LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #24621 of 34632 Old 05-12-2018, 08:41 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by waggonerj View Post
Starting a petition for International Drink Alcohol Day.....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Umm...thats everyday isn't it?

Sent from my phone

'04 F250 CCSB XLT 2WD, lowered with a DJM drop kit. 305/40/22" Toyo ST2's on 22" x 10" XD 825 wheels. FloPro turbo back 4" exhaust with muffler delete, egr delete, bypass coolant filter, S&B intake, NUC bypass oil filter.

'03 F250 CCSB Lariat 4WD, 9" lift, 40"x 15.5"x 24" Toyo M/T's on 24" x 14" Hostile Hammered wheels, 4" exhaust, egr delete.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24622 of 34632 Old 05-12-2018, 08:46 PM
Premium Member

Oh and the 03 is getting some love tonite. Tired of that damn oil leak so I'm changing everything on top since it looks like its coming from everywhere. Also gonna throw in an egr delete, fix the exhaust leak on the driver's side manifold, and throw my 40's back on for the summer. Even with the rotors on the ground I still need a step stool to work on it though. First World problems I guess, lol.

Moma has been wanting some rocks to build a dry river bed from a low spot in our yard to a flower bed where most all the rain water drains. So I figured its a good mothers day present to roll up in the hills and do some collecting. This is the only thing I'd want to drive up there and load rocks into so I gotta fix it now.

Sent from my phone

'04 F250 CCSB XLT 2WD, lowered with a DJM drop kit. 305/40/22" Toyo ST2's on 22" x 10" XD 825 wheels. FloPro turbo back 4" exhaust with muffler delete, egr delete, bypass coolant filter, S&B intake, NUC bypass oil filter.

'03 F250 CCSB Lariat 4WD, 9" lift, 40"x 15.5"x 24" Toyo M/T's on 24" x 14" Hostile Hammered wheels, 4" exhaust, egr delete.
post #24623 of 34632 Old 05-12-2018, 09:02 PM
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Quoted: 1886 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamed99 View Post
Umm...thats everyday isn't it?

Sent from my phone
Not for non alcoholics. We are a special breed... haha

john galt likes this.

Justin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2005 F250 FX4 Lariat 292k
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24624 of 34632 Old 05-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Premium Member

Hey I'm not an alcoholic, I'd have to admit I have a problem and I'm no quitter.
Quote:
Not for non alcoholics. We are a special breed... haha

Sent from my phone

post #24625 of 34632 Old 05-12-2018, 09:42 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 575 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Got the rzr hooked up behind the tow rig to head to reno tomorrow. Cross your fingers it diesnt blow up

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Flamed99 and john galt like this.

64.7mm stg2 powermax
175/30 holders diesel injectors
WPE ported intake manifold
Airdog 165 4G
Beans sump
O-ringed UCF heads
H-11 headstuds
4" turbo back exhaust
Mishimoto intercooler/radiator/charge pipes
BPD 58v ficm
BPD HD cooler with filter relocation
7.3 fan clutch
Amsoil bypass
Leece-Neville 230a alternator
22x14 american force burnout
warren diesel trans
Yukon 4.56s and Truetrac
post #24626 of 34632 Old 05-12-2018, 09:44 PM
AMERICA!

Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyF250 View Post
I figure we already have a national holiday for workers in the USA, Labor Day. Why would we want to celebrate May Day?
I hear ya, but what makes May Day communist?

I am asking sincerely, because I do not know a lot of details about it yet.

I think we have "holidays" that we recognize that are ridiculous, like Columbus Day. Christopher Columbus was a rapists and a murderer, and was not the first person to discover America, but we have a day to recognize him.

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

BPD FICM, BPD billet water pump, BPD VK688 oil cooler kit, S&B CAI, MTW stage 2, TSD tunes, Auto Meter gauges, Edge CTS, Sinister coolant filter, Blue spring, 6.4 banjo bolts, Straight piped w/ 6" single mitre stack, Pro Comp leveling kit, 05-07 HD headlights, Xenon-Vision 5k HIDs, Fumoto block drain valves, ELC, High idle mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaguire View Post
I'm guessing that you didn't lose nearly as much as it appeared. Spills are like that. The last beer that I spilled was like a million ounces.
post #24627 of 34632 Old 05-12-2018, 10:04 PM
Fummins Mod

Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Quoted: 2215 Post(s)
Garage
That's everyday in the military
Quote:
Starting a petition for International Drink Alcohol Day.....

Mike
2005 CCSB F250 4X4

P-Pump 12 Valve/NV4500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Cornville View Post
When a saint tells you, ya gotta listen.
post #24628 of 34632 Old 05-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
If the maids at some of the hotels we stayed at would turn in the cans or bottles..

Well they wouldn't be maids anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior125 View Post
That's everyday in the military
Flamed99, junior125 and john galt like this.

06 ext-cab shortbed/ 153k

-Studded for my pleasure
-KC Stage 2 DIY on an '03
-SCT Livewire w/ SRL+ tune
-Blue Spring & 6.4 bolts
-6.4 Starter
-T6 & 9100
-Coolant Filter
-Black Rhino Wheels w/ Cooper Discover ATP 285/70/17's
-Rancho RS9000XL shocks

Yes, I did mean to make my username PowertotheStrok but I made a typo

e
post #24629 of 34632 Old 05-12-2018, 11:12 PM
Fuel it up again Dummy

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Quoted: 1682 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake18 View Post
I hear ya, but what makes May Day communist?

I am asking sincerely, because I do not know a lot of details about it yet.

I think we have "holidays" that we recognize that are ridiculous, like Columbus Day. Christopher Columbus was a rapists and a murderer, and was not the first person to discover America, but we have a day to recognize him.
Though I do agree with your statement about Columbus he was likely far better than the average savage Anglo Saxon in his time. I have also heard he was pro slavery too. Of coarse he was because they ALL were in the 15 Century.

Here is my two bit summary to this matter. Its a whole bunch easier to sit in ones leather recliner and pick apart ones life work then it was to actually go through the hell that Columbus and his crew endured. Columbus was hanging by a thread when he hit North America. The crew was going to throw him into the sea and turn back because they knew it was only a matter of time before they went off the edge of the planet in the ship or starved to death trying to get back home.

The Norwegian's were here first and it may have been centuries prior. But they were not the ones ringing the bell to let Europe know there was a entire continent 3,000 nautical miles to the West and that was what I give the man credit for. You have to think about their navigational knowledge in 1492 as well. They could track N-S but no inkling of E-W whatsoever. In fact that wasn't resolved until a clock maker proved that time in correlation to the sun was the only thing to possibly know your location in longitude in the 19 Century.

Columbus got the F_ _ing Shaft from all the pussies living with us in our generation Which IMO most of them are nothing more then soft heads that felt they are much wiser and would have done far better themselves.
You cannot persecute someone's life if you are going to fast forward the times and judge them if it happened today. The world was ENTIRELY DIFFERENT and racism religion laws slavery were seen in a entirely different light. Those issues and struggles were also the main driving force to go and find new land that wasn't under control of the Powerful Empires controlling the peoples lives and thoughts and money their religions and everything in their power.

I am saddened how people and groups want to rewrite history for the purpose of stripping away everything positive as well as what they accomplished to only replace that with: Racist, Rapist, Drug Dealing, Savages placed inline with the devil. They are doing it by making our forefathers be judged as if they lived in our times today with whats seen right and wrong in the world today. Its just not right nor is that fair. I myself just don't understand how us Americans are letting it happen. Those who accomplished great things will always have my support because I cant and wont judge anyone by the way they lived their life back then or as it would have been in our modern times.

The Dark Ages were given that name because of crazy shlt going on with very little knowledge being shared on purpose. Control by keeping everyone in the dark.

Take it as you wish I just don't like how we are doing this. Mount Rushmore will be blasted to rubble if the mindset continues being I hear those guys were all pro slavery and hell I don't know what else. There are those working on that today no joke.

2006 F250 LARIAT CCSB 4X4
6.0 Diesel w/80K 6/19

ARP Studs, O-Ringed Heads
Stage I KC Turbo 10V
DC Power 270XP Die Hards
6.4 Starter, BPD Waterpump
FASS 125 Titanium w/Adj. Press Reg
3 CAC Pipes & CSF 7106 I.C.
4 Diamond Eye SS Exh System
W/two 4 SS Diamond Eye mufflers.
IPR Coolant filter w/ Manifold
CAT EC-1 coolant
SCT X4 ECM Rollback & PHP Tunes
100HP Hercules & 65HP Tow Tune
Icon/Deaver Suspension
Toyo M/T 38/15.50/18
1,000lbs or more other crap too

Last edited by mhatlen; 05-12-2018 at 11:16 PM.
post #24630 of 34632 Old 05-12-2018, 11:50 PM
AMERICA!

Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhatlen View Post
Though I do agree with your statement about Columbus he was likely far better than the average savage Anglo Saxon in his time. I have also heard he was pro slavery too. Of coarse he was because they ALL were in the 15 Century.

Here is my two bit summary to this matter. Its a whole bunch easier to sit in ones leather recliner and pick apart ones life work then it was to actually go through the hell that Columbus and his crew endured. Columbus was hanging by a thread when he hit North America. The crew was going to throw him into the sea and turn back because they knew it was only a matter of time before they went off the edge of the planet in the ship or starved to death trying to get back home.

The Norwegian's were here first and it may have been centuries prior. But they were not the ones ringing the bell to let Europe know there was a entire continent 3,000 nautical miles to the West and that was what I give the man credit for. You have to think about their navigational knowledge in 1492 as well. They could track N-S but no inkling of E-W whatsoever. In fact that wasn't resolved until a clock maker proved that time in correlation to the sun was the only thing to possibly know your location in longitude in the 19 Century.

Columbus got the F_ _ing Shaft from all the pussies living with us in our generation Which IMO most of them are nothing more then soft heads that felt they are much wiser and would have done far better themselves.
You cannot persecute someone's life if you are going to fast forward the times and judge them if it happened today. The world was ENTIRELY DIFFERENT and racism religion laws slavery were seen in a entirely different light. Those issues and struggles were also the main driving force to go and find new land that wasn't under control of the Powerful Empires controlling the peoples lives and thoughts and money their religions and everything in their power.

I am saddened how people and groups want to rewrite history for the purpose of stripping away everything positive as well as what they accomplished to only replace that with: Racist, Rapist, Drug Dealing, Savages placed inline with the devil. They are doing it by making our forefathers be judged as if they lived in our times today with whats seen right and wrong in the world today. Its just not right nor is that fair. I myself just don't understand how us Americans are letting it happen. Those who accomplished great things will always have my support because I cant and wont judge anyone by the way they lived their life back then or as it would have been in our modern times.

The Dark Ages were given that name because of crazy shlt going on with very little knowledge being shared on purpose. Control by keeping everyone in the dark.

Take it as you wish I just don't like how we are doing this. Mount Rushmore will be blasted to rubble if the mindset continues being I hear those guys were all pro slavery and hell I don't know what else. There are those working on that today no joke.
I agree with a lot of what you said, but the Norwegians were not the first people here, the Native Americans were and look what "we" all did to them.

Like you said @mhatlen , the time and situations were different in the past and we can't hold those things as to the way they are now. Likewise, we cannot keep holding on to things of the past as if they are true now. One of the things that has always baffled me is how people will keep playing the race card about being "oppressed" and blaming people because their people were enslaved when the majority of this country, in my opinion, had nothing to do with with the history of slavery in the Untied States. I have also thought that it fawked up that certain people want to b!tch about slavery and blame others, when their own people rounded them up and sold them off. Why aren't they mad at their own people?

Sorry for the rant, I have been drinkin...
Flamed99, Patriot, mhatlen and 4 others like this.

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

BPD FICM, BPD billet water pump, BPD VK688 oil cooler kit, S&B CAI, MTW stage 2, TSD tunes, Auto Meter gauges, Edge CTS, Sinister coolant filter, Blue spring, 6.4 banjo bolts, Straight piped w/ 6" single mitre stack, Pro Comp leveling kit, 05-07 HD headlights, Xenon-Vision 5k HIDs, Fumoto block drain valves, ELC, High idle mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaguire View Post
I'm guessing that you didn't lose nearly as much as it appeared. Spills are like that. The last beer that I spilled was like a million ounces.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode