Join Date: Jul 2015
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well, I finally got it together. I tried to use the "thing" the previous person to work on the truck used but could never get it in there right. Now, I never throw anything away and will sometimes make a part. I got to looking at the old slave cylinder and started messing with it. The replacement turned out to be a body part. A 1/8 inch body shim fits right in there. It also has a little bitty hole that mechanics wire will go through so it's got a safety wire holding it in place. No give on the line so that's taken care of.
Now, I just need to get the air out of the system. I miss the old clutch arm system. The last slave cylinder I replaced was nowhere near this difficult to get bled.
Last edited by ol' grouch; 03-19-2018 at 05:06 PM.
Reason: I kant spel wurth a durn.