post #25041 of 35052 Old 06-01-2018, 08:14 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 1213 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
must be the weekend cause the video wont play
nwe owners at the ranch down the street and they are going to bring fiber optic up to the ranch
so we might be able to get it here in a year or two too. say good bye to the incompetent uncaring slobs we over pay for crap service now and hello to reasonable rates for functioning internet

took the mountain of cardboard to the recycle center picked up two apple trees and wiped the truck don a bit to get the pollen off and it rewarded me by driving beautifully
been a good day
You'd think with all the technology there would be some type of affordable wireless internet anywhere on earth. I had 5mb for 3 years because att/directtv had the contract. Over priced and crap for 3 kids and 2 adults on tablets computers etc... I was able to find a loop hole and get Comcast Business. Now I have 50mb connection.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Flamed99, john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

Excursion 2003 Eddie Bauer 4x2
HidFog Kit 13" 50" led Curved
Kc Stage 2
4 inch Turboback
Egr Gone
58V Fcm
Leveled
33s
Srlxx
Studded Hgs Bulletproof Hd Oil Cooler Etc By Sean Aka Ricmiester at Lox Dce
Blue Spring mod and too much more to mention.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #25042 of 35052 Old 06-01-2018, 08:31 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 441 Post(s)
Quoted: 3173 Post(s)
yea the ONLY game here is the company i used to do jobs for and hateed cause they lie and just dont give a damn about the customer. i have been there when tech support is laughing with a customer on hold about how chit the poor guys internet is.
that is the kind of BS i get to deal with as a customer now. most times i dont even bother calling when its down because they will eventually stop your service if you coplain too much...
thats customer service

anyways i pay for business service 100 a month supposed to get ten gig speeds.
lucky when i get 2 down
uploads never been over 1

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #25043 of 35052 Old 06-01-2018, 08:43 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 441 Post(s)
Quoted: 3173 Post(s)
Happy Birthday @nitrogen

:happybirthday:
SparkyF250 likes this.

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #25044 of 35052 Old 06-01-2018, 08:58 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
Garage
Well I finally have an exhaust on the truck again lol. I went with a 4" turbo back straight pipe. The downpipe removal wan't as hard for me as it seems like it is for everyone else, the only issue I had was the bolt for the clamp snapped so I have to track down a new bolt but it only comes with the clamp. At least it was only $40. I put a stiff blade in the sawzall and used it like an air chisel to break the clamp free and everything came out pretty easy. The hardest part was trying to get this 4" down pipe in. I ended up angling it the best I could and using a jack to just force it through. The sound difference is amazing! You can definitely hear the turbo spool up lol.

I also FINALLY found a high top canopy! This thing is in pristine condition and the guy only wanted $150 for it. Normally I'd talk people down on price and the guy was just going to take it to the dump anyway but this thing is worth $500 easy so I just handed him the cash. I told him I only have 20's so I'll give him $160 if he helps load it on the truck.

Yes the exhaust is angled up in the pic, I forgot to tighten one of the clamps but it's all squared away now. I might cut 2-3 inches off the tip though, I don't like how far it protrudes.

2005 F-350 Lariat, studded, Sinister diesel EGR delete, Sinister diesel coolant filter, MBRP 4" straight pipe, Banks ram air intake, SCT X4 tuner, blue spring, EGT sensor, fuel pressure sensor, 4" lift, 08 style mirrors, 35x12.5R20 Toyo RT

SOLD:
2006 Ford F-250 King Ranch FX4 crew cab short bed
4" flood lights for back up lights, High idle switch, 2008-16 tail lights, 2011-16 style 6.0 Powerstroke badging, Edge Insight CTS2, Blue spring mod, Viofo A119 dash cam, 275/70R18 BFG KO2, 2017 style mirrors, 2.5" lift coils, F-350 blocks in the rear, Riffraff CAC boots, Backup camera with spot lights in the rear, SCT X4 tuner, Fab Fours black steel series bumper with pre-runner guard, Mishimoto coolant filter, 4" Diamond eye turbo back straight pipe exhaust, 18x8.5 American Eagle Alloy Hardrock series 0168, 7.3L Fan clutch (Hayden 2835), Spyder LED tube projector headlights

2011 F-350 King Ranch FX4 crew cab long bed 325/65R18 BFG KO2, 18x8.5 American Eagle Alloy Hardrock series 0168, Steelcraft Elevation Bullnose Front Bumper, 20" front light bar, MBRP 4" DPF delete competition pipe, SCT GTX tuner with Tyrant tunes, Rough Country 1.5" leveling kit, Auxbeam LED headlights and fog lights, platinum style grill, black mirror lights
post #25045 of 35052 Old 06-02-2018, 04:22 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I need to drive the truck more.... But with diesel over $3.50/gallon, it’s a bit of a deterrent to drive it regularly...
Red Ford likes this.

-Tom

2005 F250 King Ranch. 314k Miles. Fully deleted and Studded.
2014 Shelby GT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin M View Post
I really think the previous owner should be kicked in the crotch by a buffalo

Last edited by anschutz1913; 06-02-2018 at 04:39 AM.
post #25046 of 35052 Old 06-02-2018, 04:23 AM

That’s a good looking king ranch bud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ford View Post
Well I finally have an exhaust on the truck again lol. I went with a 4" turbo back straight pipe. The downpipe removal wan't as hard for me as it seems like it is for everyone else, the only issue I had was the bolt for the clamp snapped so I have to track down a new bolt but it only comes with the clamp. At least it was only $40. I put a stiff blade in the sawzall and used it like an air chisel to break the clamp free and everything came out pretty easy. The hardest part was trying to get this 4" down pipe in. I ended up angling it the best I could and using a jack to just force it through. The sound difference is amazing! You can definitely hear the turbo spool up lol.

I also FINALLY found a high top canopy! This thing is in pristine condition and the guy only wanted $150 for it. Normally I'd talk people down on price and the guy was just going to take it to the dump anyway but this thing is worth $500 easy so I just handed him the cash. I told him I only have 20's so I'll give him $160 if he helps load it on the truck.

Yes the exhaust is angled up in the pic, I forgot to tighten one of the clamps but it's all squared away now. I might cut 2-3 inches off the tip though, I don't like how far it protrudes.
john galt likes this.

-Tom

2014 Shelby GT500

Quote:

Last edited by anschutz1913; 06-02-2018 at 04:39 AM.
post #25047 of 35052 Old 06-02-2018, 06:21 AM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
@Red Ford that was a steal on that shell! Looks nice, too. In my mind that is a mid-height which I prefer to the high-roof versions.
Red Ford likes this.

2007 F-350 4X4 CCSB, 6.0 PSD, ZF6 Manual Trans, 3.73s, EGR and Cat improvement, Edge CTS2 with EGT and Fuel, SCT X4, PHP FICM Programmer, Sinister Adjustable Fuel Press. Cover, Ficmrepair.com batt/alt wiring upgrade, Bosch 140 amp alternator with overdrive pulley, Rotella ELC, High-Idle mod, Mishimoto coolant filter, 6.4 starter, Genex mirror w/temp and compass, Magnum RT steps, Leer 100R Shell, Custom front bumper replacement, Steelcraft Elevation rear bumper, B&W turnover ball, 4" Cat Back exhaust, JVC head unit with backup camera, '08+ towing mirrors and rear diff. cover, etc.
post #25048 of 35052 Old 06-02-2018, 09:15 AM

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by anschutz1913 View Post
I need to drive the truck more.... But with diesel over $3.50/gallon, itís a bit of a deterrent to drive it regularly...
Right? When I left diesel was still just barely under $3/gal and I get back 40 days later now all of the sudden we're almost hitting the $3.50 mark! Really sucks because the truck is my only vehicle but when I'm in the state I have to drive 128 miles round trip to the shop and back lol. Being young sucks because even if I got a little rat box car insurance would still be more than what I'd be saving in fuel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anschutz1913 View Post
Thatís a good looking king ranch bud!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
@Red Ford that was a steal on that shell! Looks nice, too. In my mind that is a mid-height which I prefer to the high-roof versions.
I couldn't believe I found it for so cheap! I want a true high top but I can't find anything taller than this for a short bed, what I really want is one of those 48" shells with the cab over but those are so expensive.

2005 F-350 Lariat, studded, Sinister diesel EGR delete, Sinister diesel coolant filter, MBRP 4" straight pipe, Banks ram air intake, SCT X4 tuner, blue spring, EGT sensor, fuel pressure sensor, 4" lift, 08 style mirrors, 35x12.5R20 Toyo RT

SOLD:
2006 Ford F-250 King Ranch FX4 crew cab short bed
4" flood lights for back up lights, High idle switch, 2008-16 tail lights, 2011-16 style 6.0 Powerstroke badging, Edge Insight CTS2, Blue spring mod, Viofo A119 dash cam, 275/70R18 BFG KO2, 2017 style mirrors, 2.5" lift coils, F-350 blocks in the rear, Riffraff CAC boots, Backup camera with spot lights in the rear, SCT X4 tuner, Fab Fours black steel series bumper with pre-runner guard, Mishimoto coolant filter, 4" Diamond eye turbo back straight pipe exhaust, 18x8.5 American Eagle Alloy Hardrock series 0168, 7.3L Fan clutch (Hayden 2835), Spyder LED tube projector headlights

2011 F-350 King Ranch FX4 crew cab long bed 325/65R18 BFG KO2, 18x8.5 American Eagle Alloy Hardrock series 0168, Steelcraft Elevation Bullnose Front Bumper, 20" front light bar, MBRP 4" DPF delete competition pipe, SCT GTX tuner with Tyrant tunes, Rough Country 1.5" leveling kit, Auxbeam LED headlights and fog lights, platinum style grill, black mirror lights
post #25049 of 35052 Old 06-02-2018, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ford View Post
Right? When I left diesel was still just barely under $3/gal and I get back 40 days later now all of the sudden we're almost hitting the $3.50 mark! Really sucks because the truck is my only vehicle but when I'm in the state I have to drive 128 miles round trip to the shop and back lol. Being young sucks because even if I got a little rat box car insurance would still be more than what I'd be saving in fuel.

Thank you!

I couldn't believe I found it for so cheap! I want a true high top but I can't find anything taller than this for a short bed, what I really want is one of those 48" shells with the cab over but those are so expensive.
Yeah, I'm young too, and single. So I get shafted pretty good on insurance and taxes. But I'm fortunate that God has blessed me with a great job to be able to afford the toys I want. It does help that I'm only 10 miles from work though!

Love them older King Ranch's... Can't beat those amazing seats!
SparkyF250 likes this.

-Tom

2014 Shelby GT500

Quote:

post #25050 of 35052 Old 06-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Premium Member

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Garage
Summertime diesel hikes just mean give me an excuse to put more miles on the Harley. Unfortunately, the non-ethanol premium is up to well over 4 bucks/gal now, but at 40 MPG it is still more economical than the truck. Doesn't haul much though.

ďAnyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.Ē Douglas Adams

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , is john galt a bunghole ? , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode