6.0 Chat Thread - Page 3199 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 57018Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31981 of 33839 Old 04-14-2019, 07:04 AM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 428 Post(s)
Quoted: 3087 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just wanted to pop in and say hey everybody...
been pretty busy last few weeks got a 200 mile trek lined up for today
last of the snow finally melted off the gazeebo location floor is about shot and i should replpace it but probably next year i have to rebuild the green house roof pretty quick and get to planting what ever is going in this year. creek is down a bit to about the perfect level to enjoy in the back yard need 6 cords of wood stat... so that will be my week in a nut shel and any other projects i can get to oh and i should figure out how i want to install the diesel heater in the trailer
SparkyF250 and Got Dirt? like this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #31982 of 33839 Old 04-14-2019, 07:09 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 874 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
last of the snow finally melted off the gazeebo location floor is about shot and i should replpace it but probably next year i have to rebuild the green house roof pretty quick and get to planting what ever is going in this year. creek is down a bit to about the perfect level to enjoy in the back yard need 6 cords of wood stat... so that will be my week in a nut shel and any other projects i can get to oh and i should figure out how i want to install the diesel heater in the trailer
Glad to hear you are still on two feet. Been thinking about you.
john galt likes this.

2003 F-350, CC, LB, 285/75/16, Autometer Gages, Fox 2.0's (Thanks to Corey), Sninister Bypass Coolant Filter, 4" Turbo Back,Leece-Neville 230 Amp Alternator, 6.4 litre starter

post #31983 of 33839 Old 04-14-2019, 07:29 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
Who are you and what have you done with JG. This should have been a long multi-quote of all the posts written in the last week.

ďAnyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.Ē Douglas Adams

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #31984 of 33839 Old 04-14-2019, 07:31 AM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 428 Post(s)
Quoted: 3087 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by partyman97_3 View Post
Glad to hear you are still on two feet. Been thinking about you.
yup still alive and kicking trying to get started on cleaning up after the winter and playing my part to keep things moving in the right direction.
things are going well Patriots are winning

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #31985 of 33839 Old 04-14-2019, 10:37 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 570 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Used the Milwaukee 18v garden tools yesterday. Let me tell you.
Freaking awesome. I trimmed my hedges, chainsawed a few branches on trees, edged my grass, and blew everything away in about 20min. Every attatchment clicks right on. No swapping tools, no pull starting, no mixing gas. Nothing. Just grab and go. And each attatchment works with extensions. No ladder, nothing. Never been easier.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
post #31986 of 33839 Old 04-14-2019, 10:54 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 1239 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to backhoebill
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.flow View Post
Freaking awesome. I trimmed my hedges, chainsawed a few branches on trees, edged my grass, and blew everything away in about 20min. Every attatchment clicks right on. No swapping tools, no pull starting, no mixing gas. Nothing. Just grab and go. And each attatchment works with extensions. No ladder, nothing. Never been easier.

That may be in my future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
john galt likes this.

'06 F250 4x4, 280,xxx hard miles, ARP studded and o-ringed, Bulletproof EGR cooler, IPR coolant filter, blue spring, CSF 6028 intercooler, KC S2R, 4" turbo back, SPD & Herc FICM tune, SCT Livewire, PI converter, occasional Archoil, Mobil 1 Synthetic, Cat elc, Warn bumper and 16.5 winch in front & aftermarket mystery bumper in rear, dent in floorboard under throttle
post #31987 of 33839 Old 04-14-2019, 11:38 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhoebill View Post
That may be in my future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
++ to the above. I bought a chain saw, weed wacker and the blower last year. They certainly work as advertised. I especially like the chainsaw. I throw in the big skidder and go around the fields and clean up the trees in the field.

We have about 4 inches of snow on the ground today though.
john galt likes this.

2003 F-350, CC, LB, 285/75/16, Autometer Gages, Fox 2.0's (Thanks to Corey), Sninister Bypass Coolant Filter, 4" Turbo Back,Leece-Neville 230 Amp Alternator, 6.4 litre starter

post #31988 of 33839 Old 04-14-2019, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyman97_3 View Post
++ to the above. I bought a chain saw, weed wacker and the blower last year. They certainly work as advertised. I especially like the chainsaw. I throw in the big skidder and go around the fields and clean up the trees in the field.

We have about 4 inches of snow on the ground today though.
The new stuff is so cool. It uses 1 universal head and battery pack. Then the attachments quick connect to it.

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Produc...pment/Quik-Lok

One of my real good friends is a territory manager for Milwaukee. He brought the stuff by yesterday for me to try while mine are are on order

post #31989 of 33839 Old 04-14-2019, 12:16 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
The new stuff is so cool. It uses 1 universal head and battery pack. Then the attachments quick connect to it.

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Produc...pment/Quik-Lok

One of my real good friends is a territory manager for Milwaukee. He brought the stuff by yesterday for me to try while mine are are on order

I got in a hurry. i bought all the separate stuff last summer before I realized the were coming out with a modular system. They all work great though.
john galt likes this.

post #31990 of 33839 Old 04-14-2019, 02:34 PM

Watching that movie on motley crue. These guys are absolute animals lol

backhoebill and john galt like this.

Last edited by j.flow; 04-14-2019 at 03:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode