john galt likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #30622 of 34272 Old 02-10-2019, 02:51 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 575 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ordered a cmaberlain myQ wifi garage opener. Anyone used one? My openers suck through my tinted windows, and summer lost one into the abyss under the console in the jeep and it needs to be removed to retrieve it.
$26 for a new opener, or $52 for wifi enabled app. So I went for it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
post #30623 of 34272 Old 02-10-2019, 03:29 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Quoted: 3123 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.flow View Post
Ordered a cmaberlain myQ wifi garage opener. Anyone used one? My openers suck through my tinted windows, and summer lost one into the abyss under the console in the jeep and it needs to be removed to retrieve it.
$26 for a new opener, or $52 for wifi enabled app. So I went for it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
all i have heard about those is they are easy to hack
good luck man

well i am about tired of snow
lost the greenhouse
roof got blasted by a tree unloading and crushed it
i cant have nice things anymore i swear

just spent the last few hours trying to clear the roof of the trailer off so i dont lose it too...
and i got pulled over for the first time in over ten years by some chp who claimed they had chain control up gave me a warning which is better than a ticket i would have beaten anyway but all i was doing was trying to get up to speed on the straight to blow the snow off the roof so if someone came up behind me i wouldn't unload on them
anyways there are NO signs for chain controls between my house and where he stopped me and the roads were better plowed than they have been in days
not a big deal really but it irritates me

and i would rather be able to get over to Russes and help him out, the snow pic i posted earlier, as he was in the hospital for heart issues last summer and is by himself trying to dig out of there

looks like i have my work cut out for me rigging a new roof and tying it into the aliuminum frame of the walls for the green house and getting a roof over the trailer so i dont have to worry about this next year
SparkyF250 likes this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #30624 of 34272 Old 02-10-2019, 03:30 PM

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My garage door opener consists of me getting off the motorcycle, unlocking 2 padlocks and lifting the garage door

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2004 F250 CCSB 4X4
4" Skyjacker lift
3:73 gears
35x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Method MR309 wheels
KDD heads, ARP studs, BD exhaust manifolds, DieselSite up pipes, Mishimoto degas bottle
PHP Insight PRO
PHP Atlas 40 FICM tune
post #30625 of 34272 Old 02-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooridr View Post
My garage door opener consists of me getting off the motorcycle, unlocking 2 padlocks and lifting the garage door

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That was my dad's method as well when I was still living at home - except I was the one getting out of the car and opening the door. Oddly enough, once my sister and I were out of the house, he suddenly felt it was necessary to get a garage door opener LOL

-jokester
junior125 and john galt like this.

2005 F350 CCLB FX4 Lariat
SCT SF3 - Currently running PHP 80hp Daily Driver Tune with Atlas 40 FICM Tune
Edge Insight CTS2 monitor
Edge EAS EGT probe
Edge EAS Fuel Pressure Sensor
post #30626 of 34272 Old 02-10-2019, 03:52 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
Is it better to tune back to stock before swotching tunes or do you all just jump back and forth between custom tunes?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
post #30627 of 34272 Old 02-10-2019, 04:04 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
Garage
Guys,

Just posted the dimensions for the rear bumper mounting points. So both the front and the rear are up. These are the dimensions that worked on my truck, 2005-2007. Not sure if it will fit the 99-04, even with the front end conversion to 05-07. But it may, who knows.

These dimensions are taken directly off the files for my bumper build, which worked great for me.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Here's the Link to it. Zmann stickied it in the specialty forums > off-topic > Fabrication Forum

https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/fa...-building.html
john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

2007 F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4. Lots of upgrades, but not enough. It's tall, too tall. Yes, I'm obviously compensating for something.

UPGRADES:
EGR Delete, RedHead Steering Gear, Blue Spring Upgrade, ARP Studs, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Coolant Filter, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Blue Intercooler Pipe and Elbow Upgrade, Cold Air Intake, One-Up Offroad Traction Bars, XD Wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 37" Tires, LED Lights all around, 2013 Tailgate, 2008+ Power Mirrors, Pro-Comp XXX Dual Front Coilover Suspension, Custom Bedliner Sprayed Rocker Panels and Fender Flares, Amerihood Tpe E-Style Ram Air/Heat Extraction Hood, CompuStar Alarm with Remote Windows, Remote Start, and much more!
More upgrades to come, including Singer Alternator, and other engine upgrades.

NEW Custom Bumpers with Tire Carrier! Dual Winches!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Falcon- For This Useful Post:
Boudah (02-10-2019)
post #30628 of 34272 Old 02-10-2019, 04:28 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 218 Post(s)
Quoted: 3258 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
all i have heard about those is they are easy to hack
good luck man

well i am about tired of snow
lost the greenhouse
roof got blasted by a tree unloading and crushed it
i cant have nice things anymore i swear

just spent the last few hours trying to clear the roof of the trailer off so i dont lose it too...
and i got pulled over for the first time in over ten years by some chp who claimed they had chain control up gave me a warning which is better than a ticket i would have beaten anyway but all i was doing was trying to get up to speed on the straight to blow the snow off the roof so if someone came up behind me i wouldn't unload on them
anyways there are NO signs for chain controls between my house and where he stopped me and the roads were better plowed than they have been in days
not a big deal really but it irritates me

and i would rather be able to get over to Russes and help him out, the snow pic i posted earlier, as he was in the hospital for heart issues last summer and is by himself trying to dig out of there

looks like i have my work cut out for me rigging a new roof and tying it into the aliuminum frame of the walls for the green house and getting a roof over the trailer so i dont have to worry about this next year
Sorry to hear about the greenhouse, will insurance cover it?
john galt likes this.

Sparky

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

post #30629 of 34272 Old 02-10-2019, 04:42 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
. Made it !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
john galt and jokester00 like this.
post #30630 of 34272 Old 02-10-2019, 06:20 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
I have a ranch hand winch bumper on the front. A few years ago I had to be towed into town because of a cracked injector. His wheel lift was not heavy enough to lift my front end with the truck camper on board. So he used the old school Lyft on the front axle with the straps over the front bumper. He actually cracked both Factory frame horns for mounting the bumper. The factory frame horns have four bolts per side and only used to preside to mount the factory bumper I had grade 8 bolts in all the holes. This spring I pulled the bumper off at at the welding shop shop new spring horns I would have material that was about 25% thicker than stock. If you're thinking at all about a winch bumper I would seriously suggest doing this before you even bother installing that bumper for the first time. Save you have to be to take it all off and do the job right later
john galt likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode