Mentioned: 1214 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
this^^^
wondering how everyone is doing after reading about crazy tornadoes in ohio

also hope everyone enjoyed their memorial day and did what ever makes you happy
time is limited for me here again today it looks like but hope everyone is well and i would like to hear @SparkyF250 and @[email protected] and anyone else in Ohio check in and let us know you are ok.
A few of the Sharknado's missed us, they were further south, but the town where my office manager lives, they had a huge dairy barn that got the roof ripped off, and a little town around Celina had a lot of damage. From what I seen afterwards, there were 32 confirmed tornado's that touched down from Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. All right in line across all 3 states.
john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

[SIZE="3"]For all your ford powerstroke needs. If you dont see what you are looking for on the website, please use the contact page and shoot us a message or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Part numbers will help alot too if they are not on our site.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32742 of 35056 Old 05-30-2019, 12:16 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 441 Post(s)
Quoted: 3173 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSmoke07 View Post
Don't know how much longer it can hold out. Faults are like rubber bands, the more you stretch it, the bigger the snap. Every year that passes pushes the San Andreas more and more
true but the san andreas HAS moved quite a bit in the last 30 or 40 years and that has relieved a lot of pressure on the fault line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSmoke07 View Post
CA used to have about a 50 year cycle between significant quakes (7.0+), 1812, 1857, 1906......

It's coming, yet everyone is oblivious and doesn't have any clue just how close they are to disaster every single day
true but 71 ... 89 ... 07? or so we had a fairly good shake up here on a fault that a lot of folks hadn't known existed and a couple other smaller quakes on the san andreas and other connected fault lines, have relieved a lot of the pressure that would have kept building under the pressure of the plate movement. i am SURE there will be another "big one" we really dont have enough data on when last i heard the "experts" were saying it would be at least another 30 to 40 because we got lucky and the faults have been active in smaller quakes and that has relieved what would otherwise have built up into an assured catastrophie... just pointing it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
A few of the Sharknado's missed us, they were further south, but the town where my office manager lives, they had a huge dairy barn that got the roof ripped off, and a little town around Celina had a lot of damage. From what I seen afterwards, there were 32 confirmed tornado's that touched down from Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. All right in line across all 3 states.
tornados freak me out i have never really seen a full blown tornado but we had one touch down in a near by town and take a friend of mines to story house away...to this day it was erased and is now a lawn
in Tahoe we had a water spout on the lake which was the closest i have been to one and it did in fact sound like a freight train coming but the only rail tracks were abandoned almost a hundred years ago anyways it picked up roots and all a tree that was 3 and a half feet across at the base and dropped it on a guys garage and just flattened it...both were classified as down bursts for insurance purposes.
but i will take a quake over a tornado all day long
Patriot and voodooridr like this.

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #32743 of 35056 Old 05-30-2019, 11:12 PM
BTL
Premium Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
The above cloud photos Look like “The End Of Days” clouds to me. Armageddon, dogs and cats living together biblical judgement day shat! I will take earthquakes over tornadoes any day of the week. Earthquakes “Just happen”. Tornadoes give you all kinds of warnings and scare the hell out of everyone for a while before you actually see and hear them coming. Reminds me of going to a horror movie with all of the build up and anticipation of that big scare coming only it is real! Plus they can come in multiples! Multiple times! On consecutive days! And they actually have a whole season. Earthquakes just happen and then they are done, maybe for 50yrs or more.
BTL
backhoebill and john galt like this.

2003 Lariat 4x4 CCSB 6.0
281,500mi
KC Stage 2 Turbo, KDD heads,
ARP Head studs,
175-30 injectors, Adrenalin HPOP
MBRP 4” SS Turbo back
BPD HD remote air to oil cooler
BPD water pump and EGR Cooler
Hayden mechanical fan clutch
Amsoil 2 micron bypass filter
Mishimoto Radiator, HT thermostat and hoses
Mean Green 220amp alternator
Odyssey 65-PC1750T batteries
Accurate Diesel adj. FP regulator cover
Fass Titanium 125 with 5/8” draw tube
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32744 of 35056 Old 05-31-2019, 09:21 PM
california deplorable

i agree i will take a little shaking over the finger of god erasing things
again wasnt there but our house was erased and i mean before it was a beautiful little mid century house and next it was a slab foundation like nothing had ever been built on it

I like mead

Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

post #32745 of 35056 Old 06-01-2019, 09:24 AM
california deplorable

hey and a happy birthday shout out to @nitrogen
congrats on another successful trip around the sun

I like mead

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john galt For This Useful Post:
nitrogen (06-01-2019)
post #32746 of 35056 Old 06-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 906 Post(s)
Garage
I'll second the happy bday to @nitrogen . Did you get my card?

2003 F-350, CC, LB, 285/75/16, Autometer Gages, Fox 2.0's (Thanks to Corey), Sninister Bypass Coolant Filter, 4" Turbo Back,Leece-Neville 230 Amp Alternator, 6.4 litre starter

post #32747 of 35056 Old 06-01-2019, 10:14 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 861 Post(s)
That was the card with $1,000 cash inside correct? ;-) nope still waiting :-)
Thanks for the birthday wishes
SparkyF250, BTL and partyman97_3 like this.

2005 F350 srw Crewcab lariat. 6.0 diesel
post #32748 of 35056 Old 06-01-2019, 10:24 AM

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1055 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Happy Birthday @nitrogen wishing you many more
nitrogen likes this.

2004 F250 CCSB 4X4
4" Skyjacker lift
3:73 gears
35x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Method MR309 wheels
KDD heads, ARP studs, BD exhaust manifolds, DieselSite up pipes, Mishimoto degas bottle
PHP Insight PRO
PHP Atlas 40 FICM tune
post #32749 of 35056 Old 06-01-2019, 10:31 AM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 861 Post(s)
I'm thinking I've been pretty good this last year, so maybe I'll be really lucky and get a Special Reserve seat on the short bus, one with lots of chewing gum underneath. Or maybe even get to touch the steering wheel for a moment ;-)

2005 F350 srw Crewcab lariat. 6.0 diesel
post #32750 of 35056 Old 06-01-2019, 10:47 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 906 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrogen View Post
That was the card with $1,000 cash inside correct? ;-) nope still waiting :-)
Thanks for the birthday wishes
You know, that you mention it, I probably spent it on my 6.0. Imagine that, huh?
john galt likes this.

2003 F-350, CC, LB, 285/75/16, Autometer Gages, Fox 2.0's (Thanks to Corey), Sninister Bypass Coolant Filter, 4" Turbo Back,Leece-Neville 230 Amp Alternator, 6.4 litre starter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , is john galt a bunghole ? , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode