Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2004 F250 CCSB 4X4
4" Skyjacker lift
3:73 gears
35x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Method MR309 wheels
KDD heads, ARP studs, BD exhaust manifolds, DieselSite up pipes, Mishimoto degas bottle
PHP Insight PRO
PHP Atlas 40 FICM tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34442 of 34744 Old 11-11-2019, 06:41 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I can't stand people who don't know proper 4 way stop procedure. Blows my mind.
john galt and TwinExcursions like this.
post #34443 of 34744 Old 11-11-2019, 07:01 PM
It is What IT is

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpholland View Post
Damn road rage got the better of me today.

Was at a 4 way stop and for some reason a little red Mitsubishi Eclipse thought he'd follow the guy in front of him through the stop and ignore me waiting to turn right at the stop sign after the guy in front of him went. Instead of stopping to let me go, he sped up and swerved around my front end. As soon as I made the turn and got behind him he started to brake check me. I don't suffer these guys to well so I just went to pass him (yes, it was a residential double yellow). He sped up and thought he wouldn't let me back in, but I guess he didn't realize that I am the type that would drive over his little red fender and then attach his front bumper to my hitch. I was totally in the wrong (well mostly I guess), but I bet he won't brake check a truck 3 times his size anymore. Pretty sure they will total his car. Lucky for me the kid was a smart mouth little punk that kept mouthing off to the cops. Almost feel it was worth the 265 dollar illegal pass ticket. Not sure if the insurance claim will make me feel the same though. I ended up with a dent in front of my bumper and a bunch of red paint on my right rear tire from his front fender.

Hate them little C***suckers! I now flip my moose lights on. And soon will be getting a windshield mounted camera to record. Every day someone blows the red lights. Blatantly. not just oops it was yellow (or as I like to call it "ripe") but just flat out red for 2-3 seconds.
Sorry about the ticket and the dent. I'd have beat his *** (I don't back down easily. at all) since I'm a bit of a hothead as needed.
Hope he learned his lesson tho!

Zach

07 F250 KR FX4 CCSB, Dark Copper Metallic/AZ Beige, Rotella T6
6000K HIDs, Zoodad, Fog mod/High Idle, Tinted, Rancho 9000s, Banks CAI,
Blue Spring, NUC/Amsoil Bypass Oil Filter
Z36 slotted/drilled rotors, Carbon Ceramic brake pads,
Warren 175/stock, Atlas 40, Fleetrite ELC, ScangaugeII

168,084 miles....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Air Force Veteran......Go Blue!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Support Our Troops - Remember Our Veterans!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34444 of 34744 Old 11-11-2019, 07:03 PM
It is What IT is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ford View Post
So I'm slowly getting rid of all the chrome, I got Harley headlights and paint matched the grill, does anyone know of a good cheap bumper?

Love the rig!

1. Where did you buy the lights? how's the fit?
2. Where did you get the grill? How much?
3. Who's badges do you have on? Where from?

TIA !
john galt and jokester00 like this.

Zach

168,084 miles....

post #34445 of 34744 Old 11-11-2019, 09:41 PM

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsargent View Post
Love the rig!

1. Where did you buy the lights? how's the fit?
2. Where did you get the grill? How much?
3. Who's badges do you have on? Where from?

TIA !
Thanks! Lights are an E-bay special, so far fit is good but I'm not holding my breath for quality as I see a lot of people that get the fake Harley lights like this have issues with the "clear coat" cracking and pealing.

The grill was also from E-bay, standard knock off Harley grill for $100, probably another $50-60 in paint and stripper to get the chrome off.

Badges are actually not from E-bay surprisingly lol, they're from Amazon, the 2 fender and 1 tailgate badge along with the Powerstroke emblems came out to about $100, and the grill emblem I want to say was $20.

Not sure how well the grill will hold up, but I haven't done much with the truck and I was bored so I figured it was fairly cheap and gives the truck a new look so why not lol.
john galt likes this.

2005 F-350 Lariat, studded, Sinister diesel EGR delete, Sinister diesel coolant filter, MBRP 4" straight pipe, Banks ram air intake, SCT X4 tuner, blue spring, EGT sensor, fuel pressure sensor, 4" lift, 08 style mirrors, 35x12.5R20 Toyo RT

SOLD:
2006 Ford F-250 King Ranch FX4 crew cab short bed
4" flood lights for back up lights, High idle switch, 2008-16 tail lights, 2011-16 style 6.0 Powerstroke badging, Edge Insight CTS2, Blue spring mod, Viofo A119 dash cam, 275/70R18 BFG KO2, 2017 style mirrors, 2.5" lift coils, F-350 blocks in the rear, Riffraff CAC boots, Backup camera with spot lights in the rear, SCT X4 tuner, Fab Fours black steel series bumper with pre-runner guard, Mishimoto coolant filter, 4" Diamond eye turbo back straight pipe exhaust, 18x8.5 American Eagle Alloy Hardrock series 0168, 7.3L Fan clutch (Hayden 2835), Spyder LED tube projector headlights

2011 F-350 King Ranch FX4 crew cab long bed 325/65R18 BFG KO2, 18x8.5 American Eagle Alloy Hardrock series 0168, Steelcraft Elevation Bullnose Front Bumper, 20" front light bar, MBRP 4" DPF delete competition pipe, SCT GTX tuner with Tyrant tunes, Rough Country 1.5" leveling kit, Auxbeam LED headlights and fog lights, platinum style grill, black mirror lights
post #34446 of 34744 Old 11-11-2019, 09:59 PM
It is What IT is

Well @RedFord , it looks GREAT !

Zach

168,084 miles....

post #34447 of 34744 Old 11-11-2019, 11:27 PM
'consent of the governed'

Mentioned: 288 Post(s)
Quoted: 2207 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpholland View Post
Damn road rage got the better of me today.

Was at a 4 way stop and for some reason a little red Mitsubishi Eclipse thought he'd follow the guy in front of him through the stop and ignore me waiting to turn right at the stop sign after the guy in front of him went. Instead of stopping to let me go, he sped up and swerved around my front end. As soon as I made the turn and got behind him he started to brake check me. I don't suffer these guys to well so I just went to pass him (yes, it was a residential double yellow). He sped up and thought he wouldn't let me back in, but I guess he didn't realize that I am the type that would drive over his little red fender and then attach his front bumper to my hitch. I was totally in the wrong (well mostly I guess), but I bet he won't brake check a truck 3 times his size anymore. Pretty sure they will total his car. Lucky for me the kid was a smart mouth little punk that kept mouthing off to the cops. Almost feel it was worth the 265 dollar illegal pass ticket. Not sure if the insurance claim will make me feel the same though. I ended up with a dent in front of my bumper and a bunch of red paint on my right rear tire from his front fender.

We have to have a drink together.
post #34448 of 34744 Old 11-12-2019, 06:30 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,069 Times in 998 Posts
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Quoted: 2567 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ford View Post
So I'm slowly getting rid of all the chrome, I got Harley headlights and paint matched the grill, does anyone know of a good cheap bumper?

Wrap it. There's a thread over in the 17+ section where a guy had his wrapped.

Dexter
2017 F-250 Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW- A few Forscan tweaks
My old Truck, now son's truck:
2004 F-250SD Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW; SCT X4 w/custom tunes (currently
SPD)

FICM;
FICM Tuner (currently Atlas40);
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
VK688 Oil Cooler Relocate with coolant re-route;
Water Pump;

O-ringed Heads; ARP Studs; Fel-Pro Gaskets;
Coolant Filter;
DashCommand on PLX Kiwi2 + iMFD with EGT & Fuel/Oil Pressure
post #34449 of 34744 Old 11-12-2019, 04:02 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
It's been quite cold here. Down to the teens, had a few inches of snow last night, before that freezing rain. Glad I didn't have to work today.
post #34450 of 34744 Old 11-12-2019, 04:51 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
We have to have a drink together.
While your still sober , teach him how to project 3/8 nuts in a forward motion ... much like a shot gun
Patriot and john galt like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode