6.0 Chat Thread - Page 2948 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 57707Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #29471 of 34279 Old 12-17-2018, 07:57 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Iím all for the wall, but I read an article that Canada is the future for harboring terrorists who want to come and do harm in our country. The Canadian pres. is practically inviting muslims to come over and stay and currently, border security in the north is a lot less patrolled and guarded. We need to start think about securing both borders. Not just the one in the south.

And as far as EVís go. Very practical and honestly, by 2022. I believe there is going to be a huge shift towards evís. The ranges are better and fora majority of us, 200-300 mile range is plenty! The prices are lowering, and a lot of automakers are getting involved so the competition to have better looking cars is now huge. Mark my words. The evís are here to stay, and sooner than later, they will become the norm. Itís already taken off in others countries like Europe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #29472 of 34279 Old 12-17-2018, 07:57 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 431 Post(s)
Quoted: 3124 Post(s)
SparkyF250 likes this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #29473 of 34279 Old 12-17-2018, 08:07 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
Garage
Okay. That video was f'n funny. I couldnt stop laughing. The one about the planes and wall.
john galt likes this.

2007 F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4. Lots of upgrades, but not enough. It's tall, too tall. Yes, I'm obviously compensating for something.

UPGRADES:
EGR Delete, RedHead Steering Gear, Blue Spring Upgrade, ARP Studs, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Coolant Filter, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Blue Intercooler Pipe and Elbow Upgrade, Cold Air Intake, One-Up Offroad Traction Bars, XD Wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 37" Tires, LED Lights all around, 2013 Tailgate, 2008+ Power Mirrors, Pro-Comp XXX Dual Front Coilover Suspension, Custom Bedliner Sprayed Rocker Panels and Fender Flares, Amerihood Tpe E-Style Ram Air/Heat Extraction Hood, CompuStar Alarm with Remote Windows, Remote Start, and much more!
More upgrades to come, including Singer Alternator, and other engine upgrades.

NEW Custom Bumpers with Tire Carrier! Dual Winches!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #29474 of 34279 Old 12-17-2018, 08:13 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 218 Post(s)
Quoted: 3263 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
A go fund me account and a bunch of volunteers, we'll show the demoncrats how much we want border security. The wall I saw in Germany back in the 70's wasn't that big but people didn't cross it. Could of been the guard towers, the land mines, shotgun devices, big dogs, or the glass & steel embedded in the top. But it worked
john galt likes this.

Sparky

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

post #29475 of 34279 Old 12-17-2018, 08:21 PM

Garage
Automatic shotgun turrets and .50 cals every 50 ft. No need for a wall. Throw in a few orbiting drones to take out F250's running drugs/people across...and we're set.

2007 F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4. Lots of upgrades, but not enough. It's tall, too tall. Yes, I'm obviously compensating for something.

UPGRADES:
EGR Delete, RedHead Steering Gear, Blue Spring Upgrade, ARP Studs, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Coolant Filter, (Let's not mention this manufacturers name) Blue Intercooler Pipe and Elbow Upgrade, Cold Air Intake, One-Up Offroad Traction Bars, XD Wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 37" Tires, LED Lights all around, 2013 Tailgate, 2008+ Power Mirrors, Pro-Comp XXX Dual Front Coilover Suspension, Custom Bedliner Sprayed Rocker Panels and Fender Flares, Amerihood Tpe E-Style Ram Air/Heat Extraction Hood, CompuStar Alarm with Remote Windows, Remote Start, and much more!

post #29476 of 34279 Old 12-17-2018, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
I Like Shiny Things :)

Thanked 1,177 Times in 1,064 Posts
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Quoted: 2643 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
3 days on the interwebs and there she goes with her new owner.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2017 F250 CCLB KR "Nighthawk" Edition.....goodies to come.
post #29477 of 34279 Old 12-17-2018, 08:25 PM

Garage
Poor truck. She gonna be so abused up there in Alaska
john galt likes this.

UPGRADES:

post #29478 of 34279 Old 12-17-2018, 08:31 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 431 Post(s)
Quoted: 3124 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Falcon- View Post
Automatic shotgun turrets and .50 cals every 50 ft. No need for a wall. Throw in a few orbiting drones to take out F250's running drugs/people across...and we're set.
bite your tongue...take out the people but the f 250's need to be spared
also remember the cartels are excellent tunnel makers able to come up under a bed five miles away...
so underground monitors are an excellent idea to add in to the mines turrets and drones
of course drones cost money and privates are cheap so...

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #29479 of 34279 Old 12-18-2018, 12:11 AM

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 997 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Falcon- View Post
Poor truck. She gonna be so abused up there in Alaska
Yeah I can't say I was really rooting for them to get it but they showed up with cash. Honestly the only thing that I wish I would've done is swap the coil springs but oh well. There was a kid that came out and test drove it that I really wanted to sell to. He came out with his buddy in his Duramax and this kid just wanted a nice diesel truck like all of his friends. I'm not a Duramax fan, especially the body style he had (LBZ) but this thing was just beautiful. He was 18, just got into the electricians union and looking to spend a bunch of money on a truck he didn't need like everyone else. Reminded me so much of myself (what am I? older than 20 now?) but unfortunately he couldn't come up with the money in time.

Hopefully they take care of it up there, right now it's an excellent running rust free truck.
john galt likes this.
post #29480 of 34279 Old 12-18-2018, 12:35 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 815 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk285 View Post
3 days on the interwebs and there she goes with her new owner.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
You may miss it sometimes but turning over a new leaf with the new truck I'm sure is worth it.

I've had the 03, all be it not very aggressively, on since September and not much traffic. Maybe $10k is too much for an 03 lariat with 255k miles. Even with a lift and 40's.

Sent from my phone

'04 F250 CCSB XLT 2WD, lowered with a DJM drop kit. 305/40/22" Toyo ST2's on 22" x 10" XD 825 wheels. FloPro turbo back 4" exhaust with muffler delete, egr delete, bypass coolant filter, S&B intake, NUC bypass oil filter.

'03 F250 CCSB Lariat 4WD, 9" lift, 40"x 15.5"x 24" Toyo M/T's on 24" x 14" Hostile Hammered wheels, 4" exhaust, egr delete.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode