LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #29851 of 34042 Old 01-03-2019, 03:59 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.flow View Post
Man. My garage is slowly morphing into what I believe a garage should be. Nothing but vehicles in it. Nothing on the floor, nothing cluttering it up. Simply a clean neat place to park vehicles.
Just a tool bench, a tool box, and 1 rack to store oil, garage chemicals, and car cleaning supplies.
****in awesome feeling lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
My garage would make your eye twitch, my motorcycles fit...........barely

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
john galt likes this.

2004 F250 CCSB 4X4
4" Skyjacker lift
3:73 gears
35x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Method MR309 wheels
KDD heads, ARP studs, BD exhaust manifolds, DieselSite up pipes, Mishimoto degas bottle
PHP Insight PRO
PHP Atlas 40 FICM tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #29852 of 34042 Old 01-03-2019, 05:13 PM

Mentioned: 575 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooridr View Post
My garage would make your eye twitch, my motorcycles fit...........barely

No way. That would drive me nuts lol.

Anyone ever used a steamer to clean grout? The older I get, the less I care to scrub the grout manually at the store. I ordered a designated steamer machine just now that is supposed to do the trick.

post #29853 of 34042 Old 01-03-2019, 07:42 PM

Any tips on polishing graffiti scratches from glass? *******s keep scratching into the glass mosaic tile in my restrooms at the store. 3 of them now, and these scumbags are like dogs. Once one pisses on the tree, everyone pisses on the tree.

john galt likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #29854 of 34042 Old 01-03-2019, 08:06 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Make restrooms off limits to customers. They will keep doing it because the majority of people in this world has no respect for others property, hell, some don't even have respect for their own either.
john galt likes this.

2007 F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4. Lots of upgrades, but not enough. It's tall, too tall. Yes, I'm obviously compensating for something.

UPGRADES:
EGR Delete, RedHead Steering Gear, Blue Spring Upgrade, ARP Studs, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Coolant Filter, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Blue Intercooler Pipe and Elbow Upgrade, Cold Air Intake, One-Up Offroad Traction Bars, XD Wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 37" Tires, LED Lights all around, 2013 Tailgate, 2008+ Power Mirrors, Pro-Comp XXX Dual Front Coilover Suspension, Custom Bedliner Sprayed Rocker Panels and Fender Flares, Amerihood Tpe E-Style Ram Air/Heat Extraction Hood, CompuStar Alarm with Remote Windows, Remote Start, and much more!
More upgrades to come, including Singer Alternator, and other engine upgrades.

NEW Custom Bumpers with Tire Carrier! Dual Winches!
post #29855 of 34042 Old 01-03-2019, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
I Like Shiny Things :)

Thanked 1,175 Times in 1,062 Posts
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Quoted: 2643 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Steam cleaning grout is the only way to go! A little cleaning solution and some steam and no more scrubbing unless you need to get out something really nasty.

For the glass, since this is tile and you're likely not worried about the consistency of the optics, cerium oxide polishing compound or powder (that you then mix with water) does a great job with a foam polishing pad. Works great on windows too but if you're not careful you can buff it to the point where it looks like you're looking through water, hence the optics comment.

john galt and j.flow like this.

2017 F250 CCLB KR "Nighthawk" Edition.....goodies to come.
post #29856 of 34042 Old 01-03-2019, 11:35 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Quoted: 3104 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrogen View Post
I'm just curious, for the guys who are putting the bigger battery sets in their campers, what do you actually use all that power for? In the camper that we had opposed the only use for power we had was a handful of lights, the refrigerator while traveling and a very basic car stereo maybe 10 watts per side. With the big battery packs are you using 12 volt to run your air conditioning or where do you use so much power
big screen tv surround sound, out door theatre projector, power slides,
marshal stack guitar amp, fridge freezer ceiling fans washer and dryer...the usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk285 View Post
Steam cleaning grout is the only way to go! A little cleaning solution and some steam and no more scrubbing unless you need to get out something really nasty.

For the glass, since this is tile and you're likely not worried about the consistency of the optics, cerium oxide polishing compound or powder (that you then mix with water) does a great job with a foam polishing pad. Works great on windows too but if you're not careful you can buff it to the point where it looks like you're looking through water, hence the optics comment.

this and there used to be an epoxy you could mix up wipe over the scratches then take down with double aught steel wool and buff and polish and it was like azzholes were never there

but there will always be the wanna be thug idiots who think destruction is cool and want to mark their territory

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #29857 of 34042 Old 01-04-2019, 03:38 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
I guess I just don't really get the whole idea that I need a big screen TV or an outdoor projector or an amplified guitar to go camping. I go camping for the peace and quiet not to just do the same crap that I can do at home. I could see the freezer for someone who is full-time camping but propane works just fine for the fridge. Assuming I played a guitar, for me and acoustic would be more than plenty. What the heck are people doing trying to throw a concert out there. All I need for a sound is enough that the people sitting around my campfire within 20 feet can hear it
john galt and jokester00 like this.
post #29858 of 34042 Old 01-04-2019, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrogen View Post
I guess I just don't really get the whole idea that I need a big screen TV or an outdoor projector or an amplified guitar to go camping. I go camping for the peace and quiet not to just do the same crap that I can do at home. I could see the freezer for someone who is full-time camping but propane works just fine for the fridge. Assuming I played a guitar, for me and acoustic would be more than plenty. What the heck are people doing trying to throw a concert out there. All I need for a sound is enough that the people sitting around my campfire within 20 feet can hear it
I'd just like 2 6v and a solar panel to keep them maintained. I have 2 interstates in there now that are ****. The slides and Jacks use quite a bit of juice on my unit. So you need something healthy and strong. Even 2 12v batteries maintained in good health is just fine for me. I really need to get a solar panel as a battery maintainer.

But I think most of these guys just want to be able to go 3-5 days with normal lighting and water pump without having to fire up the generator once a day to charge the batteries when not hooked up

post #29859 of 34042 Old 01-04-2019, 05:36 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
Slides is something I don't have so I tend to forget them. But really are they running them in and out like a new bride or what? Both the slides and the jacks, could be run in or out while hooked to the tow vehicle. I suppose the water pump could run a bit more with a couple kids using the outdoor shower head or whatnot, but you only have so much water to begin with anyway if you're not hooked up to city water, in which case you would have City Power also.
john galt likes this.
post #29860 of 34042 Old 01-04-2019, 06:05 AM

I'm watching the news this morning and they are talking about lbgtQ Congress members. What the hell is the Q and how many letters are they gonna add??

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode