LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #30361 of 33816 Old 01-29-2019, 07:35 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 570 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Falcon- View Post
Ok, let me rephrase. There were three gay characters being played by three gay people. Bert, Ernie, and big bird were gay. Other shows also portrayed homosexuals. Making children watching those shows thinking it was ok to grow up that way. Fast forward 30 years, now we live in a society where it's completely 'out of the closet' so to speak.
No, its frowned upon to be straight. Let's cut to the chase lol.

If you are a straight, white, male, conservative, you are worse off then Hitler or satan.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
john galt, SparkyF250 and Red Ford like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #30362 of 33816 Old 01-29-2019, 07:37 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Personally, up until a few years ago, I didnt care as long as it wasn't happening around me.

But, that's changed. I throw up in my mouth everytime I see this. Oregon legalized gay marriage a while ago. On that day it became legal, gay couples were allowed to get the license and get married that day, while straight people STILL had to wait the 72 hours. I don't know about you, but that totally pissed me off.

I see this on a tv show nowadays, I just turn the channel to something else. I'm so sickened by it. Just my opinion.

2007 F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4. Lots of upgrades, but not enough. It's tall, too tall. Yes, I'm obviously compensating for something.

UPGRADES:
EGR Delete, RedHead Steering Gear, Blue Spring Upgrade, ARP Studs, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Coolant Filter, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Blue Intercooler Pipe and Elbow Upgrade, Cold Air Intake, One-Up Offroad Traction Bars, XD Wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 37" Tires, LED Lights all around, 2013 Tailgate, 2008+ Power Mirrors, Pro-Comp XXX Dual Front Coilover Suspension, Custom Bedliner Sprayed Rocker Panels and Fender Flares, Amerihood Tpe E-Style Ram Air/Heat Extraction Hood, CompuStar Alarm with Remote Windows, Remote Start, and much more!
More upgrades to come, including Singer Alternator, and other engine upgrades.

NEW Custom Bumpers with Tire Carrier! Dual Winches!
post #30363 of 33816 Old 01-29-2019, 07:48 PM

Mentioned: 570 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Falcon- View Post
Personally, up until a few years ago, I didnt care as long as it wasn't happening around me.

But, that's changed. I throw up in my mouth everytime I see this. Oregon legalized gay marriage a while ago. On that day it became legal, gay couples were allowed to get the license and get married that day, while straight people STILL had to wait the 72 hours. I don't know about you, but that totally pissed me off.

I see this on a tv show nowadays, I just turn the channel to something else. I'm so sickened by it. Just my opinion.
If they want to ladyboy it up, fine. But I swear they flaunt it and shove it in your face every chance they get. Same goes for bible bangers. Not my thing, have at it. I dont need a lecture every breath you take.

I'm a Republican, I agree to disagree and move on with life many of times. I back the **** out of trump, couldn't stand oblackma.
Didnt see me kicking and screaming, or forcing an agenda down someone's throat because they disagree.

That's how the gays and ladyboys are these days. Smoke all the pole you want, never gonna convince me to do it. And if I got caught eating pussy in the park, I'd go to jail and get put on the list. Pole smoker gets caught, you go you glamorous brave homo, let's glorify it and have a parade about it for everyone to showcase

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
john galt likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #30364 of 33816 Old 01-29-2019, 07:48 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 208 Post(s)
Quoted: 3173 Post(s)
Garage
All this social justice BS is the main reason we home schooled our son. Wasn't about to put him into the government re-education system. He does want to go to vocational school his last two years for diesel mechanics. Don't think they can screw up his head too much at this point.

Sparky
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #30365 of 33816 Old 01-29-2019, 11:15 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 428 Post(s)
Quoted: 3079 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpholland View Post
That is just typical self-centered bull***t that happens in any relatively new relationship. It is like children pushing parents to figure out boundaries. If it isn't worth the fight, then just give it up before it causes more problems and you end up hating each other. The wife and I figured out where we stood with each other relatively quickly (before we ever thought about marriage) and things have been pretty great for the last 15 years. I don't think anything has strained our relationship more than when our oldest son got murdered. His killer made bail and took off to Mexico and with our President and the new admin in Mexico getting along so well nothing is happening on the extradition front. Almost 5 years of nothing from AZ or the Fed have made consoling Denise almost impossible. The boy was killed on 07/20/2914, so the 20th of every month is like an anniversary to her. Anyone who knows how women are with anniversaries can imagine what the 20th is like around here. All I can do is listen to her, I've ran out of things to say. Good thing she hit menopause a few years back. I couldn't handle it twice a month. One thing I can say is that we both get out of bed every morning and have full, rewarding lives. She does a lot better now than a few years ago when the doctors tried stringing her out on anti-depressants. She weaned herself off of those after about 6 months and has remained off of them for years. The best cure for depression was to move out of the rain and over to the sunshine. The second best cure is taking the Road Glide out on a nice long ride. Yes, that works well for both of us. Guess it really helps that we have a lot in common and pretty much enjoy the same things.

OK, rant over.
i dont know if i have ever said this but my god man the fact that you can draw breath impresses the hell outta me
i have lost lots of friends and good people but a kid take it to another level and after we almost lost ours it took everything we had but it was totally worth it and ... well i cant imagine ... i just cant ...
also everything you said here is correct the doctors i can see on the post owedrama care thing pretty much suck and are nothing more than glorified drug dealers and no one needs that chit.
every damn medication they push has more side effects than carter has little liver pills and most are worse than what you are treating in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyF250 View Post
Gotta wonder why the rates are so high besides the obvious political corruption and taxes. Cali has tons of geothermal elec production, and lots of oil & gas wells. All those turbines spinning for free after they drilled into the volcanoes up by you guys.
we have three major hydro electric plants within 50 miles of my place and my bill is absurd. hell i pay more to have their POS smart meter on my wall than my electric bill used to be
nope...nothing wrong in commieforia

Quote:
All this social justice BS is the main reason we home schooled our son. Wasn't about to put him into the government re-education system. He does want to go to vocational school his last two years for diesel mechanics. Don't think they can screw up his head too much at this point.
you did a damn good job with him too hes a good kid

social justice warriors ....all the same chit they pumped into the brains of the brown shirts... plus all the new bizzare tranny chit and mutiple genders but with less antisemitism now they just hate every white race...and the world truly has gone insane
SparkyF250 likes this.

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #30366 of 33816 Old 01-29-2019, 11:30 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin7.3 View Post
on a side note... i think im gonna buy a fiero
Is it a gt so you can bolt a SBC in it?
john galt likes this.
post #30367 of 33816 Old 01-30-2019, 04:15 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by repalmer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin7.3 View Post
on a side note... i think im gonna buy a fiero
Is it a gt so you can bolt a SBC in it?

Honestly I wanna do the supercharged 3800 swap from a gtp.

Colin
04 f250 FX4 6.0 4x4 Auto
EGR weight loss program, SCT tunes, Blue Spring update, cold air intake, 4" turbo back 5" stacks, coolant filter, fuel sump.
"dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians"
post #30368 of 33816 Old 01-30-2019, 05:05 AM
'consent of the governed'

Mentioned: 280 Post(s)
Quoted: 2141 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Don't think they can screw up his head too much at this point.
I'm sure he'll be fine. You raised a good young man. More of a man now than many of the "men" out there now. If only we could clone him.
The Following User Says Thank You to Patriot For This Useful Post:
SparkyF250 (01-30-2019)
post #30369 of 33816 Old 01-30-2019, 05:29 AM
Fummins Mod

Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Quoted: 2180 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
vocational schools are typically less re-edumcation centers as traditional colleges
john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

Mike
2005 CCSB F250 4X4

P-Pump 12 Valve/NV4500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Cornville View Post
When a saint tells you, ya gotta listen.
post #30370 of 33816 Old 01-30-2019, 05:47 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Quoted: 1857 Post(s)
Garage
Just make sure he doesnt fall into the snap on hype. No need for $500 grease guns LOL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Justin

2005 F250 FX4 Lariat 292k

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
The Following User Says Thank You to waggonerj For This Useful Post:
john galt (01-30-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode