LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #32231 of 33832 Old 04-28-2019, 07:44 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 428 Post(s)
Quoted: 3085 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.flow View Post
****in had it with dead batteries and replacing batteries.
Ordering this solar charger for my trailer
Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Off Grid Portable Foldable 2Pcs 50W Solar Panel Suitcase Built-in Kickstand with Waterproof 20A Charger Controller https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079JVBVL3..._W7sXCbY510113

In storage until I put my building up, I don't have power. So this will be my battery tender. Batteries these days are already trash and expensive. So hopefully it works well

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
the renogy is supposedly a good system but you can get 100 watts with the same controller for under 200 on ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick draw View Post
Iíve been waiting on my heads I should have got the first time, got the heads forgot to get new studs so hopefully Iím putting those on next weekend with new transmission the beast will be ready to roll,
20 over block, stage 2 cam, stage2r Turbo, stage 3 owdawg intake, 190/30 injectors, bd manifolds, mbrb y pipe , now kill devil oring heads and arp625+ studs hopefully no more blown gaskets, and the transmission will hold up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
very pretty ...
what it really needs is to go in my truck
no thats beautiful an you are going to love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.9and6.0 View Post
Just found a Amsoil dealer would have been $165.00 for 15 quarts.
For the future would Amsoil be recommended?

i haven't run it in my 6.0 but have heard good things about it for years. i say if you can get it cheaper than the t6 i would run it in a heart beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpholland View Post
I bought this a couple years ago. Sub-compact 25 horse diesel. Backhoe is good for about 6 feet, but the loader is only good for about 1000 pounds, maybe. Great little tractor for a small non-farm. It was around 20K brand new with a 50" front mounted snow blower. I think they offer 84 months no interest on it now too.

toss a cab on it and it would be about perfect for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudah View Post
u mean 6.4 or the 6.7 leafs? i heard about guys using the 6.4 leafs + shackles...ill have to look more into that. anything to make the ride better/ be able to haul more.
if you are trying to increase load and ride quality perhaps air bags?
I am no expert but i have heard good things about air bags for varying loads coupled with the newer variable rate springs.
and again i am no expert but that seems the most likely to give you all you want for your ride
perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I can either confirm or contradict this theory.
ChrisSki and Got Dirt? like this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32232 of 33832 Old 04-28-2019, 08:06 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 779 Post(s)
[QUOTE=john galt;16277265]

No, im refreshing the suspension. ordered a track bar/ balljoint and ordering the axle and radius arm bushings. while im at it, im replacing my front springs and rear leafs + adding F350 blocks and adding Timbrens. Airbags im sure are nice..... but its more $ than i wanna dedicate right now.

My track bar joints are shot and im tired of feeling like im trying to control a boat when driving so why not refresh the suspension while im at it.

Il prob just buy OEM 05-07 leafs + shackles i just figured if see if anyone had a "better option" I dont have a shop RN that i have time to drill holes and mountnew mounts etc LOL i need to just swap the parts i have in and out LOL
john galt likes this.

2007 F250 Lariat Outlaw
Stock Motor
5" MBRP Catback
post #32233 of 33832 Old 04-28-2019, 08:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fetorino View Post
You forgot to mention the Sinister intake elbow. Thatís probably where you will actually gain all the power. 😳

Jealously isnít good my friend

Boudah likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32234 of 33832 Old 04-28-2019, 09:23 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 428 Post(s)
Quoted: 3085 Post(s)
[quote=Boudah;16277279]
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post

No, im refreshing the suspension. ordered a track bar/ balljoint and ordering the axle and radius arm bushings. while im at it, im replacing my front springs and rear leafs + adding F350 blocks and adding Timbrens. Airbags im sure are nice..... but its more $ than i wanna dedicate right now.

My track bar joints are shot and im tired of feeling like im trying to control a boat when driving so why not refresh the suspension while im at it.

Il prob just buy OEM 05-07 leafs + shackles i just figured if see if anyone had a "better option" I dont have a shop RN that i have time to drill holes and mountnew mounts etc LOL i need to just swap the parts i have in and out LOL
if you want to go stock i forget if it was c code or a code springs that are supposed to ride nicer.
there are a lot of good aftermarket options one off road i believe makes a leveling spring with minimal lift that might be a good fit you can check it out anyways. i have a track bar bracket and 2" blocks i probably dont need the 2" blocks were on my 350 when i got it.
and my thought on air bags was you can adjust for the weight you are towing. also pretty sure you can add them later and from what i understand they aren't that expensive.
you might be able to shop around and find a deal on something that will really work for you.
now i have gotten side tracked so many times i don't even remember what the real point i was going to make was
carry on

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #32235 of 33832 Old 04-29-2019, 01:32 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
6.0 Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by repalmer View Post
I run amsoil here in the states, so my vote says yes. Just make sure it's the oil for our era of truck. They have several different formulas. I don't remember the name off hand though.

Would this work only the signature series Amsoil is available here;

For my daily drive we bought a Nissan Xterra 2015, an extended warranty came with it. The only way to keep the extended warranty is to have the vehicle serviced ONLY at the dealership and you must do every single service interval. They charge a ton for parts, they want $58.00 for a $17.99 filter!
john galt likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toren302 View Post
Starting the new year off right!!
Time to build a 500+hp 4x4 station wagon on 35's!!
I hate lamp!!
05 Ex Fueled by Holders, Air Pushed by KC, Built by Toren
KC Turbo Stage 2
Holders Diesel Stage 3 190cc 30% Injectors
ODAWG Cast 6.0L stage 2 Ported Intake Manifold
MBRP Up-Pipe
ARP HeadStuds
AFE Momentum HD Intake
Swamps 58V FICM PHP Atlas 40
6.4 starter
CTS2

Last edited by 5.9and6.0; 04-29-2019 at 01:42 AM.
post #32236 of 33832 Old 04-29-2019, 05:38 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post

toss a cab on it and it would be about perfect for me
That adds about another 5K to the price, but it is an option!
john galt likes this.

ďAnyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.Ē Douglas Adams

post #32237 of 33832 Old 04-29-2019, 06:34 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by quick draw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fetorino View Post
You forgot to mention the Sinister intake elbow. That’s probably where you will actually gain all the power. 😳

Jealously isn’t good my friend

Forgive me for coveting your elbow
post #32238 of 33832 Old 04-29-2019, 07:58 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
I'm officially a civilian again! Just got my dd214 and I'm free of the Armys control !

04 f250 4x4
just some things here and there

Colin
04 f250 FX4 6.0 4x4 Auto
EGR weight loss program, SCT tunes, Blue Spring update, cold air intake, 4" turbo back 5" stacks, coolant filter, fuel sump.
"dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians"
post #32239 of 33832 Old 04-29-2019, 08:11 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 208 Post(s)
Quoted: 3176 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.flow View Post
Damnit! One of the plants I got from the nursery has a fungus and it spread to all of my photinia and is killing it. I just spent $700!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
If you spent $700 on freakin plants, you are not frugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin7.3 View Post
I'm officially a civilian again! Just got my dd214 and I'm free of the Armys control !

04 f250 4x4
So now you can stand up tall, you're not short anymore.

Kryptic_361, Boudah and john galt like this.

Sparky

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

post #32240 of 33832 Old 04-29-2019, 11:19 AM
Serving Our Country!

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin7.3 View Post

04 f250 4x4
Good luck and hope you enjoy.

I thought I'd remake myself once I got out, and I tried teaching elementary school for two years. I hated it. A civilian contract job opened up that is very close to what I used to do and I hopped on it. A lot of people are happy once they popped smoke, but I missed it. I was not Army, but I spent the last year assigned to an Army unit. For me it was a novelty living in a "circus" tent with hundreds of people or living in a room full of 15 bunk beds in a cabin. I can understand if that was your whole career how that could get old.
Kryptic_361 and john galt like this.

2005 F250, 189,000 Miles
Bullet Proof HD Oil Cooler w/ Cold Weather Kit, Bullet Proof EGR, Bulletproof Water Pump, 7.3 Fan Clutch
Airlift 5k Airbags and Wireless Air
Edge CTS w/ EGT probe and Fuel Pressure Sensor.
15 MPG slick; 10 MPG towing 11k fifth wheel
Ravelco

6.0 Flush Procedure:

Good 6.0 Reading:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode