LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #29611 of 34272 Old 12-24-2018, 12:03 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Quoted: 3123 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by waggonerj View Post
Not really sure on undercarriage paint yet. No he doesnt get on here, he is on facebook though so dont say anything on there!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
blab on face book ... got it
waggonerj likes this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #29612 of 34272 Old 12-24-2018, 12:10 PM
california deplorable

on undercarriage paint i started with the expensive stuff and now days i spray it every year with wallmart cheapo black satin seems to work every bit as good if the paint ever gets thin and i hit it at least once a year anyways so...
my problem right now is there was only one contractor who would do our roads and they did a crap job so now my truck is covered with mud constantly which is not good for paint of any kind
but nothing i can do as we have a level of incompitence around here that is astounding and i cant afford a fleet of belly dumps and rollers and graders or a place to store them so...we gotta hire it out
and they think they know best and dont take instructions
frustrating as hell i tell ya
if i could afford it i would buy a grader and an old flat bed 550 put a plow on it and hire the rock company to deliver
rock aftr i grade the roads the right way...then spread the gravel with the grader and f550.
then when i am done with that sell the grader to the road department to replace our old 76 rustbucket i have rewired twice my self (and i HATE wiring) and build a camper on the flat bed for a prototype
but for now i am broke as a joke so... it is what it is

I like mead

Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

post #29613 of 34272 Old 12-24-2018, 12:12 PM
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Quoted: 1878 Post(s)
Garage
Everything I do to this truck has to last awhile, I cant drive to texas all the time to repaint or fix it. Lol

john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

Justin

2005 F250 FX4 Lariat 292k

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #29614 of 34272 Old 12-24-2018, 12:12 PM
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Quoted: 1878 Post(s)
Garage
Taking this to the christmas party. Im ready...

john galt, trife96 and mpholland like this.

Justin

2005 F250 FX4 Lariat 292k

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
post #29615 of 34272 Old 12-24-2018, 12:22 PM
california deplorable

oh that looks SOO good
i cant eat pork but it sure tastes good
my sister spent a lot of time in hawaii and makes a hui hui pork that is worth getting sick from
pne of the best tasting things i have ever eaten
thank GOD i can still eat bacon have to burn it a bit but i like it that way anyways so...
on paint start with exo rust i have never seen anything hold up as good as that stuff
and i wouldn't repaint every year if i didn't live in the mountains and get snow and crap all over the undercarriage all winter which lasts about 8 to ten months it seems like so...
every spring i clean it up and paint it fresh with the cheap stuff on top of the good base coat and it works fine
if it is going to texas that wont be an issue
like i say i personally used the exorust on peers that have been under water for 30 + years and still look like i just painted them thats a pretty good endorsement i figure

I like mead

post #29616 of 34272 Old 12-24-2018, 12:28 PM
california deplorable

ok...its not just me check this link out
https://www.askthebuilder.com/xo-rust-vs-rustoleum/

and if you're convinced...
https://www.hardwareandtools.com/gen...ucab-7158.html
used to be able to order it from ace hardware in tahoe city too but the owner was a friend and would go out of his way to order a lot of weird stuff for me
of course i spent 25 to 30 grand a year in there so that probably helped

or i just found this which seems a pretty good price as i paid 55 agallon in 85 for it
https://www.globalindustrial.com/p/j...-gallon-802157

oops that is primer the gloss black or satin black is what yohu want should be paint primer in one shot
found it and i cant believe the price...i need to get me one too
https://www.amazon.com/True-Value-XO.../dp/B000C0164M

I like mead

Last edited by john galt; 12-24-2018 at 01:18 PM.
post #29617 of 34272 Old 12-24-2018, 01:03 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Well I guess I my unison ring hasnt been moving for awhile now 😂😂😂😂😂
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181224_155557_1545689029589.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	4.23 MB
ID:	712265  

Colin
06 Ram 3500 4x4 24v CR Cummins with some goodies
"dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians"
post #29618 of 34272 Old 12-24-2018, 03:09 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by waggonerj View Post
Taking this to the christmas party. Im ready...

Looks terrific. Decided to spread Christmas dinner over two nights this year. 4 pound prime rib on the rotisserie for dinner tonight and a big ham for tomorrow night. Don't have to eat myself uncomfortable in one night this way.

“Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.” Douglas Adams

post #29619 of 34272 Old 12-24-2018, 03:11 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
Garage
I'll just be ordering a pizza, if they are open. I much rather have what you got. Looks so good!

2007 F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4. Lots of upgrades, but not enough. It's tall, too tall. Yes, I'm obviously compensating for something.

UPGRADES:
EGR Delete, RedHead Steering Gear, Blue Spring Upgrade, ARP Studs, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Coolant Filter, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Blue Intercooler Pipe and Elbow Upgrade, Cold Air Intake, One-Up Offroad Traction Bars, XD Wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 37" Tires, LED Lights all around, 2013 Tailgate, 2008+ Power Mirrors, Pro-Comp XXX Dual Front Coilover Suspension, Custom Bedliner Sprayed Rocker Panels and Fender Flares, Amerihood Tpe E-Style Ram Air/Heat Extraction Hood, CompuStar Alarm with Remote Windows, Remote Start, and much more!
More upgrades to come, including Singer Alternator, and other engine upgrades.

NEW Custom Bumpers with Tire Carrier! Dual Winches!
post #29620 of 34272 Old 12-24-2018, 03:13 PM
california deplorable

and i poached this from a northerly friend but it applies here too...in fact i remember this going around the us back in about 2010 or so ...
anyways ...
MERRY CHRISTMAS

To My Liberal Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year, 2019 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Canada great. Not to imply that Canada is necessarily greater than any other country. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wished.

To My Non-Retarded Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Merry Christmas to liberals and non retards alike.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	712281  
HP MACHINE, SparkyF250 and trife96 like this.

I like mead

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode