only 1? - Page 3 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Canada The whole thing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 41 Old 01-18-2007, 01:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hmmmm i bring my chev down to mission for some raceing in the summer and will be doing again this year also wht event down south?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 41 Old 01-18-2007, 03:19 PM

Hey, sounds like the begining of the soon to be famous Westeren Canadian Powerstroke.org Diesel Bash hahaha, with all 3 of us, 4 if we can talk Riglet into comeing out for it. You guys down south, you just eat your harts out hahaha, and we won't have any problems with parking, we'll just park the whole works of us over at Tim Hortons across the street from the track.
post #23 of 41 Old 01-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sounds good to me!!
i don't need a big crowd to have fun.

mommas doin well, already gettin big, not so much into wrenchin on the truck, i guess ill have to try to remember how.
get the ultrasound done next week and find out if its a boy or a girl, i'll be happy with either, already got one of each. got to keep adding to the powerstroke.org Canadian chapter!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1978 Ford Bronco
12v Cummins
ZF-5 NP 205 10.25 rear Dana 60 front
Denny T fuel pin 366 governor spring
HX 35 turbo BD exhaust brake
Powerstroke intercooler

1990 F-350 Crew-Cab Short Box XLT 4x4
Powerstroke E4OD
170cc stage 1 injectors, superduty intercooler, flowmaster 3" down pipe, 4" exhaust, 6637 filter, 17* HPOP, Wildman tunes, build E4OD, 5 disc billet converter, Irate E-fuel, 1.0 exhaust housing, WW2, CCV mod, homemade RSK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 41 Old 01-18-2007, 05:16 PM

Good to hear, glad shes doing well, give her our best. Go get some of those walkie talkies at can tire, she can talk you through the repairs hahaha, sounds good for the Mission thing, Im in for it. My son was born the day after a trip from outside Mission to Harrison on the back trails, kind of a bumpy trip as I recall. But it served him right, lazy little booger was two weeks late.
post #25 of 41 Old 01-18-2007, 10:20 PM
Premium Member

hey

It's funny to here someone mention can-tire on this website, when I was talking about the get together i was talking about down south, on some threads there has been some talk about a get together of all of the members.
Any hoo every year there NADP puts on a huge Diesel drag event with burn out comp, show & shine, Jet drags even if they can make it, how about any events out in your neck of the woods? I would love to try a sled drag but i have yet to come across an event.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NEW 2012 F350 Crew LB 4x4 6" Trailmaster, BDS Dual steering stab, 20" BMFs wrapped with 37" Khomo's
Last, 2006 F350 Reg Cab LB 4x4 8" Pro-comp Stg 2 Jesse James wheels w/ 35" Toyo MT's
Wifes, 2005 6.0L Excursion Eddie Bauer Edition
Toy, 2009 Shelby GT500 Graphite w/silverstripes.

post #26 of 41 Old 01-18-2007, 11:58 PM

Haven't heard of anything like that out this way, but that dosen't mean it isn't happening, I'll poke around and let you know. We were talking about a day at Mission raceways for regular drag raceing, Mike and Sam both have race type vehicles, and I was joking about making it a Western Canadian Powerstroke.org bash.---For all 3 of us, and you, If we could talk you into it.
post #27 of 41 Old 01-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Serving Our Country!

If you guys are going to plan a powerstroke get togther let me know. I've been looking for a good reason to go on a roadtrip.
post #28 of 41 Old 01-27-2007, 10:42 PM

Hey gregor, Its not really an organized event, but by all means keep an eye on this thread and once we know the dates for mission your more than welcome to join us. It's gonna be huge, thats 4 or maybe 5 now hahaha, keep in touch.

Gord.
post #29 of 41 Old 01-30-2007, 07:03 PM
Premium Member

Hey hey hey what do you say?

I was checking out our local track and we have two really Kick a$$ events if you are all looking for a reason to go for a little road trip. Castrol Raceway Here near Edmonton has a couple of cool events, in Aug 25th there id the truck only event put on by NADP, it's really 24,25,26 3 day event but the 25th is for trucks only. On aug 8th there is Hot Augest Night one of my favorites with street legals all day and then Jet Drags @ night, Thats right JET DRAGS!
But they also have every so often a run what you brung which is only $25 entry fee, I think it would be a hell of a way to represent our club with a few entries from powerstroke.org woop some A$$. Wwhat do you all think?
By the way the web site is www.castrolraceway.com

NEW 2012 F350 Crew LB 4x4 6" Trailmaster, BDS Dual steering stab, 20" BMFs wrapped with 37" Khomo's
Last, 2006 F350 Reg Cab LB 4x4 8" Pro-comp Stg 2 Jesse James wheels w/ 35" Toyo MT's

post #30 of 41 Old 01-30-2007, 07:11 PM
Premium Member

oops

I guess I had the blue thing too close this should work.
Castrol Raceway - Edmonton Alberta, Canada

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode