RV PIC THREAD - Page 11 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Camping/RV's Discuss camping, RV equipment and locations.

766Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 1990 Old 10-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
really nice unit !

F250 powerstroke lariat 4x4 2008 Lone Star conversions
Lance 815 slide-in-camper 2007
I'm French, living in Normandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 1990 Old 10-26-2012, 12:04 PM

That white stuff has been falling for 2 days now. I wasn't expecting it for another couple weeks but oh we'll ski season will be here sooner! And I figured out why your razr wouldn't fit, its a big billy bad *** razr lol. We have only done tires on the cat. Cant justify anything else. It's a nice machine, i almost bought the razr but the suspension on the cat sold it for me. Just wish i bought it before i bought the trailer. Then i would have bought a triple axle with a 12' garage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #103 of 1990 Old 10-26-2012, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by skooter View Post
It's the 3200. If i could do it again i would have bought a raptor though honestly.
The Raptors are definitely top notch but.....they still have a few problems of their own. I have a 2010 380LEV which is on the first page here. It's right at 40' in length with 14' garage. I made my fair share of runs to the dealer which were mostly for nitpicky things cause they are so dam expensive. I actually got a helluva deal on mine cause they brought it in on liquidation from the factory in late 09(trying to reduce inventory) and I rolled out at $54000 with every bell and whistle. I keep sayin it but eventually I'll post some interior pics.

BTW: NICE TOYS GUYS and keep this thread goin

12TH Man
Live in WA or OR??? Check out these links.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #104 of 1990 Old 10-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.34ever View Post
The Raptors are definitely top notch but.....they still have a few problems of their own. I have a 2010 380LEV which is on the first page here. It's right at 40' in length with 14' garage. I made my fair share of runs to the dealer which were mostly for nitpicky things cause they are so dam expensive. I actually got a helluva deal on mine cause they brought it in on liquidation from the factory in late 09(trying to reduce inventory) and I rolled out at $54000 with every bell and whistle. I keep sayin it but eventually I'll post some interior pics.

BTW: NICE TOYS GUYS and keep this thread goin
They all have issues. Even with the issues I have had with my Cyclone I will continue to stick with the Cyclone line. They have to many internal features that no other brand carry that is superior in my opinion. You are not going to find a better Slide out Mechanism then what Heartland uses in all of their models.

RV's are built light and cheap to appear heavy and luxurious.

But if my wife would let me buy a Bloomer with a open deck for the toys I would be all over that.

12' F-350 FX4 Lariat STOCK, Completely Stock, and Staying Stock.

post #105 of 1990 Old 10-28-2012, 02:41 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

That is sick as F***! I've never even seen one of those^^^ before.

12TH Man

post #106 of 1990 Old 10-28-2012, 02:45 PM

WOW very impressive

F250 powerstroke lariat 4x4 2008 Lone Star conversions
Lance 815 slide-in-camper 2007
I'm French, living in Normandy

post #107 of 1990 Old 10-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 673 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
.......This thread made me want a trailer even more now

2013 F-250 Lariat

Completely stock
post #108 of 1990 Old 10-30-2012, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

haaa haaa! lol

12TH Man

post #109 of 1990 Old 11-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 673 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
AND............ '13 Pioneer QB30 with a super slide

I can't believe two posts ago I didn't have anything... and now this lol

2013 F-250 Lariat

Completely stock
post #110 of 1990 Old 11-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Slacker

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
We've seen those pics already!!!

Shawn Carlson

Proud Navy Vet
2005 F250, CCSB, 6.0 PSD, FX4 (The Sweet Unit-my truck is white)

Engine Mods: Fluidampr, CCV Reroute (Reinstated), 4" MBRP Exhaust, MTW Stage 1 Turbo, Bulletproof 53V FICM, BulletProof EGR Cooler, BulletProof Water Pump, Riff Raff Intercooler Boots, Gogo Diesel Direct Drive Solenoid, BulletProof All-Aluminum Radiator, BulletProof All-Aluminum Intercooler, BulletProof Oil Cooler System w/ Bypass Filter, SCT w/ Custom Tunes (TSD, DJ's, Innovative, Gearhead, QuickTricks)

Exterior Mods: Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Icon Adjustable Trac Bar, Firestone RideRite Air Bags, BDS Dual Steering Stabilizer, Aluminum Finned Differential Cover, Reese 16k Manual Slider 5th Wheel Hitch, Icon 2.5" Leveling Kit w/ F-350 rear blocks, 20" BMF Novakanes wrapped in 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers

2008 F350, CCLB, 6.4 PSD (Brad-the wife's truck is black)
Engine Mods: BulletProof EGR Coolers, BulletProof Water Pump, Riff Raff Intercooler Boots, BulletProof Oil Cooler System, H&S MiniMaxx w/ TSC Custom Tunes

Exterior Mods: Icon Shocks, Icon Adjustable Trac Bar, Reese 24k Manual Slider 5th Wheel Hitch, Icon 2.5" Leveling Kit, 20" wheels wrapped in 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode