LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #27961 of 34743 Old 10-05-2018, 12:34 AM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 437 Post(s)
Quoted: 3156 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
I worked in the carpenters union at MC CORMICK PLACE for 2 years. P.M. Me if you need advice moving forward.

No.

Wisdom.

I refer to my previous statement.

ANWBL

Conundrum to follow.

She knows more than most of the shops around me.

Wisdom.

Wisdom.

Wisdom.

Wisdom.

Wisdom.

Sage advice. Wisdom, by definition, only better.

More frickin wisdom.

Your call now.

Maybe you can get the best of both worlds and Toren will let you watch.
ok i know i have mised a lot the last couple days but DAMN!!!!!
thats multiquote mania at its finest
and i know of what i speak
my hat is off to you good sir a most impressive display of skill
thanks for picking up the slack while i am gone
Patriot, Gadgetguru and SparkyF250 like this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27962 of 34743 Old 10-05-2018, 04:16 AM
Serving Our Country!

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Well, almost have the lift done on the wife's Jeep. Still need to adjust and torque the lower control arms and track bar.

Next is putting in the new front driveshaft, dual steering stabilizer, and side steps. New Dana 4.88 gears are on the way so that will need done as well. Still waiting on Hauk to finish the front and rear bumper and tire carrier. Once they are on, I'll drop in the 9500lb. winch and Factor 55 hardware. Then the light bars. And that will probably be it for a while until we get the credit cards paid back down! We're thinking about a supercharger next year cuz this thing needs a power boost.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181004_162204.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	3.12 MB
ID:	708653  

- Michael
- If being an NCO was easy, we'd be called Officers.

2017 F350 Lariat DRW
- Click
for details

Sold 05OCT16 - 2006 F350 DRW - 175/Stock, UCF o-ringed heads, KC Stage 2 - Click
for details

Traded 01SEP18 '11 Ram 2500 Big Horn (Wife's), 6.7L Cummins - Click
for details
'13 XLR Hyperlite Toy Hauler 5er

Ford diesel documents

post #27963 of 34743 Old 10-05-2018, 05:28 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
@Red Ford we have told you time and time again who to go see...... I would guess your next post will be about wanting to sell the truck again.

So life in the UAE with a lifted excursion is interesting.
First itís to big to fit in most of all parking garages. So we need to use valet service. They are sacred to park the Excursion anywhere so they just leave it out front.

Last time they got worried and asks us if it was ok if people took pictures of the rig, since apparently a few people had done so and I guess someone took pictures of the stickers. So @toren302 you could get some random calls or email about a Excursion...
john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toren302 View Post
Starting the new year off right!!
Time to build a 500+hp 4x4 station wagon on 35's!!
I hate lamp!!
05 Ex Fueled by Holders, Air Pushed by KC, Built by Toren
KC Turbo Stage 2
Holders Diesel Stage 3 190cc 30% Injectors
ODAWG Cast 6.0L stage 2 Ported Intake Manifold
MBRP Up-Pipe
ARP HeadStuds
AFE Momentum HD Intake
Swamps 58V FICM PHP Atlas 40
6.4 starter
CTS2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27964 of 34743 Old 10-05-2018, 06:01 AM
'consent of the governed'

Mentioned: 288 Post(s)
Quoted: 2207 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
ok i know i have mised a lot the last couple days but DAMN!!!!!
thats multiquote mania at its finest
and i know of what i speak
my hat is off to you good sir a most impressive display of skill
thanks for picking up the slack while i am gone
You know I got your six.
The Following User Says Thank You to Patriot For This Useful Post:
john galt (10-05-2018)
post #27965 of 34743 Old 10-05-2018, 07:02 AM

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.9and6.0 View Post
@Red Ford we have told you time and time again who to go see...... I would guess your next post will be about wanting to sell the truck again.

First itís to big to fit in most of all parking garages. So we need to use valet service. They are sacred to park the Excursion anywhere so they just leave it out front.

Last time they got worried and asks us if it was ok if people took pictures of the rig, since apparently a few people had done so and I guess someone took pictures of the stickers. So @toren302 you could get some random calls or email about a Excursion...
You've probably started a new trend, this time next year there'll be million dollar gold plated monster trucks all over that desert

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2004 F250 CCSB 4X4
4" Skyjacker lift
3:73 gears
35x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Method MR309 wheels
KDD heads, ARP studs, BD exhaust manifolds, DieselSite up pipes, Mishimoto degas bottle
PHP Insight PRO
PHP Atlas 40 FICM tune
post #27966 of 34743 Old 10-05-2018, 09:44 AM
california deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.9and6.0 View Post

lets just say there are a lot of folks who are rightly camera shy around there

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooridr View Post
You've probably started a new trend, this time next year there'll be million dollar gold plated monster trucks all over that desert

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
you are probably very correct about that. the 6" law may thwart things a bit but...
still better than 2000hp nissans

so my youngest daughter is buying her first house

so iget to run down to reno and fix everything for the inspection next week
SparkyF250 likes this.

I like mead

Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

post #27967 of 34743 Old 10-05-2018, 09:48 AM
california deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
You know I got your six.
and thanks man
i knew i could count on ya
Patriot and SparkyF250 like this.

I like mead

post #27968 of 34743 Old 10-05-2018, 09:53 AM

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
so my youngest daughter is buying her first house

so iget to run down to reno and fix everything for the inspection next week
Why are you fixing things on a house she is buying? Just make it part of the offer and have the seller fix it.
john galt and voodooridr like this.

2007 F-350 4X4 CCSB, 6.0 PSD, ZF6 Manual Trans, 3.73s, EGR and Cat improvement, Edge CTS2 with EGT and Fuel, SCT X4, PHP FICM Programmer, Sinister Adjustable Fuel Press. Cover, Ficmrepair.com batt/alt wiring upgrade, Bosch 140 amp alternator with overdrive pulley, Rotella ELC, High-Idle mod, Mishimoto coolant filter, 6.4 starter, Genex mirror w/temp and compass, Magnum RT steps, Leer 100R Shell, Custom front bumper replacement, Steelcraft Elevation rear bumper, B&W turnover ball, 4" Cat Back exhaust, JVC head unit with backup camera, '08+ towing mirrors and rear diff. cover, etc.
post #27969 of 34743 Old 10-05-2018, 10:12 AM
california deplorable

because her realtor was a friend and failed in SO many ways to keep her protected
to be fair...her friend is going through some hell in her life that would make it difficult to focus.
and it should be all easy stuff one thing i have a question about on the hvac system but the contractor was quoting 3k and i should be able to fix everything for about 500 bucks
partyman97_3 likes this.

I like mead

post #27970 of 34743 Old 10-05-2018, 10:22 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 818 Post(s)
Pm'ed you back @john galt And if I could find a 2.0l turbo motor for this wrx I have in Reno I'd drive down to pick it up and help with the Hvac stuff.

I did find a couple in Redding and Fontana but I think I'll get one off eBay with free shipping.

Sent from my phone
john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

'04 F250 CCSB XLT 2WD, lowered with a DJM drop kit. 305/40/22" Toyo ST2's on 22" x 10" XD 825 wheels. FloPro turbo back 4" exhaust with muffler delete, egr delete, bypass coolant filter, S&B intake, NUC bypass oil filter.

'03 F250 CCSB Lariat 4WD, 9" lift, 40"x 15.5"x 24" Toyo M/T's on 24" x 14" Hostile Hammered wheels, 4" exhaust, egr delete.

Last edited by Flamed99; 10-05-2018 at 10:26 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode