6.0 Chat Thread - Page 2698 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 57705Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #26971 of 34278 Old 08-23-2018, 01:32 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Jeff @j.flow stop letting your truck drag u down. Are you realizing the hype on your dodge is just that . Kidding

Driving fast makes me less depressed, camping / glamping and traveling. Maybe you should take some You time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 F250 Lariat Outlaw
Stock Motor
5" MBRP Catback
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26972 of 34278 Old 08-23-2018, 02:34 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 997 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.flow View Post
Man. The last few days I've been feeling insanely depressed, insecure and anxious. I've been in such a down mood I've just been wanting to have this compulsive spending need to get my mood up.

I dont understand. I'm at the top of my life financially, but 2018 has been uppercutting me every chance it can with just about anything in life. Whether it be business, relationships, health, or just about anything else.

I'm supposed to be going out to justin Moore this evening and I dont want to do anything but lay on the couch with the windows closed.
When I get exhausted physcially and mentally it seems to happen. It's a horrible feeling.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I've been having the same feeling since January 3rd. Bad news after bad news after bad news and even when you get good news it's small and usually turns back to bad news by the end of the week.

I look back on things this year, and my younger self would be so happy. It's only August and I've already doubled what I made last year and I have no distractions. My slightly older self wants those distractions though, the relationship thing has been a very rocky road, especially since April.

I don't know about you, but the only way I can keep my mind straight is by working. I don't drink or smoke so I'm sober all the time and have too much time to just sit and think which is the most dangerous part. I know I have to get up and do something even if it's something dumb like try to polish my dogs collars instead of spending the $5 to buy new ones...

On a side note, I HATE middle / later age women... I went into the same Subway that I've been going to for 3 years, 5 days a week and this lady parks right in the middle of the road to go to the store next door. It's not like the parking lot is far from the building or even full (I actually got front row parking). I decided I had nothing better to do so I searched in my truck for my dark FBI style sunglasses, put them on and kept the straightest face I could with my arms crossed until she came out which seemed like it took forever. She asked if she could help me to which I replied no, I thought you were special and wanted a body guard for your car since you're unable to park it. She gave me the same BS anyone would of "the parking lot was full" and a lot of small talk from me saying I watched her "park" there, there was plenty of spots, blah blah blah. Anyway she called me some names and drove off. I wish I had a secret camera crew with me because that would've made a hell of a Youtube video.
backhoebill likes this.
post #26973 of 34278 Old 08-23-2018, 03:00 PM

Thanked 1,810 Times in 1,754 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
Quoted: 3910 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8orFord View Post
Thinking of trading the 2017 back in and getting back into a 6.0 so I can still waste my evenings away on a forum. I've got no one to talk to over in the 2017+ forums. Literally dead over there. .
all the 17 owners are hard at work to pay for those trucks ( no time to chit chat on the ORG) but that forum will be flooded in a few years when they are still paying but the truck broke down outside of warranty and they have to take out another loan to get it fixed and they need a shoulder to cry on

6.0 flush pdf
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26974 of 34278 Old 08-23-2018, 03:34 PM

Mentioned: 575 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Also. Word to the wise. Dont drive to reno when the burning man hippies are. Literally just about tiatled my truck when one of them was stopped in the road on hwy 80 and slammed my brakes and went off into the shoulder so I didnt slam them at 70. Now its dirt track racing time and I hope you know how to drive because my truck went sideways just about into one of these big light poles

I just washed this ****er too God damnit

john galt likes this.
post #26975 of 34278 Old 08-23-2018, 03:36 PM

Slid sideways right between that mile marker and light pole

They have been causing traffic jams, and near accidents like this in their death traps the entire way here6.0 Chat Thread-screenshot_20180823-163549_gallery.jpeg

john galt and SparkyF250 like this.
post #26976 of 34278 Old 08-23-2018, 03:47 PM

They are worried about new trucks like mine passing emissions but they let these ****ers register and drive these death contraptions

But your fur covered 1960 winnebago missing 4 wheels, fluid leaking, barely running, stacked 6 stories high with **** fairy mobile, heres your tags.

john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

Last edited by j.flow; 08-23-2018 at 03:58 PM.
post #26977 of 34278 Old 08-23-2018, 04:23 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 218 Post(s)
Quoted: 3263 Post(s)
Garage
@j.flow

Jeff did you get a complete physical after your last episode?

I didn't think so!

You're stressed, overworked, single, dog less, and have a long distance gf.

Get a physical, get a dog, get your gf to move in or at least closer. Then go 4 wheeling, fishing, camping, or something like that this weekend. And watch out for hippies!

IMHO
Patriot, junior125 and john galt like this.

Sparky

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

post #26978 of 34278 Old 08-23-2018, 05:21 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,056 Times in 985 Posts
Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
Quoted: 2525 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
all the 17 owners are hard at work to pay for those trucks ( no time to chit chat on the ORG) but that forum will be flooded in a few years when they are still paying but the truck broke down outside of warranty and they have to take out another loan to get it fixed and they need a shoulder to cry on
I resemble that remark!

Dexter
2017 F-250 Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW- A few Forscan tweaks
My old Truck, now son's truck:
2004 F-250SD Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW; SCT X4 w/custom tunes (currently
SPD)

FICM;
FICM Tuner (currently Atlas40);
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
VK688 Oil Cooler Relocate with coolant re-route;
Water Pump;

O-ringed Heads; ARP Studs; Fel-Pro Gaskets;
Coolant Filter;
DashCommand on PLX Kiwi2 + iMFD with EGT & Fuel/Oil Pressure
post #26979 of 34278 Old 08-23-2018, 06:25 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 431 Post(s)
Quoted: 3124 Post(s)
Quote:
They are worried about new trucks like mine passing emissions but they let these ****ers register and drive these death contraptions

But your fur covered 1960 winnebago missing 4 wheels, fluid leaking, barely running, stacked 6 stories high with **** fairy mobile, heres your tags.

desert hippies, thanks for the warning i have to go past black rock to susanville saturday
and they are notoriously terrible dangerous and too stoned to drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by G8orFord View Post
I resemble that remark!
you have a nice truck though...if you arent too busy working to pay for it to drive it

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #26980 of 34278 Old 08-23-2018, 07:40 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
6.0 Chat Thread

Quote:

I'm supposed to be going out to justin Moore this evening and I dont want to do anything but lay on the couch with the windows closed.
When I get exhausted physcially and mentally it seems to happen. It's a horrible feeling.

Itís a Justin Moore concert! Itís going to be full of good people, great music and plenty of BEER. Go enjoy the show meet some people have a good time! Maybe get invited to the after show dinner.

I can go on and on about the burning man people! The s$$t I have had to deal with when they would be coming in from Canada!
@Flamed99 thatís interesting about the difference on both trucks. I wish I had the Excursion straight piped also.
john galt likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toren302 View Post
Starting the new year off right!!
Time to build a 500+hp 4x4 station wagon on 35's!!
I hate lamp!!
05 Ex Fueled by Holders, Air Pushed by KC, Built by Toren
KC Turbo Stage 2
Holders Diesel Stage 3 190cc 30% Injectors
ODAWG Cast 6.0L stage 2 Ported Intake Manifold
MBRP Up-Pipe
ARP HeadStuds
AFE Momentum HD Intake
Swamps 58V FICM PHP Atlas 40
6.4 starter
CTS2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode