LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #19951 of 34051 Old 01-19-2018, 08:15 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Quoted: 3104 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyF250 View Post
Pretty fancy for snow tire wheels aren't they? You ought to save your $$$ and get the stock wheels from J.mo for your snow tires. IMO
i think that offer kinda dried up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhatlen View Post
OMG Sparky go get in your corner and your nose best be against that wall.

What is your major malfunction, go with the wheels . I wouldn't give the stock wheels the satisfaction of even handling them for the purpose to throw them in a lake.
how do yohu really feel about them
hey i like the new wheels well enough and i'm getting a killer deal so i am pretty happy with the upgrade

Quote:
Ummm, sorry, just can't see getting fancy wheels for snow tires? Of course you guys don't have the salt that we do, but still, free stock wheels or $$$
well I'm not getting any free wheels well actually discount is paying for them so i kinda am.
they are pretty nice and i am getting them for less than stock wheels are going for around here
and we use dirt on the roads in winter ad living on a dirt road already...well
i will just wash them up every so often and they'll be fine maybe even nice
SparkyF250 likes this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19952 of 34051 Old 01-19-2018, 08:16 PM
Fuel it up again Dummy

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Quoted: 1682 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Ummm, sorry, just can't see getting fancy wheels for snow tires? Of course you guys don't have the salt that we do, but still, free stock wheels or $$$
OH FREE YOU SAY

Why didn't you say that the first time.

Um ok plain enough for a dumb azz to pick up what you r laying down
john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

2006 F250 LARIAT CCSB 4X4
6.0 Diesel w/80K 6/19

ARP Studs, O-Ringed Heads
Stage I KC Turbo 10V
DC Power 270XP Die Hards
6.4 Starter, BPD Waterpump
FASS 125 Titanium w/Adj. Press Reg
3” CAC Pipes & CSF 7106 I.C.
4” Diamond Eye SS Exh System
W/two 4” SS Diamond Eye mufflers.
IPR Coolant filter w/ Manifold
CAT EC-1 coolant
SCT X4 ECM Rollback & PHP Tunes
100HP Hercules & 65HP Tow Tune
Icon/Deaver Suspension
Toyo M/T 38/15.50/18
1,000lbs or more other crap too
post #19953 of 34051 Old 01-19-2018, 08:20 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 213 Post(s)
Quoted: 3232 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
i think that offer kinda dried up

well I'm not getting any free wheels well actually discount is paying for them so i kinda am.
they are pretty nice and i am getting them for less than stock wheels are going for around here
and we use dirt on the roads in winter ad living on a dirt road already...well
i will just wash them up every so often and they'll be fine maybe even nice
Quote:
OH FREE YOU SAY
I thought @j.mo offered his some stock wheels for the cost of shipping. Close enough to drive down for a visit and swap a bottle of mead for them.

Oh well if Discount is paying for em, screw it, get the nice ones.
john galt likes this.

Sparky

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19954 of 34051 Old 01-19-2018, 08:26 PM
Fuel it up again Dummy

Garage
I have been pushing him towards the Method Racing Mesh wheels in Titanium or Black...............

Nevermind the black thing, no black John Uh Ah NO BLACK CRACK ITS ALL WHACK

But if you want your truck to look like a two bit disproportioned wet dream go with those black wheels to pull it off.

Otherwise the Titanium 17x8.5 w/ 8on170 w/4.5 or 5.75 backspace and 0 offset

EYYYYEE YI YI YI BLACK PUHHHHH

6.0 Diesel w/80K 6/19

Stage I KC Turbo 10V
DC Power 270XP Die Hards
CAT EC-1 coolant
Icon/Deaver Suspension
Toyo M/T 38/15.50/18
post #19955 of 34051 Old 01-19-2018, 08:35 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Around here you don't get anything nice for winter use, ODOT has a deal with the giant salt mine under Lake Erie. They put that chit down if they think it might snow.
My spring is probably 400 yards down the hill from the road, I have to use bottled water to drink now because the runoff from the road is getting salt in our water. I finally have everything I need to get my well hooked up except nice enough weather to pour a concrete pad for a pumphouse. I'm hoping with the coming thaw next week I can get that poured and drop the pump and get everything tied it.
I have to shut the water off in the basement going to our tub because the faucet is toast (again)
And my new outdoor boiler is due to be delivered soon, it would be nice to fill that with good water. I upgraded to the 1/2" firebox and water jacket so I don't think I'd rust it out anytime soon but still it'd be nice to use good water. I found a nice boiler a lot cheaper than the one I was gonna get. Best Wood Burning Boiler - Furnace Stove
http://www.outdoorwoodfurnaceboiler....d-Furnace.html
john galt likes this.

Sparky

Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

post #19956 of 34051 Old 01-19-2018, 08:40 PM
Fuel it up again Dummy

Garage
Quote:
I thought @j.mo offered his some stock wheels for the cost of shipping. Close enough to drive down for a visit and swap a bottle of mead for them.

Yea I am giving it up, I saw the $500.00 from Discount Effort as money from Heaven and making the Mesh wheels a $300.00 cost for a full set. They are a mans man set of manly wheels. His Sparkly rims are a bit on the HollyWood side and John would do himself some justice to buy himself a full Grill in Silver for slapping onto his chompers to get every bit of his money working for him.

Only thing hes got to do is pickup a CD with Low Rider on it so he can crank that out of his Gheto Blasting stereo when the light sparkles off that grill

6.0 Diesel w/80K 6/19

Stage I KC Turbo 10V
DC Power 270XP Die Hards
CAT EC-1 coolant
Icon/Deaver Suspension
Toyo M/T 38/15.50/18
post #19957 of 34051 Old 01-19-2018, 08:44 PM
Fuel it up again Dummy

Garage
Ok that took too much effort.

Those wheels are much better then the ones he had flying at the people sharing that highway with him.
john galt likes this.

6.0 Diesel w/80K 6/19

Stage I KC Turbo 10V
DC Power 270XP Die Hards
CAT EC-1 coolant
Icon/Deaver Suspension
Toyo M/T 38/15.50/18
post #19958 of 34051 Old 01-19-2018, 08:51 PM
Fuel it up again Dummy

Garage
Quote:
Around here you don't get anything nice for winter use, ODOT has a deal with the giant salt mine under Lake Erie. They put that chit down if they think it might snow.
My spring is probably 400 yards down the hill from the road, I have to use bottled water to drink now because the runoff from the road is getting salt in our water. I finally have everything I need to get my well hooked up except nice enough weather to pour a concrete pad for a pumphouse. I'm hoping with the coming thaw next week I can get that poured and drop the pump and get everything tied it.
I have to shut the water off in the basement going to our tub because the faucet is toast (again)
And my new outdoor boiler is due to be delivered soon, it would be nice to fill that with good water. I upgraded to the 1/2" firebox and water jacket so I don't think I'd rust it out anytime soon but still it'd be nice to use good water. I found a nice boiler a lot cheaper than the one I was gonna get. Best Wood Burning Boiler - Furnace Stove
BEST OUTDOOR WOOD FURNACE!
Surely the well is cased down at the ground level, right?

Is the well cap very close the grade?

My well is a 6" casing for the first 63'. Then the well cap is mechanically clamped down so even if I was to flood water cannot enter my well.

What does yours look like?
SparkyF250 likes this.

6.0 Diesel w/80K 6/19

Stage I KC Turbo 10V
DC Power 270XP Die Hards
CAT EC-1 coolant
Icon/Deaver Suspension
Toyo M/T 38/15.50/18
post #19959 of 34051 Old 01-19-2018, 09:00 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Quoted: 3104 Post(s)
Quote:

he did but has been too busy with life to answer me back on it i think and it would cost me a hundred bucks to head down there to get em then i would have to fit em into the wifes caddy
then drag em to reno ... and they would still be the stock wheels which are ok but i like these better and they are effectively free and they are going to be for studs and heck with it they'll be nice

Quote:
I have been pushing him towards the Method Racing Mesh wheels in Titanium or Black...............

Nevermind the black thing, no black John Uh Ah NO BLACK CRACK ITS ALL WHACK

But if you want your truck to look like a two bit disproportioned wet dream go with those black wheels to pull it off.

Otherwise the Titanium 17x8.5 w/ 8on170 w/4.5 or 5.75 backspace and 0 offset

EYYYYEE YI YI YI BLACK PUHHHHH
so....
how do yohu like black wheels
by the way the ones i have now are black and i like them they go with the truck pretty well

Quote:
BEST OUTDOOR WOOD FURNACE!
no idea how many gallons you are talking about but i would say fill it with good water for sure
why invite problems...they show up uninvited anyways most of the time

Quote:
Yea I am giving it up, I saw the $500.00 from Discount Effort as money from Heaven and making the Mesh wheels a $300.00 cost for a full set. They are a mans man set of manly wheels. His Sparkly rims are a bit on the HollyWood side and John would do himself some justice to buy himself a full Grill in Silver for slapping onto his chompers to get every bit of his money working for him.

Only thing hes got to do is pickup a CD with Low Rider on it so he can crank that out of his Gheto Blasting stereo when the light sparkles off that grill

ummm...
what?

Quote:
Ok that took too much effort.

Those wheels are much better then the ones he had flying at the people sharing that highway with him.
that's kinda where i am at. they thought stock rims were worth 125 a piece and i cant find em here for under 200 so wy not get a better wheel for less money and call it good. they arent my dream wheels but...i dont really have dream wheels or money for them if i did
SparkyF250 likes this.

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #19960 of 34051 Old 01-19-2018, 09:32 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Surely the well is cased down at the ground level, right?

Is the well cap very close the grade?

My well is a 6" casing for the first 63'. Then the well cap is mechanically clamped down so even if I was to flood water cannot enter my well.

What does yours look like?
The well isn't a problem, the spring is. I have a 1000 gal tank in the ground with a block building around it catching spring water to pump up to the house. It was built a million years ago and needs retired. I should have had the well hooked up but winter came too quick and I didn't get my pad poured or the trench dug before the ground turned to frozen rock.
john galt likes this.

Sparky

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode