Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
impressive load
I am glad you dont have to driv in the bay area with that
those people are the worst drivers on the planet i swear to GOD
was down there yesterday , the me first and f**k you attitude down there is astounding
did manage to hit the golden gate in time for an air show to go off had the blue angels fly right over us a couple times and one went right under the bridge just under our car while four others went over us. those guys are amazing
hit oroville in time to report a fire starting up which in turn spread to like ten times the size we called in just while driving by i guess it is over 4,000 acres as of this morning winds were insane down there.
crazy up here too but damn near blew the caddilac off the road a couple times last night and it handles wind really well. actually kinda glad i didnt take the truck
Our fire down here in SoCal the "canyon fire" just kicked back up with the winds today. They are calling it "canyon fire 2".

It took me 4 hours from San Diego to San Pedro. 135 miles. Accidents every 3 miles in San Diego. Camp Pendleton area was clear. Then traffic Sam Clement all the way to Long Beach. It was ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
john galt likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 F250 Amarillo 4x4 CCLB - 210,xxx
SCT Livewire TS - Tunes from Vivian (Eco, Tow, Tow w/ JB, Looney)
DrawTite Flip Over Goose
Leveling Kit - Wildpeak AT3Ws 325/75R18
Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter
Garrett Powermax Turbo
DC Power Engineering 185amp Alt.
BPD Heavy Air Oil Cooler
BPD EGR
LED bulb upgrades.
Curt Class V - Air Lift Load Level 5k Ult - Wireless Compr
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17052 of 34791 Old 10-09-2017, 09:54 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 439 Post(s)
Quoted: 3158 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroTekRob View Post
Our fire down here in SoCal the "canyon fire" just kicked back up with the winds today. They are calling it "canyon fire 2".

It took me 4 hours from San Diego to San Pedro. 135 miles. Accidents every 3 miles in San Diego. Camp Pendleton area was clear. Then traffic Sam Clement all the way to Long Beach. It was ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
hell it was 4 hours to get from davis to fairfield on a saturday
and everytime traffic starts to flow the idiots get out and start cutting people off and screwing up the flow of traffic and the brake lights come one and it all stops again
i dont know if it is something in the water but i swear stupid is worn like a badge of honor down there

and i know that university and stupidity and corruption are synonymous these days but don't even get me started on the looneyversity in davis

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Last edited by john galt; 10-09-2017 at 10:08 PM.
post #17053 of 34791 Old 10-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Garage
Changed the oil in the truck, cleaned the toolbox, and rotating tires today or tomorrow. Should be all set for the trip.

Also getting one of the brackets that attaches to the head so I can lift them out with a hoist. That just made things a lot easier!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
backhoebill and john galt like this.

Justin

2005 F250 FX4 Lariat 292k

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17054 of 34791 Old 10-10-2017, 10:43 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 1267 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to backhoebill
Quote:
Originally Posted by waggonerj View Post
Changed the oil in the truck, cleaned the toolbox, and rotating tires today or tomorrow. Should be all set for the trip.

Also getting one of the brackets that attaches to the head so I can lift them out with a hoist. That just made things a lot easier!

It took very little time to make a bracket with some flat stock I had laying around. If you have the resources, it can save you $200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'06 F250 4x4, 280,xxx hard miles, ARP studded and o-ringed, Bulletproof EGR cooler, IPR coolant filter, blue spring, CSF 6028 intercooler, KC S2R, 4" turbo back, SPD & Herc FICM tune, SCT Livewire, PI converter, occasional Archoil, Mobil 1 Synthetic, Cat elc, Warn bumper and 16.5 winch in front & aftermarket mystery bumper in rear, dent in floorboard under throttle
post #17055 of 34791 Old 10-10-2017, 10:47 AM
Mr. Crossthread

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by backhoebill View Post
It took very little time to make a bracket with some flat stock I had laying around. If you have the resources, it can save you $200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the resources. Just not an extra head laying around to match it up to. Lol

Justin

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -

TPB!
post #17056 of 34791 Old 10-10-2017, 12:06 PM
california deplorable

i dont have extra heads exttra stock or a welder...or even wiring that would likely run a welder
but thats the price of living in the middle of nowhere i suppose
one thing at a time, but it would be way cheaper for me to buy one
SparkyF250 likes this.

I like mead

Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

post #17057 of 34791 Old 10-10-2017, 12:08 PM
california deplorable

didnt someone post up a diagram with detailed measure ments and the ability to be printed on how to make one of these?
like a couple years ago maybe
i will try to find it but.... might be next year before i do

I like mead

post #17058 of 34791 Old 10-10-2017, 12:30 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,047 Times in 938 Posts
Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
didnt someone post up a diagram with detailed measure ments and the ability to be printed on how to make one of these?
like a couple years ago maybe
i will try to find it but.... might be next year before i do
I know of this thread. May or may not be the one.

https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/gen...e-bracket.html

The pics didn't load for me. It might be a Photo****et issue. Might be the fact that I'm tethered to my phone for data, at the moment. Err... I meant bucket...

2004 F550 CC Lariat
BPD oil cooler relocation and upgraded EGR cooler (spooled), BPD oil bypass filtration, aFe Magnum Force CAI, Mishi radiator, 7.3L fan clutch, EC1 ELC, XDP coolant bypass filtration, '08 trans pan/filter, PTP direct clutch solenoid, blue spring, 6.4 starter, MBRP y-pipe, BD boots/clamps, '05 intake elbow, ccv reroute, Torque Pro + OBDLinkô LX, Autometer EGT
The Following User Says Thank You to djmaguire For This Useful Post:
john galt (10-10-2017)
post #17059 of 34791 Old 10-10-2017, 12:35 PM
california deplorable

maybe if @Lilpooh pops in he can drag his photos over to postimage.org and or imgur
not to pile work on an already busy guy
but yup that was it...thanks man
SparkyF250 and djmaguire like this.

I like mead

post #17060 of 34791 Old 10-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Mr. Crossthread

Garage
I'm borrowing it for now, not sure how much he wants for it if I were to buy it. We will see.

john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

Justin

TPB!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fruit cake , maniacle mentions , multiquote mania , nnut job , over spray , peanut butter , post count , turbo farts , where is john galt? , whistling bungholes , who is john galt? , why is john galt ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode