55678Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #26641 of 32932 Old 08-11-2018, 11:10 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
To @john galt and his better half - Happy 25th!!!! And many more!!!!
john galt likes this.

"Life is a Garden - Dig It!!!" ~ Joe Dirt
"Rub Some Dirt On It!!!"
"God Made Dirt, Dirt Don't Hurt!!!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Super Duty F-250 Lariat CCSB: Edge CTS Insight - BPD FICM - Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter - ProComp 20" wheels - Toyo M/T 35's - ReadyLift w/ Bilstein 5100's - 4" MagnaFlow Exhaust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26642 of 32932 Old 08-11-2018, 11:22 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 417 Post(s)
Quoted: 3026 Post(s)
thanks guys itss kind of an unofficial one i was hauling azz home to load up the truck for my first backpacking trip with ust my dog to a favorite back country lake 16 miles in and there was a hot blonde on my street
so i kinda dawdled out side until she got up to the house... said hi etc,,, she had a puppy from my dog and i didnt even know my dog had knocked up a friends dog from down the street, turned out she was friends with my neighbor from when they both lived down south and well the rest is history

the backpacking trip was the best i ever took and i took many over the years.
the perseids were set to be the best in the 120 year cycle i believe so i was off to where there is unlimited horizon and zero ambient light
the show did not disappoint no less than 3 a minute and over a dozen a minute most of the night
i forget the name of the comet that leaves the trail that becomes the perseids but it had just gone over so it was bound to be the best show in any of our lifetimes. turned out to be an even more auspicious day than expected but...
SparkyF250, Got Dirt? and Bilko60 like this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john galt For This Useful Post:
Bilko60 (08-12-2018)
post #26643 of 32932 Old 08-11-2018, 11:33 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
thanks guys itss kind of an unofficial one i was hauling azz home to load up the truck for my first backpacking trip with ust my dog to a favorite back country lake 16 miles in and there was a hot blonde on my street
so i kinda dawdled out side until she got up to the house... said hi etc,,, she had a puppy from my dog and i didnt even know my dog had knocked up a friends dog from down the street, turned out she was friends with my neighbor from when they both lived down south and well the rest is history

the backpacking trip was the best i ever took and i took many over the years.
the perseids were set to be the best in the 120 year cycle i believe so i was off to where there is unlimited horizon and zero ambient light
the show did not disappoint no less than 3 a minute and over a dozen a minute most of the night
i forget the name of the comet that leaves the trail that becomes the perseids but it had just gone over so it was bound to be the best show in any of our lifetimes. turned out to be an even more auspicious day than expected but...
Awwwwww man!!! You had me at "1st backpacking trip with my dog".......

What a great story too!!!!

Your dog got busy...... You got busy!!!!

And you love meteor showers too???? Wow, us 6.0 brothers are alike!!!! (read weird, strange, I like to say unique but what do I know....)

Well, you kids have a great one today!!!
john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

"Life is a Garden - Dig It!!!" ~ Joe Dirt
"Rub Some Dirt On It!!!"
"God Made Dirt, Dirt Don't Hurt!!!"

2006 Super Duty F-250 Lariat CCSB: Edge CTS Insight - BPD FICM - Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter - ProComp 20" wheels - Toyo M/T 35's - ReadyLift w/ Bilstein 5100's - 4" MagnaFlow Exhaust
The Following User Says Thank You to Got Dirt? For This Useful Post:
john galt (08-11-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26644 of 32932 Old 08-11-2018, 11:45 PM
california deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Dirt? View Post
Awwwwww man!!! You had me at "1st backpacking trip with my dog".......

What a great story too!!!!

Your dog got busy...... You got busy!!!!

And you love meteor showers too???? Wow, us 6.0 brothers are alike!!!! (read weird, strange, I like to say unique but what do I know....)

Well, you kids have a great one today!!!
that should have read JUST me and the dog
had a good size bear come by and a HUGE elk dog chased em both off for me
it is a favorite spot of mine on that lake sand beach with a natua=ral granite backrest smooth and comfortable and it was just a great night
i packed in a 3 man inflatable raft which i blew up the second night and floate out to one of the man islands on the lake and slept on a pathc of green moss that was like a putting green only softer
really a great time out there.

and who doesnt like a good meteror shower
i cant imagine such a thing
ok i gotta try to get some sleep....
my schedule is SO screwedd up right now
SparkyF250 likes this.

I like mead

Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

post #26645 of 32932 Old 08-12-2018, 12:27 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 1816 Post(s)
Garage
Tank straps and sump ordered. Picked up the fuel tank today also, it looks pretty good for $50. Making a lot of progress on the truck this year, now to just get that buick out of my garage....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Justin

2005 F250 FX4 Lariat 285k

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - Hercules 100hp FICM tune - SCT X4 - SPD Early TC Lock - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - LED Headlights and Fogs - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade - Accurate Diesel Fuel Bowl Cap - 285/75/R17 Cooper ATPs - Firestone Air Bags w/Onboard Pump -
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
post #26646 of 32932 Old 08-12-2018, 06:27 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
prices in ohio are kinda high on superdookies
or i seem to see real deals around here
the valves that was the one that caused catastrophic failure
and just came in from hanging out in the gazebo
man its nice out there but i didnt bring the org with me
tomorrow is the wife and i's 25th anniversary
no plans other than i am still designing an out door backyard shower
nothing fancy probably a glass of mead in the gazebo
i got a movie screen and projector coming but it won't be here for that
heck i am still waiting on my elc and rad hoses
Quote:
Originally Posted by backhoebill View Post
Happy Anniversary!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Dirt? View Post
To @john galt and his better half - Happy 25th!!!! And many more!!!!

Happy 25 th from me.
john galt likes this.

2003 F-350, CC, LB, 285/75/16, Autometer Gages, Fox 2.0's (Thanks to Corey), Sninister Bypass Coolant Filter, 4" Turbo Back,Leece-Neville 230 Amp Alternator, 6.4 litre starter

post #26647 of 32932 Old 08-12-2018, 07:47 AM
california deplorable

in best elvis voice...
thank ya
thank ya very much

I like mead

post #26648 of 32932 Old 08-12-2018, 09:48 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Happy anniversary @john galt , we did 25 last year, think we went out to dinner, nothing fancy.
john galt and Got Dirt? like this.

Sparky

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

1991 F350 4x4, 7.3 IDI Flatbed, 5 speed...sold

2008 F250 SCLB 6.4...Sold

post #26649 of 32932 Old 08-12-2018, 11:13 AM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 770 Post(s)
So you're saying she filed a pupternity suite and you had to take care of her in the dog ever since? ;-) congratulations on 25

2005 F350 srw Crewcab lariat. 6.0 diesel
post #26650 of 32932 Old 08-12-2018, 12:09 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Congrats on 25, JG! We're a bit behind you and Sparky with our 19th this year. She still puts up with me, and I think she still likes me.
Patriot and SparkyF250 like this.

2007 F-350 4X4 CCSB, 6.0 PSD, ZF6 Manual Trans, 3.73s, EGR and Cat improvement, Edge CTS2 with EGT and Fuel, SCT X4, PHP FICM Programmer, Sinister Adjustable Fuel Press. Cover, Ficmrepair.com batt/alt wiring upgrade, Bosch 140 amp alternator with overdrive pulley, Rotella ELC, High-Idle mod, Mishimoto coolant filter, 6.4 starter, Genex mirror w/temp and compass, Magnum RT steps, Leer 100R Shell, Custom front bumper replacement, Steelcraft Elevation rear bumper, B&W turnover ball, 4" Cat Back exhaust, JVC head unit with backup camera, '08+ towing mirrors and rear diff. cover, etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode