So I'm in the market for another 6.0.. - Page 2 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 Old 06-06-2016, 05:20 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm going to pass on the offer, buddy. A DRW would be overkill for my tiny boat, although my friends would be towing their race cars with it, I'd bet.
G8orFord likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 Old 06-06-2016, 06:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Cool

Good luck good ones hard to fine.
Jer
post #13 of 16 Old 06-06-2016, 07:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanoil View Post
So, the BigBoy truck has been bulletproofed, but we see at least 3 different tire types on it.
Coolant in the tank looks suspiciously Gold colored.
I predict we will be getting a new member soon....
Hey I just bought this new to me F250 with 223k on it. The dealer said it was bulletproofed.....
You can fill in the rest of the story from here.
That's funny about getting a new member you guys that have been around for a while must see this a lot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 16 Old 06-06-2016, 08:16 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,048 Times in 977 Posts
Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 2518 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiZor9 View Post
I'm going to pass on the offer, buddy. A DRW would be overkill for my tiny boat, although my friends would be towing their race cars with it, I'd bet.
Yeah, I have no need for the DRW either or I might have looked at it for myself. At the price they're asking, I'm pretty sure I could flip it for a profit if everything checked out, but I ain't got that kinda time or money right now.

Hunker down if you are in Tampa. Ya'll were getting hammered pretty hard last I checked. I doubt you've got much wind yet, but those storms on the radar looked pretty intense.

Dexter
2017 F-250 Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW- A few Forscan tweaks
My old Truck, now son's truck:
2004 F-250SD Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW; SCT X4 w/custom tunes (currently
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPD)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FICM;
FICM Tuner (currently Atlas40);
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
VK688 Oil Cooler Relocate with coolant re-route;
Water Pump;

O-ringed Heads; ARP Studs; Fel-Pro Gaskets;
Coolant Filter;
DashCommand on PLX Kiwi2 + iMFD with EGT & Fuel/Oil Pressure
post #15 of 16 Old 06-06-2016, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8orFord View Post
Yeah, I have no need for the DRW either or I might have looked at it for myself. At the price they're asking, I'm pretty sure I could flip it for a profit if everything checked out, but I ain't got that kinda time or money right now.

Hunker down if you are in Tampa. Ya'll were getting hammered pretty hard last I checked. I doubt you've got much wind yet, but those storms on the radar looked pretty intense.
The storms have come and gone. Hoping nothing is flooded on my way home today.

Part of the reason me looking for another PSD, is my Mustang doesn't do so well in the rain, plus my 7 year old doesn't fit in the back too well.
G8orFord likes this.
post #16 of 16 Old 06-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,048 Times in 977 Posts
Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 2518 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiZor9 View Post
The storms have come and gone. Hoping nothing is flooded on my way home today.

Part of the reason me looking for another PSD, is my Mustang doesn't do so well in the rain, plus my 7 year old doesn't fit in the back too well.
Unfortunately, I don't think the storms are quite finished with Tampa yet. Good luck with it though.

If you're in the market for another Mustang, I've got a 1999 GT convertible for sale too.

Dexter
2017 F-250 Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW- A few Forscan tweaks
My old Truck, now son's truck:
2004 F-250SD Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW; SCT X4 w/custom tunes (currently
SPD)

FICM;
FICM Tuner (currently Atlas40);
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
VK688 Oil Cooler Relocate with coolant re-route;
Water Pump;

O-ringed Heads; ARP Studs; Fel-Pro Gaskets;
Coolant Filter;
DashCommand on PLX Kiwi2 + iMFD with EGT & Fuel/Oil Pressure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode