6.0 Chat Thread - Page 2679 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 57286Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #26781 of 34019 Old 08-15-2018, 02:52 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yea thats a waste of money imo.but hey if thats what you want.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26782 of 34019 Old 08-15-2018, 09:32 AM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Quoted: 3104 Post(s)
how easy would it be to build a 700 hp f 350? heck @nighthawk285 is almost there now...if he adds that nitrous we saw a sneak peak of the other day he will be over
and his truck would be fun to drive
hell i love driving my trck and its no wehre near that at present.

i am kicking around designing some kind of overland style camper for mine
just building my own shell foor it but that wont happen this week...
right now the dogs seem to think its important i take them for a walk so....off i go

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #26783 of 34019 Old 08-15-2018, 10:02 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
how easy would it be to build a 700 hp f 350? heck @nighthawk285 is almost there now...if he adds that nitrous we saw a sneak peak of the other day he will be over

right now the dogs seem to think its important i take them for a walk so....off i go
Like this?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2004 F250 CCSB 4X4
4" Skyjacker lift
3:73 gears
35x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Method MR309 wheels
KDD heads, ARP studs, BD exhaust manifolds, DieselSite up pipes, Mishimoto degas bottle
PHP Insight PRO
PHP Atlas 40 FICM tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26784 of 34019 Old 08-15-2018, 10:08 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So I just picked up a new to me SCT livewire old one and I'm having some trouble finding any info on it as far as using the the controls and the abbreviations for the readouts as far as what means what for the real-time display not sure what model number it is 9600,9621,9625 I put livewire in and it brings up the ts the new model I got the old one I'm trying to also find the dash mount for it can some one point me in the right direction here thanks

05 f250 6.0 mostly stock no tune's
post #26785 of 34019 Old 08-15-2018, 10:10 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Click on edit and would not let me back out

Last edited by 89ford7-3; 08-15-2018 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Oops
post #26786 of 34019 Old 08-15-2018, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
I Like Shiny Things :)

Thanked 1,175 Times in 1,062 Posts
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Quoted: 2643 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post

IDK what you're talking about.....she's stock, just a pavement princess for some old rancher to go to town every now and then with

It used to be fun.....and for others it still is when they ride in it, but in all honesty she's going up here for sale soon. It hasn't been fun for me in a long time......just feels like a relic from a life I used to have anymore that used to be filled with a beautiful woman and a couple of kids and now it's just me. I've been struggling with it since the start of the year, and I think it's time. It put a smile on my face to drive on the pull track again, but other than that it's borderline painful most days. I've always been the kind of person that gets attached to vehicles. They always seem to be an extension of who I am...my form of expression if you will. I put my blood, sweat, long hours into them and make sure they're done right and there gets to be a connection between man and machine kind of thing so for me this is a big deal. She's never left me walking....never been on a tow hook, and has been a damn good pickup.

I already know I'm going to regret it and in 5-10 years I'll look back and say "never should have sold that truck"........but I need to get myself in a place where I can GET to that 5-10 years later.......I've already needed to rebuild and redefine my life in this past 9 months now......it's time I start over with a different rig and rebuild and redefine it too.

2017 F250 CCLB KR "Nighthawk" Edition.....goodies to come.
post #26787 of 34019 Old 08-15-2018, 11:05 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Quoted: 1868 Post(s)
Garage
@nighthawk285 what are you looking to get?

Ladies and gentlemam i present to you, Metallifork. Came out the box that way haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
john galt likes this.

Justin

2005 F250 FX4 Lariat 292k

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
post #26788 of 34019 Old 08-15-2018, 11:07 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Quoted: 1868 Post(s)
Garage
Oh and my sump came in today, fuel tank straps have been lost by usps somehow so ill be dealing with that all day.

john galt likes this.

Justin

2005 F250 FX4 Lariat 292k

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
post #26789 of 34019 Old 08-15-2018, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
I Like Shiny Things :)

Thanked 1,175 Times in 1,062 Posts
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Quoted: 2643 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Lol no idea.....

Caught between what would be nice and what I would want.....vs....what's more practical. Drove a 6.7 two weeks ago and wow......but then looked at the $78k price tag and also wow......lol.
Boudah, john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

2017 F250 CCLB KR "Nighthawk" Edition.....goodies to come.
post #26790 of 34019 Old 08-15-2018, 01:30 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Quoted: 3104 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooridr View Post
Like this?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
with numerous downgrades...yes
i want to maintain the basic shell features i have now with dog friendly access etc but add a pop top to make it easier and more comfortable to camp in than it is now

Quote:
Originally Posted by waggonerj View Post
Oh and my sump came in today, fuel tank straps have been lost by usps somehow so ill be dealing with that all day.

i have been chasing my coolant all day they say it was delievered yesterday
to which my only response is to where?
i did just get a replacement sent but that means it wont be here yet again until???

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk285 View Post
Lol no idea.....

Caught between what would be nice and what I would want.....vs....what's more practical. Drove a 6.7 two weeks ago and wow......but then looked at the $78k price tag and also wow......lol.
sorry to hear you might sell your truck
it is a thing of beauty and probably my favorite 6.0 i have ever seen
that said i refuse to pay more for a truck than my first house
no matter how nice it is

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode