DP tuner vs Hydra - Page 2 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 15 Old 08-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Our F6v2 chip has been out for quite some time now. It is one of our most popular products. It is not proprietary, and anyone's tunes can be put on it.

As it has been mentioned, we do not offer a library of free generic tunes. Instead, we build the chip per order and per customer, so the tunes are dialed in to your exact setup and mods. We can e-mail tunes for our F6 chip as well, should you ever want to add any tunes later or have anything changed. No need to connect to any server to put the tunes on the chip either.

OP, if you are still needing more info or have any other questions I can help with, don't hesitate to contact me via phone, e-mail, or PM. I would be happy to help you out.
JustinOOO9 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 Old 08-08-2017, 08:30 AM

Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Our F6v2 chip has been out for quite some time now. It is one of our most popular products. It is not proprietary, and anyone's tunes can be put on it.

As it has been mentioned, we do not offer a library of free generic tunes. Instead, we build the chip per order and per customer, so the tunes are dialed in to your exact setup and mods. We can e-mail tunes for our F6 chip as well, should you ever want to add any tunes later or have anything changed. No need to connect to any server to put the tunes on the chip either.

OP, if you are still needing more info or have any other questions I can help with, don't hesitate to contact me via phone, e-mail, or PM. I would be happy to help you out.
Yall really should just get on board and start selling the best chip on the market, the Hydra
joebuck and 02_7.three like this.
post #13 of 15 Old 08-08-2017, 08:35 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatham036 View Post
Yall really should just get on board and start selling the best chip on the market, the Hydra
He's got a good point

Arp Studs, Egr delete, Appalachian Engineered Hot Air Intake, Custom 4in side exit exhaust, Hercules Ficm, CTS2 Pro w/ Custom wasabi sauce
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 15 Old 08-08-2017, 10:58 AM

Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylpickles View Post
He's got a good point
Calm down there Pickles.
post #15 of 15 Old 08-25-2017, 08:42 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I've had both. And IMHO the PHP tunes are far superior to DP. The DP Tunes scared the hell out of my wife and I while towing our fifth wheel, I had to keep checking my mirrors to make sure I wasn't leaving transmission parts on the road....and the engine noise, those DP tunes make a 7.3 (which is loud enough already) sound horrible. SNAP, CRACKLE and POP! After several fruitless conversations with Jody over shifting issues while towing heavy on grade, I just gave up and my temper got the best of me....I literally pitched the damn Tuner in the trash and bought the Hydra, couldn't be happier....great power when needed, shifts smoothly under all conditions and I get better mpg.

2000 F350 7.3 4X4 SRW, SC, LB, VDO Gauges, JWVB, PHP Hydra, Tru-Cool Max, KYB Monomax, BTM, BD Brakeloc, S&B CAI, zoodad, WW, Firestone Airbags
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode