Well, unfortunately due to certain circumstances, I am going to have to sell my truck. I just wanted to come to you guys first to see if I could get an idea of what I could list and sell my truck for. I'll give you a rundown of the truck...
**I also should add that I am in the Seattle, WA area.. not sure if it makes a difference, but you never know**
- 2000 F250 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4 (Color: Silver)
- Extended Cab, Short bed
- 4R100 Auto Transmission
- Currently with only 176,xxx miles on it
Here is a list of all of the aftermarket items I have put on it (I know that many of these shouldn't increase the price of the truck, but I thought it would be helpful to list them):
- Canopy (Painted to match)
- Remote Start
- Warn manual locking hubs
- Wrangler Duratrac Tires (stock size, truck is stock height and never been lifted)
- ISSPro Gauges (Boost, Trans Temp, EGT)
- International Bellowed Up Pipes
- MBRP 4" Exhaust w/ muffler
- 6637 Intake
- PHP Hydra Chip (I've only used this for the "daily driver" and "tow" tune, but am not sure if I should leave this on the truck or remove it for sale? I've taken great care of this truck, but I don't want to scare anyone off just because it's chipped).
- All new steering/brake parts (steering gearbox, drag link, tie rod, upper/lower ball joints, hub assembly, brake calipers & pads)
Things that need fixing:
- Passenger side door lock (needs actuator)
- Passenger side mirror adjuster not working (not sure if a new mirror or actuator is needed?)
- Driver side window (sticks and slows about 3/4 of the way down)
- Tailgate handle (slightly popping out and is a bit finnicky to open)
- Canopy locks probably are needed (current ones are a bit loose and don't really lock)
Overall, the truck is in pretty good shape. The bed has been used (you can tell), and there are your normal rock chips and a few minor dents, but nothing extreme. The interior is in great condition as well. Not tearing or stains.
I also will attach a photo of my truck so you have an idea of what it looks like.
Thanks in advance!