD Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW; SCT X4 w/custom tunes (currently
SPD)

FICM;
FICM Tuner (currently Atlas40);
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
VK688 Oil Cooler Relocate with coolant re-route;
Water Pump;

O-ringed Heads; ARP Studs; Fel-Pro Gaskets;
Coolant Filter;
DashCommand on PLX Kiwi2 + iMFD with EGT & Fuel/Oil Pressure
post #34498 of 34629 Old 11-20-2019, 06:28 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8orFord View Post
My MPVI2 is supposed to be delivered today.

This is probably our race truck in a few months:

Let me know how you like it. I'm really considering doing my own tuning.

Justin

TPB!
post #34499 of 34629 Old 11-20-2019, 07:11 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
This truck I tell ya. Battery light is on. Voltage is between 11.6-12.3 amps. FICM 49.5. When you let off the pedal light would go out
post #34500 of 34629 Old 11-20-2019, 07:21 AM

Mentioned: 1190 Post(s)
Quoted: 1425 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.7ferd View Post
This truck I tell ya. Battery light is on. Voltage is between 11.6-12.3 amps. FICM 49.5. When you let off the pedal light would go out
Sounds like the voltage regulator is going bad.

[SIZE="3"]For all your ford powerstroke needs. If you dont see what you are looking for on the website, please use the contact page and shoot us a message or
Part numbers will help alot too if they are not on our site.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode