Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

CSP chat thread

1M views 31K replies 155 participants last post by  Gene 
#1 ·
I just saw this, so here's the start of our chat thread fellas :happydance: :woot

What's on your mind?

#29,344 ·
Motorcraft... :hehe:

Generic store brand FTMFW!!!:rockwoot:

#29,345 ·
looking back on it I doubt the oil was the issue. But that POS was running hot no matter what we did.

Deleted, stock, tuned.

#29,347 ·
I don't know nothin Mike...

#29,350 ·
2 3 wheelers that were not running are now running. 1 4 wheeler not running is now running and one tractor not running is running now. It's amazing what I can do when I have a week of no work!

loool

#29,351 ·
2 3 wheelers that were not running are now running. 1 4 wheeler not running is now running and one tractor not running is running now. It's amazing what I can do when I have a week of no work!

loool
thats me all winter haha...lots getting done, now I just have no more money to get the rest done.

#29,352 ·
#29,354 ·
When I checked the dipstick yesterday it looked red still and did not smell burnt.

#29,355 ·

Brown Santa came today, this is how my axle will look when its done moving it out from under the trailer giving me more room inside with no fenders (will be fabricating a new fender as well to cover the tires). Alll this started 30 years ago as a pop up camper...

#29,359 ·
:popcorn2:.......

#29,360 ·
You sold it? umm okay, it was just starting to look sweet. What you getting to replace it? Dont say a chevy...
I have an 06 4runner that I'm going to build into a trail rig... I have to have a solid trail rig. haha

I have a couple buddies at work that are trying to talk me in to a cummins for my next truck. but for now, I need something that is 100% reliable and isnt going to bleed my wallet like that damn 6.0L

who knows... maybe I'll pick up a 6.4 or 6.7 in the future... the wife and I said next year I can get something new(ish)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.