58218Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #29601 of 34632 Old 12-23-2018, 09:03 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Other than carfax and the national insurance crime bureau, no. Anyone can repair a vehicle and it would never get reported.
john galt and jokester00 like this.

2007 F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4. Lots of upgrades, but not enough. It's tall, too tall. Yes, I'm obviously compensating for something.

UPGRADES:
EGR Delete, RedHead Steering Gear, Blue Spring Upgrade, ARP Studs, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Coolant Filter, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Blue Intercooler Pipe and Elbow Upgrade, Cold Air Intake, One-Up Offroad Traction Bars, XD Wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 37" Tires, LED Lights all around, 2013 Tailgate, 2008+ Power Mirrors, Pro-Comp XXX Dual Front Coilover Suspension, Custom Bedliner Sprayed Rocker Panels and Fender Flares, Amerihood Tpe E-Style Ram Air/Heat Extraction Hood, CompuStar Alarm with Remote Windows, Remote Start, and much more!
More upgrades to come, including Singer Alternator, and other engine upgrades.

NEW Custom Bumpers with Tire Carrier! Dual Winches!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #29602 of 34632 Old 12-23-2018, 09:34 PM

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 1007 Post(s)
Garage
@trife96 that sucks! That's why I got a dash cam though because at the end of the day it's your word vs his and the camera clears everything up. Very cheap insurance really.

@Colin7.3 it seems like Car fax is getting faded out and Autocheck is the new go-to for a lot of dealers. I remember there used to be a way to get free autochecks from dealers that use that service by replacing the VIN in the URL, not sure if it works anymore though.

2005 F-350 Lariat, studded, Sinister diesel EGR delete, Sinister diesel coolant filter, MBRP 4" straight pipe, Banks ram air intake, SCT X4 tuner, blue spring, EGT sensor, fuel pressure sensor, 4" lift, 08 style mirrors, 35x12.5R20 Toyo RT

SOLD:
2006 Ford F-250 King Ranch FX4 crew cab short bed
4" flood lights for back up lights, High idle switch, 2008-16 tail lights, 2011-16 style 6.0 Powerstroke badging, Edge Insight CTS2, Blue spring mod, Viofo A119 dash cam, 275/70R18 BFG KO2, 2017 style mirrors, 2.5" lift coils, F-350 blocks in the rear, Riffraff CAC boots, Backup camera with spot lights in the rear, SCT X4 tuner, Fab Fours black steel series bumper with pre-runner guard, Mishimoto coolant filter, 4" Diamond eye turbo back straight pipe exhaust, 18x8.5 American Eagle Alloy Hardrock series 0168, 7.3L Fan clutch (Hayden 2835), Spyder LED tube projector headlights

2011 F-350 King Ranch FX4 crew cab long bed 325/65R18 BFG KO2, 18x8.5 American Eagle Alloy Hardrock series 0168, Steelcraft Elevation Bullnose Front Bumper, 20" front light bar, MBRP 4" DPF delete competition pipe, SCT GTX tuner with Tyrant tunes, Rough Country 1.5" leveling kit, Auxbeam LED headlights and fog lights, platinum style grill, black mirror lights
post #29603 of 34632 Old 12-24-2018, 05:10 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Quoted: 1886 Post(s)
Garage
Progress.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Justin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2005 F250 FX4 Lariat 292k
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #29604 of 34632 Old 12-24-2018, 08:47 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
More noticeable on his truck for sure. But damage nonetheless. Sorry about the glare

post #29605 of 34632 Old 12-24-2018, 10:29 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin7.3 View Post
Besides car fax cause that in my experience itsnt realiable at all. Does anyone know of a way to look up the history of their truck ? I learn a bunch by working on it but I'd really like to know if anyone has ever went out and really tried fo dig up old info about the truck.

Call it a ancestry report for our trucks if you may
Any work done by the dealership would show up on an OASIS report, but other than that, it's a crap shoot...

-jokester
john galt likes this.

2005 F350 CCLB FX4 Lariat
SCT SF3 - Currently running PHP 80hp Daily Driver Tune with Atlas 40 FICM Tune
Edge Insight CTS2 monitor
Edge EAS EGT probe
Edge EAS Fuel Pressure Sensor
post #29606 of 34632 Old 12-24-2018, 10:55 AM

Mentioned: 575 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Merry Christmas to me. Crude oil is getting rocked. We may see brent dip into the 40s today. Gasoline is down 7 cents.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
LoxDiesel and trife96 like this.

64.7mm stg2 powermax
175/30 holders diesel injectors
WPE ported intake manifold
Airdog 165 4G
Beans sump
O-ringed UCF heads
H-11 headstuds
4" turbo back exhaust
Mishimoto intercooler/radiator/charge pipes
BPD 58v ficm
BPD HD cooler with filter relocation
7.3 fan clutch
Amsoil bypass
Leece-Neville 230a alternator
22x14 american force burnout
warren diesel trans
Yukon 4.56s and Truetrac
post #29607 of 34632 Old 12-24-2018, 11:14 AM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Quoted: 3152 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by backhoebill View Post
After owning this truck since new; so after 13 years, and 280,000 miles, I finally discovered this very important feature of the 6.0 trucks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
took you long enough...mine didnt even run yet and i found that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ford View Post
Make sure it's totaled, a couple weeks ago I tried to get a 2017 Fusion from Copart at $700 but since it was a clean title I either needed a broker or some sort of license. They said the only way a person like me could get a car is if it was totaled.

But $1,050 for a KR seems good, you could probably part it out and get the interior for free lol.
i had a licenx=se with copart not sure if it is expired but if not you can use it...i think
i know Jeff can even if i have to come down there...again if it isnt expired but if need be i can start looking into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by trife96 View Post
Apparently my truck is a magnet for car accidents. I was about to get on an on-ramp this past Friday evening on my way home from our company Christmas party. Traffic was pretty heavy and there was a line of cars in the right lane waiting to merge on to the on-ramp. Anyway, this guy tried to cut in at the last second from the lane next to me. I was already moving about 5-10 mph when he tried to move in. I blew the horn, but he just continued to come over on me. It really didn't do much damage, but, advantage to me since I will be able to put the money towards the repairs already needed on the driver side.

And of course it was some douche in a Ram p/u. Then he wanted to argue with me that I sped up and did it on purpose. I told him hell yea I did, he should of got in line like everyone else and not been so damn impatient.

not impatient self important and yea a douche driver... er dodge driver...same same
they tend to be young rich kids living at home with no real sense of responsibility here...
plenty of self importance but no self responsibility

Quote:
Yup, exactly. I'm definitely not in the wrong. Even if I didn't let him in. When you look at how far up the damage is on his side. It's obvious even if I tried to stop, he would have hit me. He pushed the mirror in when we stopped. That's where that black line came from on the top of his bed.

And of course now there's a long dent and scratch along my new bumper I just installed and a faint scratch on the side of the headlight. I will take a picture of mine tomorrow.
yup its his responsibility to merge safely not demand he get his way...damn democrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Falcon- View Post
Other than carfax and the national insurance crime bureau, no. Anyone can repair a vehicle and it would never get reported.
done it a few times my own self...but at least when i do it i know its right

Quote:
Originally Posted by waggonerj View Post
Progress.

nice...does Dad know about this or is it a surprise?
i have a friend who had his show truck stolen in 2004...they just found it so to speak 14 years later and want to charge him 2 grand in impouund fees to get it back
messed up but he gets his 58 fleet side back

Quote:
More noticeable on his truck for sure. But damage nonetheless. Sorry about the glare

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.flow View Post
Merry Christmas to me. Crude oil is getting rocked. We may see brent dip into the 40s today. Gasoline is down 7 cents.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
only till what the third the brown newsome rail tax goes to stage 2?
i wont even buy fuel in corruptifornia anymore
Red Ford likes this.

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #29608 of 34632 Old 12-24-2018, 11:37 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Garage
He knows about the truck, but he doesnt know its his. He thinks im going to sell it when im done. Next thing is engine hoist so I can lift the cab and sand/paint along with the frame.

john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

Justin

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -

TPB!
post #29609 of 34632 Old 12-24-2018, 11:45 AM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Quoted: 3152 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by waggonerj View Post
He knows about the truck, but he doesnt know its his. He thinks im going to sell it when im done. Next thing is engine hoist so I can lift the cab and sand/paint along with the frame.

awesome
it occured to me after posting...he doesn't come on here does he
hey also if yohu guys have dollar generals out there. they sell a knock off rustoleum that seems to work pretty good. back when i still had moeny i bought some super rust stop paint supposed to be the best used by all the body shops blah blah blah...35 a can
found out it doesnt work as well as xorust so...
in fact a couple gallons of xo rust would likely be yohur best bet...
i have piers i painted with that stuff in 87 when the lake was super low that still look like new today and a wire wheel seems to get to the frame better than anythiing else i have tried...
you probably know all that but hey i cant really be much help from here so...
take what you can get

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #29610 of 34632 Old 12-24-2018, 11:47 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
awesome
it occured to me after posting...he doesn't come on here does he
hey also if yohu guys have dollar generals out there. they sell a knock off rustoleum that seems to work pretty good. back when i still had moeny i bought some super rust stop paint supposed to be the best used by all the body shops blah blah blah...35 a can
found out it doesnt work as well as xorust so...
in fact a couple gallons of xo rust would likely be yohur best bet...
i have piers i painted with that stuff in 87 when the lake was super low that still look like new today and a wire wheel seems to get to the frame better than anythiing else i have tried...
you probably know all that but hey i cant really be much help from here so...
take what you can get
Not really sure on undercarriage paint yet. No he doesnt get on here, he is on facebook though so dont say anything on there!

john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

Justin

TPB!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode