57341Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #27781 of 34061 Old 09-26-2018, 06:11 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Weberman3
What kind of washer goes on the oil drain? Mine is nylon but when I look one up it shows a copper.

2004 F350 XLT 6.0L ZF6 CCSB
ARP Head Studs, EGR Delete, 4" Turboback, Fuel Sump, Coolant Filter, NUC Oil Bypass Filter
Kenwood DDX372BT with Rear View Camera, Rockford Fosgate P1683 speakers, Infinity REF1200 subwoofers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27782 of 34061 Old 09-26-2018, 06:23 AM
Serving Our Country!

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8orFord View Post
Good to see you back around. I'm a member of the '17+ club now too. I don't recall ever ordering form @CARiD , but let's ask and see if they can give you some information. I did have a pretty good experience with @Discount Tire though.

(throwing out tags like a NASCAR driver)
Nice! I'm about to turn over 30,000 miles on mine.

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. Discount Tire Direct has always treated me great. Wife is on a rampage and I just want the order canceled and a refund at this point. CARiD just gives me the runaround and a bunch of BS.
john galt likes this.

- Michael
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- If being an NCO was easy, we'd be called Officers.

2017 F350 Lariat DRW
- Click
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for details

Sold 05OCT16 - 2006 F350 DRW - 175/Stock, UCF o-ringed heads, KC Stage 2 - Click
for details

Traded 01SEP18 '11 Ram 2500 Big Horn (Wife's), 6.7L Cummins - Click
for details
'13 XLR Hyperlite Toy Hauler 5er

Ford diesel documents

post #27783 of 34061 Old 09-26-2018, 06:35 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,048 Times in 977 Posts
Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 2518 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetguru View Post

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. Discount Tire Direct has always treated me great. Wife is on a rampage and I just want the order canceled and a refund at this point. CARiD just gives me the runaround and a bunch of BS.
LOL, I got mine with 30k on it. As a matter of fact it turned 30k while I was on the test drive. A little over 32k now.
Good luck with getting your situation straightened out with CARiD.
john galt likes this.

Dexter
2017 F-250 Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW- A few Forscan tweaks
My old Truck, now son's truck:
2004 F-250SD Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW; SCT X4 w/custom tunes (currently
SPD)

FICM;
FICM Tuner (currently Atlas40);
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
VK688 Oil Cooler Relocate with coolant re-route;
Water Pump;

O-ringed Heads; ARP Studs; Fel-Pro Gaskets;
Coolant Filter;
DashCommand on PLX Kiwi2 + iMFD with EGT & Fuel/Oil Pressure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27784 of 34061 Old 09-26-2018, 06:38 AM

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Quote:
What's up gentlemen?! It's a been a minute since I've been on. Finished up my latest Army school so I can get promoted, hopefully sometime soon. Although I'm not holding my breath. Got rid of the wife's Cummins and she got a new Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara with man trans. Got a Rough Country 3.5" lift and Hauk bumpers and tire carrier. The missing piece is wheels and tires. Anybody ever order from CARiD? Cuz they are f'ing me on my tire and wheel package, been over 3 weeks since I ordered. And it's not even the size wheels and tires we really wanted. Should have done more research on vendors since they have 600 BBB complaints and thousands of negative reviews online. I'm just trying to get this build done for my wife ASAP. She has no patience and now I have to listen to her and be up my a$$ every day because her Jeep is not done. Might have to make a trip to Jersey and visit them...
Quote:

Congratulations on the soon to be promotion and thank you for your service, Gadgetguru - we greatly appreciate it!

I'm well versed in JK and JL fitments so if I can be of any assistance with a new combo feel free to shoot us a PM and I'll make sure you're taken care of

Quote:
Good to see you back around. I'm a member of the '17+ club now too. I don't recall ever ordering form @CARiD , but let's ask and see if they can give you some information. I did have a pretty good experience with @Discount Tire though.

(throwing out tags like a NASCAR driver)
Thank you for the referral and for your continued support, G8orFord!
Gadgetguru and john galt like this.

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #27785 of 34061 Old 09-26-2018, 06:39 AM
Serving Our Country!

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
LOL, I got mine with 30k on it. As a matter of fact it turned 30k while I was on the test drive. A little over 32k now.
Good luck with getting your situation straightened out with CARiD.
Oh wow! Hope you are liking it.

Thanks!
john galt likes this.

- Michael
- If being an NCO was easy, we'd be called Officers.

2017 F350 Lariat DRW
- Click
for details

Sold 05OCT16 - 2006 F350 DRW - 175/Stock, UCF o-ringed heads, KC Stage 2 - Click
for details

Traded 01SEP18 '11 Ram 2500 Big Horn (Wife's), 6.7L Cummins - Click
for details
'13 XLR Hyperlite Toy Hauler 5er

Ford diesel documents

post #27786 of 34061 Old 09-26-2018, 06:40 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,048 Times in 977 Posts
Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 2518 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Oh wow! Hope you are liking it.

Thanks!
Loving the truck, hating the payments.

Dexter
2017 F-250 Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW- A few Forscan tweaks
My old Truck, now son's truck:
2004 F-250SD Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW; SCT X4 w/custom tunes (currently
SPD)

FICM;
FICM Tuner (currently Atlas40);
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
VK688 Oil Cooler Relocate with coolant re-route;
Water Pump;

O-ringed Heads; ARP Studs; Fel-Pro Gaskets;
Coolant Filter;
DashCommand on PLX Kiwi2 + iMFD with EGT & Fuel/Oil Pressure
post #27787 of 34061 Old 09-26-2018, 07:12 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
@G8orFord thanks for tagging us!

@Gadgetguru First of all, I want to apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with this order.
Please PM me your order number and email address so we could look up your order and get everything fixed as soon as possible. I'll forward it to the supervisor of our Wheels&Tires department to get it resolved with the highest priority.

For immediate assistance, you can call 888.978.3395

Ford Experts

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
post #27788 of 34061 Old 09-26-2018, 07:30 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Quoted: 955 Post(s)
Anyone looking to replace their truck with a newer truck?
Looks like we just took this in on trade, less than 50k miles

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
john galt likes this.

2004 F250 CCSB 4X4
4" Skyjacker lift
3:73 gears
35x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Method MR309 wheels
KDD heads, ARP studs, BD exhaust manifolds, DieselSite up pipes, Mishimoto degas bottle
PHP Insight PRO
PHP Atlas 40 FICM tune
post #27789 of 34061 Old 09-26-2018, 07:43 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 780 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooridr View Post
Anyone looking to replace their truck with a newer truck?
Looks like we just took this in on trade, less than 50k miles

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I have been torn between just waiting till i can afford a 17+ rather than settling for a 11-16 6.7 My 6.0 is awesome... but as its aging I struggle with the coming need to rplacing big ticket items or just buying a newer truck.

ive been going up on Fords site and playing around with the configurator and anything i want is going to be in the 60/70's. cant really swing that right now and dont want a large payment. a good chunk of 15/16 6.7 trucks are mid 40s to low 50's in Connecticut surrounding area. I can afford Mid 40's but i feel the upgrades in the 17+ are worth waiting for. ... just getting an itch to upgrade parts on the 6.0L.
john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

2007 F250 Lariat Outlaw
Stock Motor
5" MBRP Catback
post #27790 of 34061 Old 09-26-2018, 08:00 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 780 Post(s)
6.0 Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyF250 View Post
It started as a hobby when we bought the farm in 2000. We had an F150, a Bronco, 2 dogs, and 2 draft horses, we sold the Bronco to get a tractor. We also bought 3 cows right when we moved in. But then the neighbors bull came visiting one day and he stayed all summer, then we had 6 by the 2nd year. Instant cattle business The only thing left from that beginning is the F150 that we're robbing parts off for the 93 and the 91 F350 that we're fixing up for Jack. A few descendants from the first cows, and a few from the early horse breeding.

We initially just wanted to show the Percheron draft horses at the county fair. And run a few cows, so we could raise a calf every yr for meat & sell the others to pay for fuel & baler twine. And then we added a few horses to ride, which of course we immediately started breeding. At one point we were up to 11 horses and about 16 cows. We got smart and backed that down pretty quick, couldn't make enough hay and didn't want to buy it. But then we had a kid who wants to do more, so now we added chickens, goats & sheep with guard dogs to keep the coyotes away, we're making hay everywhere we can, building fence, developing springs. Got three diesel trucks, and of course an F150 for winter use since Ohio puts an inch of salt down for every inch of snow. New tractor, late model tractor, old tractors, skid steer, mini excavator, quads, side by side, trailers, hay mower, balers, rakes, built a new barn for the horses, a chicken coop, new barn roof. And now a new workshop just so I can keep everything running, etc, etc, etc.....

Now that Jack's getting older I'm starting to think about downsizing and retirement. He turns 18 in two years, if he takes off there's no way me & my wife can do this anymore. Not even sure I want to. I'd like to get back to just a couple horses, maybe a few cows since they're pretty easy to keep. But all the small critters will have to go. I'll have the new shop to mess around in, and maybe I could even get back into competitive bass fishing. Before we did all this I was close to taking a year off work to see if I could fish professionally. Now I'd be happy just to get back into local tournaments again, I don't have the boat or sponsors that I used to have. That or maybe trade the 6.0 and 7.3 into a late model 6.7 get a toy hauler that can either haul horses or quads and do some traveling.

Good luck

You make all us 6.0 guys proud!

Thats pretty awesome. I vote for the 6.7... try and find a used 15+ unless u go with 17+. I deff vote a Toy Hauler.. i didnt think about them hauling horses tho... ive seen a few really badass 3-5horse trailer w/ opposing slide living quarters that were pretty sweet.

I am staying in an RV park in Clinton, CT for the last 3 weeks... the Dam breached and flooded the Hammonasset River lastnight causing us to move.... by the time i realized what was happening, we were already 1.5 feet flooded and by the time i broke down camp and hooked up it was approaching 3 feet. not everyones camper who wasnt on site got out unscathed.

Woke up this morning to this sweet Class A w/ FL tags if anyone happens to recognize it

2007 F250 Lariat Outlaw
Stock Motor
5" MBRP Catback
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode