Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Quoted: 1892 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowertotheStroke View Post
I would switch gas stations
I will be. Just hard to find a decent one around here without driving all the way to the interstate

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Justin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2005 F250 FX4 Lariat 292k
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20982 of 34765 Old 02-22-2018, 10:49 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 575 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by waggonerj View Post
I will be. Just hard to find a decent one around here without driving all the way to the interstate

I know a guy

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

64.7mm stg2 powermax
175/30 holders diesel injectors
WPE ported intake manifold
Airdog 165 4G
Beans sump
O-ringed UCF heads
H-11 headstuds
4" turbo back exhaust
Mishimoto intercooler/radiator/charge pipes
BPD 58v ficm
BPD HD cooler with filter relocation
7.3 fan clutch
Amsoil bypass
Leece-Neville 230a alternator
22x14 american force burnout
warren diesel trans
Yukon 4.56s and Truetrac
post #20983 of 34765 Old 02-22-2018, 10:52 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Quoted: 3319 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.mo View Post
I know a guy
Might be a little longer drive than just out to the interstate. Just sayin
john galt and waggonerj like this.

Sparky

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20984 of 34765 Old 02-22-2018, 10:52 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Garage
Quote:
I know a guy

Open a station in Cedar Rapids! Lol

john galt likes this.

Justin

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -

TPB!
post #20985 of 34765 Old 02-22-2018, 10:55 AM

Mentioned: 575 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Quote:
Open a station in Cedar Rapids! Lol

I've been there.
Couldn't give me 5 million dollars to go back sorry

backhoebill and nighthawk285 like this.

64.7mm stg2 powermax
175/30 holders diesel injectors
WPE ported intake manifold
Airdog 165 4G
Beans sump
O-ringed UCF heads
H-11 headstuds
4" turbo back exhaust
Mishimoto intercooler/radiator/charge pipes
BPD 58v ficm
BPD HD cooler with filter relocation
7.3 fan clutch
Amsoil bypass
Leece-Neville 230a alternator
22x14 american force burnout
warren diesel trans
Yukon 4.56s and Truetrac
post #20986 of 34765 Old 02-22-2018, 11:04 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Garage
Quote:
I've been there.

Thats how I feel about this place too.... haha

Justin

TPB!
post #20987 of 34765 Old 02-22-2018, 11:16 AM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 439 Post(s)
Quoted: 3157 Post(s)
Quote:
John are you leaving your truck plugged in over night
nope... my electric co op is messed up and it raises my bill about a hundred bucks to keep her plugged in...i had a timer but it crapped out on me so i waas plugging in an hour or two...or three before i had to laeave but when it fired just as fast unplugged with 16 degree oil...i figuree screw it...I'll just let it run for ten minutes before i go wanywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhatlen View Post
My place in the hills was 4* Monday and it’s -4* on the pass above right now. Ebbits Pass.
you live by Ebbits? i used to ski there every summer great long ice climbs and some excellent skiiing
DAMN i miss that chit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ford View Post
Wow it's a great time to be in Indianapolis! Even though there's not much in this town there's a lot of snow at home and it was 75* here yesterday lol.

Quick question, my truck has been sitting since the 12th, currently it is 26* there tomorrows low is supposed to be 25. Should I be worried about my fuel gelling? Would it be alright if I leave the truck un plugged? I can have a co worker plug it in but it will take 3 extension cords to get the truck and the shop is in an area where people would probably steal the cords lol.
i wouldnt worry about it unless you have water in yohur winter fuel some white bottle and you should be good to go
i say SHOULD because of what justin said right below this
have your buddy dump a bottle of 911 in it if you are worried and it would make you feel better but i wouldnt worry about it and the power loss of three cords would kill yhou anyways

Quote:
Last time it gelled it had half of the big bottle in it.

you sir have non winterized fuel with water in it possing as winter fuel...

Quote:
I would switch gas stations
this....SO MUCH THIS!!!!

Quote:

so....
does it take longer to drive to the interstate...
or change out your fuel filters and run a torbo heater on the truck to get the damn fuel lines to thaw out
just sayin

Quote:
I've been there.

harsh...apparently accurate...but harsh

the only thing i know about cedar rapids is my parents had a pic of an old mill they took on their honeymoon in the 40's?
waggonerj likes this.

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Last edited by john galt; 02-22-2018 at 11:30 AM.
post #20988 of 34765 Old 02-22-2018, 11:29 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Garage
From what everyone here tells me, Cedar Rapids actually used to be a nice place to live. Then they started shipping people in from Chicago and now each section of the city has its own little ghetto and shootings every night. Its sad because before we moved up here I had told Ashley how nice everyone was and how Iowa wasnt as bad as everyone says. Then we move to Cedar Rapids, and I look like a liar.

Just today I had someone contact me about an amp that Ive had for sale. I dont want to meet him at my house, then he knows where I live. I also dont want to meet him anywhere in town because then he can have people waiting with him to just jump me and take the amp. I never thought about things like this before I moved here, but it is a huge reality. Im also alone 90% of the time because I cant even trust the people I know to show up. Just a few reasons Im ready to go back to KC. At least there you know which areas to avoid. Hahaha

john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

Justin

TPB!
post #20989 of 34765 Old 02-22-2018, 11:36 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 1241 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
From what everyone here tells me, Cedar Rapids actually used to be a nice place to live. Then they started shipping people in from Chicago and now each section of the city has its own little ghetto and shootings every night. Its sad because before we moved up here I had told Ashley how nice everyone was and how Iowa wasnt as bad as everyone says. Then we move to Cedar Rapids, and I look like a liar.

Just today I had someone contact me about an amp that Ive had for sale. I dont want to meet him at my house, then he knows where I live. I also dont want to meet him anywhere in town because then he can have people waiting with him to just jump me and take the amp. I never thought about things like this before I moved here, but it is a huge reality. Im also alone 90% of the time because I cant even trust the people I know to show up. Just a few reasons Im ready to go back to KC. At least there you know which areas to avoid. Hahaha

Well chit if I was closer I would show up to be backup
darkpassenger and waggonerj like this.

04 f250 sold.
post #20990 of 34765 Old 02-22-2018, 11:41 AM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 841 Post(s)
A lot of police stations now offer a safe area to meet up for that kind of stuff

2005 F350 srw Crewcab lariat. 6.0 diesel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode