-SCT Livewire w/ SRL+ tune
-Blue Spring & 6.4 bolts
-6.4 Starter
-T6 & 9100
-Coolant Filter
-Black Rhino Wheels w/ Cooper Discover ATP 285/70/17's
-Rancho RS9000XL shocks

Yes, I did mean to make my username PowertotheStrok but I made a typo
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

e
The Following User Says Thank You to PowertotheStroke For This Useful Post:
6.7ferd (09-25-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27772 of 34051 Old 09-25-2018, 06:31 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Quoted: 3104 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowertotheStroke View Post
Too good not to share here too Justin

junior125 likes this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #27773 of 34051 Old 09-25-2018, 06:39 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.flow View Post
Ya. I have probably 800 feet to do. I have a hand mold I could use, but that is not for an 800ft job lol.
Cheapest bid i got to have it done was $3/ft, some as high as $10!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Good lord thats expensive!

john galt likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27774 of 34051 Old 09-25-2018, 07:17 PM
california deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.7ferd View Post

the peoples republic of commies fornicate ya...
every body has a hand out if you want to do any kind of work

I like mead

Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

post #27775 of 34051 Old 09-25-2018, 07:32 PM

Mentioned: 575 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.7ferd View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
the peoples republic of commies fornicate ya...
every body has a hand out if you want to do any kind of work
Theres 2 types of bids here.
1. The insanely high phone bid, without even looking at the job. The one that the provider knows, he'll either hang up, or bite.
2. The, oh, this is a nice place. He can afford it bid.

backhoebill and john galt like this.
post #27776 of 34051 Old 09-25-2018, 09:31 PM
california deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.flow View Post
Theres 2 types of bids here.
1. The insanely high phone bid, without even looking at the job. The one that the provider knows, he'll either hang up, or bite.
2. The, oh, this is a nice place. He can afford it bid.

you forgot the "I'm too damn busy for this BS but if they'll pay this ...I'll do it regardless and thatll pay for the second week on cabo after season" bid
backhoebill and Red Ford like this.

I like mead

post #27777 of 34051 Old 09-25-2018, 09:54 PM

Mentioned: 575 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
you forgot the "I'm too damn busy for this BS but if they'll pay this ...I'll do it regardless and thatll pay for the second week on cabo after season" bid
That is included in bid #1 lol

john galt likes this.
post #27778 of 34051 Old 09-26-2018, 04:12 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Im going with option #2.damn this is a nice place,this guy cab afford it...lol. glad i dont live there.

post #27779 of 34051 Old 09-26-2018, 06:01 AM
Serving Our Country!

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
Garage
What's up gentlemen?! It's a been a minute since I've been on. Finished up my latest Army school so I can get promoted, hopefully sometime soon. Although I'm not holding my breath. Got rid of the wife's Cummins and she got a new Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara with man trans. Got a Rough Country 3.5" lift and Hauk bumpers and tire carrier. The missing piece is wheels and tires. Anybody ever order from CARiD? Cuz they are f'ing me on my tire and wheel package, been over 3 weeks since I ordered. And it's not even the size wheels and tires we really wanted. Should have done more research on vendors since they have 600 BBB complaints and thousands of negative reviews online. I'm just trying to get this build done for my wife ASAP. She has no patience and now I have to listen to her and be up my a$$ every day because her Jeep is not done. Might have to make a trip to Jersey and visit them...
john galt, G8orFord and SparkyF250 like this.

- Michael
- If being an NCO was easy, we'd be called Officers.

2017 F350 Lariat DRW
- Click
for details

Sold 05OCT16 - 2006 F350 DRW - 175/Stock, UCF o-ringed heads, KC Stage 2 - Click
for details

Traded 01SEP18 '11 Ram 2500 Big Horn (Wife's), 6.7L Cummins - Click
for details
'13 XLR Hyperlite Toy Hauler 5er

Ford diesel documents

post #27780 of 34051 Old 09-26-2018, 06:10 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,048 Times in 977 Posts
Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 2517 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetguru View Post
What's up gentlemen?! It's a been a minute since I've been on. Finished up my latest Army school so I can get promoted, hopefully sometime soon. Although I'm not holding my breath. Got rid of the wife's Cummins and she got a new Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara with man trans. Got a Rough Country 3.5" lift and Hauk bumpers and tire carrier. The missing piece is wheels and tires. Anybody ever order from CARiD? Cuz they are f'ing me on my tire and wheel package, been over 3 weeks since I ordered. And it's not even the size wheels and tires we really wanted. Should have done more research on vendors since they have 600 BBB complaints and thousands of negative reviews online. I'm just trying to get this build done for my wife ASAP. She has no patience and now I have to listen to her and be up my a$$ every day because her Jeep is not done. Might have to make a trip to Jersey and visit them...
Good to see you back around. I'm a member of the '17+ club now too. I don't recall ever ordering form @CARiD , but let's ask and see if they can give you some information. I did have a pretty good experience with @Discount Tire though.

(throwing out tags like a NASCAR driver)

Dexter
2017 F-250 Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW- A few Forscan tweaks
My old Truck, now son's truck:
2004 F-250SD Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW; SCT X4 w/custom tunes (currently
SPD)

FICM;
FICM Tuner (currently Atlas40);
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
VK688 Oil Cooler Relocate with coolant re-route;
Water Pump;

O-ringed Heads; ARP Studs; Fel-Pro Gaskets;
Coolant Filter;
DashCommand on PLX Kiwi2 + iMFD with EGT & Fuel/Oil Pressure
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G8orFord For This Useful Post:
Discount Tire (09-26-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode