Advertisement

post #29722 of 34716 Old 12-29-2018, 03:19 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 436 Post(s)
Quoted: 3156 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
I'm normally the guy throwing money around, but you couldn't have caught me at a worse time. I'm so broke I can't even pay attention. Glad to see some guys stepping up.

Hope the pup is getting better.
litterally the day after christmas was the day he went in
so i here you and thanks for the thought man besides i still owe yhou from last year
right now after christmas we are so broke its just stupid but update he is still in the doggie hospital went and saw him today briefly trying to keep him calm but let him know he is loved. if everything goes ok we get him back on monday they will run another blood panel and see if his kidney function is improved so fingers and toes crossed.
he looked MUCH better today with iv hydration and injected antibiotics
he did eat this morning so ... seems this tumpr on his butt may have saved his life.
i hope still into the vet over 800 bucks so far and still looking at about another 600 for the tumor surgery
so long as he gets better the rest is fine and gain thanks to everybody i really apreciate all the help.

in other news...
i havent been able to verify but the first round or charges may have been issued

case # 1:16-cv-01490-LEK-DJS
this could be it guys
justice for the Bundys and we the people
among those charged hilLIARy roten clinton, harry reid, lorretta lynch, james comey the fbi a number of sheriffs and numerous judges attorneys prosecutors and others
Patriot and SparkyF250 like this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Last edited by john galt; 12-29-2018 at 07:04 PM.
post #29723 of 34716 Old 12-29-2018, 05:52 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 645 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Weberman3
@john galt Sorry to hear about all that. I went through one a year ago and feel what you are going through. If I wasnt going through school and dealing with this current problem I am about to ask about, I would help out.

Is head gaskets the only way for puking? After just a panic and just going straight to heads and head gaskets slowing down and looking more into it. I smell diesel in the coolant and there is a film in the degas bottle but it is not a heavy puke. Its not everywhere just underneath the cap, also wet/oily, not white residue. A few months ago I also replaced the degas and cap. I haven't checked the coolant system pressure either but when I got home with it and squeezed the upper rad hose and it was not firm at all and the engine was running but I still didnt hear a hiss or see the steam hit the degas when released. So I'm not sure if the cap is even holding pressure and it doesn't seem to be the puking coolant, just the diesel.
john galt likes this.

2004 F350 XLT 6.0L ZF6 CCSB
ARP Head Studs, EGR Delete, 4" Turboback, Fuel Sump, Coolant Filter, NUC Oil Bypass Filter
Kenwood DDX372BT with Rear View Camera, Rockford Fosgate P1683 speakers, Infinity REF1200 subwoofers
The Following User Says Thank You to Weberman3 For This Useful Post:
john galt (12-30-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #29724 of 34716 Old 12-29-2018, 06:38 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weberman3 View Post
@john galt Sorry to hear about all that. I went through one a year ago and feel what you are going through. If I wasnt going through school and dealing with this current problem I am about to ask about, I would help out.

Is head gaskets the only way for puking? After just a panic and just going straight to heads and head gaskets slowing down and looking more into it. I smell diesel in the coolant and there is a film in the degas bottle but it is not a heavy puke. Its not everywhere just underneath the cap, also wet/oily, not white residue. A few months ago I also replaced the degas and cap. I haven't checked the coolant system pressure either but when I got home with it and squeezed the upper rad hose and it was not firm at all and the engine was running but I still didnt hear a hiss or see the steam hit the degas when released. So I'm not sure if the cap is even holding pressure and it doesn't seem to be the puking coolant, just the diesel.
Usually fuel in coolant ends up being a cracked head :-( If it is a head, whether or not your head gaskets are bad becomes a moot point. Still sucks though...

-jokester
john galt likes this.

2005 F350 CCLB FX4 Lariat
SCT SF3 - Currently running PHP 80hp Daily Driver Tune with Atlas 40 FICM Tune
Edge Insight CTS2 monitor
Edge EAS EGT probe
Edge EAS Fuel Pressure Sensor
post #29725 of 34716 Old 12-29-2018, 06:43 PM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 841 Post(s)
It could easily be just a single injector cup. They can crack and allow fuel into the cooling system. Relatively simple cheap repair
john galt and jahcure04 like this.

2005 F350 srw Crewcab lariat. 6.0 diesel
post #29726 of 34716 Old 12-29-2018, 07:00 PM

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 645 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Weberman3
I forgot to put in the head cracked. I meant would the cracked head cause slight puking. I was thinking about the injector cups or the kit for the accurate diesel if possible.
john galt likes this.

2004 F350 XLT 6.0L ZF6 CCSB
ARP Head Studs, EGR Delete, 4" Turboback, Fuel Sump, Coolant Filter, NUC Oil Bypass Filter
Kenwood DDX372BT with Rear View Camera, Rockford Fosgate P1683 speakers, Infinity REF1200 subwoofers
post #29727 of 34716 Old 12-29-2018, 07:20 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 436 Post(s)
Quoted: 3156 Post(s)
injector cups MIGHT fix it i really dont know but the kit from accurate or BPD is what i was going to say to try if things are tight ...
man that sucks

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #29728 of 34716 Old 12-29-2018, 07:45 PM

Mentioned: 575 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm in search of an oem fan clutch and oem air box. Before I call b&r tomorrow anyone have them laying around?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

64.7mm stg2 powermax
175/30 holders diesel injectors
WPE ported intake manifold
Airdog 165 4G
Beans sump
O-ringed UCF heads
H-11 headstuds
4" turbo back exhaust
Mishimoto intercooler/radiator/charge pipes
BPD 58v ficm
BPD HD cooler with filter relocation
7.3 fan clutch
Amsoil bypass
Leece-Neville 230a alternator
22x14 american force burnout
warren diesel trans
Yukon 4.56s and Truetrac
post #29729 of 34716 Old 12-29-2018, 07:54 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
Garage
I threw my stock air cleaner in the trash months ago when i bought a cai off ebay. I didnt think it was worth keeping. But i guess they are. 2 people in the last month here have been looking for them. Damn

2007 F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4. Lots of upgrades, but not enough. It's tall, too tall. Yes, I'm obviously compensating for something.

UPGRADES:
EGR Delete, RedHead Steering Gear, Blue Spring Upgrade, ARP Studs, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Coolant Filter, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Blue Intercooler Pipe and Elbow Upgrade, Cold Air Intake, One-Up Offroad Traction Bars, XD Wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 37" Tires, LED Lights all around, 2013 Tailgate, 2008+ Power Mirrors, Pro-Comp XXX Dual Front Coilover Suspension, Custom Bedliner Sprayed Rocker Panels and Fender Flares, Amerihood Tpe E-Style Ram Air/Heat Extraction Hood, CompuStar Alarm with Remote Windows, Remote Start, and much more!
More upgrades to come, including Singer Alternator, and other engine upgrades.

NEW Custom Bumpers with Tire Carrier! Dual Winches!
post #29730 of 34716 Old 12-29-2018, 08:12 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Is there really a gain from a cai on the 6.0?
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Falcon- View Post
I threw my stock air cleaner in the trash months ago when i bought a cai off ebay. I didnt think it was worth keeping. But i guess they are. 2 people in the last month here have been looking for them. Damn
Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode