6.0 Chat Thread - Page 2987 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 58026Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #29861 of 34520 Old 01-04-2019, 07:08 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 835 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Not sure myself I think the Q is for queer whatever that is. I suppose they won't be satisfied until they use all 26 letters, but I suspect they will probably complain and ask us to add more letters to the alphabet so they can use them to

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2005 F350 srw Crewcab lariat. 6.0 diesel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #29862 of 34520 Old 01-04-2019, 07:25 AM

Mentioned: 575 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrogen View Post
Not sure myself I think the Q is for queer whatever that is. I suppose they won't be satisfied until they use all 26 letters, but I suspect they will probably complain and ask us to add more letters to the alphabet so they can use them to
I figured the lesbian and gay covered the 2 genders. And bi and trans covered anything inbetween in case they were confused.

Speaking of, gaylafornia now encourages you to put some non gender thing on your drivers license
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
SparkyF250 and Jake6.0 like this.

64.7mm stg2 powermax
175/30 holders diesel injectors
WPE ported intake manifold
Airdog 165 4G
Beans sump
O-ringed UCF heads
H-11 headstuds
4" turbo back exhaust
Mishimoto intercooler/radiator/charge pipes
BPD 58v ficm
BPD HD cooler with filter relocation
7.3 fan clutch
Amsoil bypass
Leece-Neville 230a alternator
22x14 american force burnout
warren diesel trans
Yukon 4.56s and Truetrac
post #29863 of 34520 Old 01-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 221 Post(s)
Quoted: 3301 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.flow View Post
I'm watching the news this morning and they are talking about lbgtQ Congress members. What the hell is the Q and how many letters are they gonna add??

Quote:
Seems like Q is all they need, queer covers them all doesn't it?

At least it did back when I was in school, plus they stayed in the closet. Ah the good old days!

I really couldn't care less what people do, I'm just sick and tired of the Q mafia forcing their lifestyle on society. Just a post like this would prolly get me banned from FB or twitter as a hater. Free speech isn't free anymore.

Also sick of the ...phobia label, ie, homophobia, islamaphobia etc. A phobia is an unreasonable fear of something. Saying you disagree with queers or muslims doesn't mean you're afraid. LMAO just read this to my boy before posting it, he said why should he be afraid, they gonna hit him with their purse or a goat?
john galt, j.flow and Jake6.0 like this.

Sparky
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #29864 of 34520 Old 01-04-2019, 02:07 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
Garage
So, I was working on the truck late the other night and was getting hungry. So, for the first time, I decided to try Dominos pizza and ordered some online to be delivered. As with most companies, you have to put in your email address before you can sign up to order anything.

Now, since then, a couple nights ago, I have been getting alot (and I mean ALOT) of spam email in my inbox (not spam folder) saying thanks for signing up with us, etc etc etc. Spam from alot of different companies.

Thank You Dominoes for selling my email address! F$%^ing as%^oles.

I guess that teaches me to work late on the truck and get hungry.
john galt likes this.

2007 F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4. Lots of upgrades, but not enough. It's tall, too tall. Yes, I'm obviously compensating for something.

UPGRADES:
EGR Delete, RedHead Steering Gear, Blue Spring Upgrade, ARP Studs, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Coolant Filter, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Blue Intercooler Pipe and Elbow Upgrade, Cold Air Intake, One-Up Offroad Traction Bars, XD Wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 37" Tires, LED Lights all around, 2013 Tailgate, 2008+ Power Mirrors, Pro-Comp XXX Dual Front Coilover Suspension, Custom Bedliner Sprayed Rocker Panels and Fender Flares, Amerihood Tpe E-Style Ram Air/Heat Extraction Hood, CompuStar Alarm with Remote Windows, Remote Start, and much more!
More upgrades to come, including Singer Alternator, and other engine upgrades.

NEW Custom Bumpers with Tire Carrier! Dual Winches!
post #29865 of 34520 Old 01-04-2019, 02:57 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 432 Post(s)
Quoted: 3144 Post(s)
Quote:
Another 25x25 pad of concrete and walkway today. Also prepped for about another 250sq ft of sod. Jesus. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for my backyard. $7000 later.
Its gonna be about 10 grand by the time its said and done and it isnt even anything cool lol

a concrete bunker and a tunnel for 7 grand
not bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpholland View Post
I here ya. This is any random day in my yard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-cgeBtsTvY
gotta love food delivery

Quote:
I guess I just don't really get the whole idea that I need a big screen TV or an outdoor projector or an amplified guitar to go camping. I go camping for the peace and quiet not to just do the same crap that I can do at home. I could see the freezer for someone who is full-time camping but propane works just fine for the fridge. Assuming I played a guitar, for me and acoustic would be more than plenty. What the heck are people doing trying to throw a concert out there. All I need for a sound is enough that the people sitting around my campfire within 20 feet can hear it
i havent even gotten to sleep in my trailer as soon as i got it my daughter moved in. but for me camping was always backpacking
got our trailer in prep to move in to it and rebuild the house so wife wanted a washer dryer which pulls 50 amps
oh and the slides are power so not sure if those even work off battery power. but i want to build up a power system with solar that will run anything i feel like running though typically that will be a camp fire perhaps heat cooking etc.
the only gen i have is a portable for now so i prefer to have battery power in surlus that i will never need to pull out the genny and set it up

Quote:
I'd just like 2 6v and a solar panel to keep them maintained. I have 2 interstates in there now that are ****. The slides and Jacks use quite a bit of juice on my unit. So you need something healthy and strong. Even 2 12v batteries maintained in good health is just fine for me. I really need to get a solar panel as a battery maintainer.

But I think most of these guys just want to be able to go 3-5 days with normal lighting and water pump without having to fire up the generator once a day to charge the batteries when not hooked up

i want to be able to go a couple weeks without concern for power...even better i would like to be self sufficient enough i neer need to worry about plugging it in again unless its for big power items like the dryer or the eletric fireplace heater

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #29866 of 34520 Old 01-04-2019, 04:07 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 835 Post(s)
I wonder whether it's one of the diesel sites causing the spam issue? My main email has been blowing up with Spam the last 3 days as well. It's just ridiculous

2005 F350 srw Crewcab lariat. 6.0 diesel
post #29867 of 34520 Old 01-04-2019, 04:14 PM

Garage
Dunno. The only site where actually entered my email address this last week, was Dominoes. Haven't really logged onto any other site, other than normal ones I do.
john galt likes this.

2007 F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4. Lots of upgrades, but not enough. It's tall, too tall. Yes, I'm obviously compensating for something.

UPGRADES:
EGR Delete, RedHead Steering Gear, Blue Spring Upgrade, ARP Studs, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Coolant Filter, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Blue Intercooler Pipe and Elbow Upgrade, Cold Air Intake, One-Up Offroad Traction Bars, XD Wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 37" Tires, LED Lights all around, 2013 Tailgate, 2008+ Power Mirrors, Pro-Comp XXX Dual Front Coilover Suspension, Custom Bedliner Sprayed Rocker Panels and Fender Flares, Amerihood Tpe E-Style Ram Air/Heat Extraction Hood, CompuStar Alarm with Remote Windows, Remote Start, and much more!

post #29868 of 34520 Old 01-05-2019, 06:10 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Quoted: 1883 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Falcon- View Post
So, I was working on the truck late the other night and was getting hungry. So, for the first time, I decided to try Dominos pizza and ordered some online to be delivered. As with most companies, you have to put in your email address before you can sign up to order anything.

Now, since then, a couple nights ago, I have been getting alot (and I mean ALOT) of spam email in my inbox (not spam folder) saying thanks for signing up with us, etc etc etc. Spam from alot of different companies.

Thank You Dominoes for selling my email address! F$%^ing as%^oles.

I guess that teaches me to work late on the truck and get hungry.
Exactly, because youre supposed to drink your dinner on those nights. LOL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Patriot, john galt and jahcure04 like this.

Justin

2005 F250 FX4 Lariat 292k

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
post #29869 of 34520 Old 01-05-2019, 10:12 AM

Mentioned: 575 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Gf dad has been shopping around for a new Denali. His is a 13 with 100k and hes ready for a new one. He wants the pearl white, the wife wants regular white.

Well the other day, she decided, I'm gonna "surprise" him and go buy him a new truck. She walked onto the lot, whipped a check without even walking inside the dealer and 15min later solved the issue of which white he was getting. Lol I'd be pissed.

john galt likes this.

64.7mm stg2 powermax
175/30 holders diesel injectors
WPE ported intake manifold
Airdog 165 4G
Beans sump
O-ringed UCF heads
H-11 headstuds
4" turbo back exhaust
Mishimoto intercooler/radiator/charge pipes
BPD 58v ficm
BPD HD cooler with filter relocation
7.3 fan clutch
Amsoil bypass
Leece-Neville 230a alternator
22x14 american force burnout
warren diesel trans
Yukon 4.56s and Truetrac
post #29870 of 34520 Old 01-05-2019, 10:41 AM

Garage
Happy wife = happy life
voodooridr likes this.

UPGRADES:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode