57355Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #20001 of 34077 Old 01-23-2018, 04:26 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Quoted: 3107 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2000 pages of this...WOW
cant seem to find the what are you drinkin thread but rumm and coke and loving it
mhatlen likes this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20002 of 34077 Old 01-23-2018, 07:26 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 575 Post(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thought I was ready to be a grown up and come home and spend a night at home without the pup.
Nope. Don't like it one bit.
They say things happen for a reason, and I'll tell you what. I feel like I'm being punished for something.
I have all the toys, the big house, the nice watch.
But I literally have nothing else. I feel like I'm being taught a lesson.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
john galt likes this.
post #20003 of 34077 Old 01-23-2018, 07:40 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
Well @j.mo , I have a nice house, vehicles, toys, all the nice things in life. Own a successful business as do you. But the one difference is my family. Beautiful loving wife, 3 great kids and another on the way. And I'm a happy man, I love to come home. Now I'm not saying family is the answer, but I could give everything else up and still be happy as long as I have my family.

Sent from my phone
mhatlen, john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

'04 F250 CCSB XLT 2WD, lowered with a DJM drop kit. 305/40/22" Toyo ST2's on 22" x 10" XD 825 wheels. FloPro turbo back 4" exhaust with muffler delete, egr delete, bypass coolant filter, S&B intake, NUC bypass oil filter.

'03 F250 CCSB Lariat 4WD, 9" lift, 40"x 15.5"x 24" Toyo M/T's on 24" x 14" Hostile Hammered wheels, 4" exhaust, egr delete.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flamed99 For This Useful Post:
Jake86 (01-24-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20004 of 34077 Old 01-23-2018, 07:58 PM
california deplorable

@j.mo
dont you have the new gal and the huskies?

I like mead

Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

post #20005 of 34077 Old 01-23-2018, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
@j.mo
dont you have the new gal and the huskies?
Ya, but they live in Reno. I split my time between there and home.for now, to try and keep tabs as much as possible on the business.
I finally have a crew that tells me, go away, enjoy yourself, we'll call you if we need you.
And bless them, but they just don't think the way I do, and they miss things or don't jeep up on things, not because I think they are truly Intently negligent, I think I have a good crew that trusts me and respects me and wants to be a team for all of us, but they don't don't have the mindset.
So the last few months things are not exactly the way I'd prefer so I'm going to have to work more time away from the girl and the pups. I'm trying to get her to move here, but that is still early. We are like 4-5months into this lol.
But, if there is one thing I am not, is indecisive. I know what i want and I know how to pull the trigger.
This girl, she's great. Would have no problem spending my days with her for a long time.to come. But she just started in a new career, so I get where she's coming from.
We'll see how it goes.

john galt likes this.
post #20006 of 34077 Old 01-23-2018, 08:33 PM
california deplorable

well i hope it all works out for the best man she seems to make you real happy so i like her already
if you are waiting for an employee who thinks like a business owner...well...
good luck with that
i have had good employees in the past but none that could cover me for extended periods by any means,,, I was ecstatic after 7 years to get someone who could cover my main obligation on the weekends
that was when i started backpacking seriously, and it was great to get my mind off the day to day bs and back to what i lovingly refer to as reality
keep moving forward and you will be fine. you are one i dont really worry about.
it sucks to be home alone though, been there hated that.
for me family is everything but family is more than who you are related to i have family who are just good friends to anyone else but i tell you if i was needed i'de drop everything and be there no questions. to me that's family.

in other news they are calling for ten inches tomorrow and i have to take the caddy with wife kid and dogs to town
i cant freakin wait to get my truck back. i did do a bit of tinkering with the suburban and got it running pretty nice but i am NOT a tranny guy for that it goes to the shop and i am too busy throwing money at my truck to get the damn suburban fixed
ah well perhaps next month or the month after.

I like mead

post #20007 of 34077 Old 01-23-2018, 08:39 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
Good luck j.mo

john galt likes this.
post #20008 of 34077 Old 01-23-2018, 08:59 PM
Fuel it up again Dummy

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Quoted: 1682 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.mo View Post
Thought I was ready to be a grown up and come home and spend a night at home without the pup.
Nope. Don't like it one bit.
They say things happen for a reason, and I'll tell you what. I feel like I'm being punished for something.
I have all the toys, the big house, the nice watch.
But I literally have nothing else. I feel like I'm being taught a lesson.

I am all for you getting yourself a new little buddy. A little fella is going to be good for both of you.

I have Schipperkee dogs and they are a one owner dog in a big way. We have 3 of them and they are my favorite all time dog breed.
But there are lots of great breeds.

There is no way to replace the one you lost but a new dog is going to be your pal and can also be the best one you ever have

2006 F250 LARIAT CCSB 4X4
6.0 Diesel w/80K 6/19

ARP Studs, O-Ringed Heads
Stage I KC Turbo 10V
DC Power 270XP Die Hards
6.4 Starter, BPD Waterpump
FASS 125 Titanium w/Adj. Press Reg
3 CAC Pipes & CSF 7106 I.C.
4 Diamond Eye SS Exh System
W/two 4 SS Diamond Eye mufflers.
IPR Coolant filter w/ Manifold
CAT EC-1 coolant
SCT X4 ECM Rollback & PHP Tunes
100HP Hercules & 65HP Tow Tune
Icon/Deaver Suspension
Toyo M/T 38/15.50/18
1,000lbs or more other crap too

Last edited by mhatlen; 01-23-2018 at 09:03 PM.
post #20009 of 34077 Old 01-23-2018, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhatlen View Post
I am all for you getting yourself a new little buddy. A little fella is going to be good for both of you.

I have Schipperkee dogs and they are a one owner dog in a big way. We have 3 of them and they are my favorite all time dog breed.
But there are lots of great breeds.

There is no way to replace the one you lost but a new dog is going to be your pal and can also be the best one you ever have
I've thought about a new one, but I just want it to be right. I hit the lotto with that little girl. Very loyal, very smart. And extremely well behaved. Didn't need a leash, never wore a collar. Didn't have to be on her back constantly, she was just happy to be with me always, and we had this bond that didn't need commands, or constant watch. She came to work, and literally everywhere else I went or anything I did. Didn't bark, didn't jump on people, wherever I went she followed. And at work she just did her own thing. Never had to be on her back or watch what she was up to or make sure she didn't run off. Same at home out front. I could leave the door open, gate open, anything. But if I did that and left she would look for me.
She was amazing. Very good in the car, her temperament was great. Best dog ive ever had. She just loved to be with me, we were best buddies.
So I don't want to get another dog and have these expectations, and if they aren't met then I get frustrated, or something that like because that's not fair to the dog. I have had to train this little one. I just brought her everywhere and spent a ton of time from the beginning. And she just naturally became a great sidekick.
And I already feel extremely guilty spending my time with these husky pups, which I know it wouldn't be any different if my pup were here still, we are just down 1 crew member, but it's taking it's toll on me, and I'm trying not to let it happen. I spent all day with them the other day while summer was at work. I've been taking them everywhere with me, trying to train and adapt them and bond with them.

But as much as I'd love another one, it takes the right one for my lifestyle, of going to work and coming along everywhere. Because I have not ever left a dog at home like most people. My last 2 since I've been grown were off leash and with me everywhere. My other dog is a little old for work and the run around so he is with my parents in retirement lol. But never have a had the friendship with a dog like this one. Idk what it was or why but from the very start that little messy haired puppy was the love of my life.

Patriot and mhatlen like this.
post #20010 of 34077 Old 01-23-2018, 09:20 PM

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Quoted: 958 Post(s)
Can't imagine not having a dog to come home too, which is probably why I've had at least one dog under foot for all but 1-1/2 years of my life. Find yourself a new furry friend, be it from the pound, a breeder or a friend, I'll bet there are a ton of dogs out there looking for the exact same companionship you are.

mhatlen and mpholland like this.

2004 F250 CCSB 4X4
4" Skyjacker lift
3:73 gears
35x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Method MR309 wheels
KDD heads, ARP studs, BD exhaust manifolds, DieselSite up pipes, Mishimoto degas bottle
PHP Insight PRO
PHP Atlas 40 FICM tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode