My lifted truck is suddenly got camber in wheels after ruff use - Page 8 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 99 Old 08-18-2018, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk388 View Post
Please learn the difference between "Chambered", "cambered" or whatever else you mean. Specifically, talking about "Chambered" wheels could mean a given part has been hollowed out beyond specifications. "Chambered" usually refers to a given weapons designated round circumference. However, I THINK you mean your CAMBER is very different.
It's my phone auto corrected it. And this server is bad. Camber. I have formal training. With over 10 years in automotive

97 7.3 psd zf5 4x4 lifted on 35s
97 gmc sierra z71 5.7 vortec extra cab on 33s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 99 Old 08-18-2018, 01:02 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Please learn the difference between "Chambered", "cambered" or whatever else you mean. Specifically, talking about "Chambered" wheels could mean a given part has been hollowed out beyond specifications. "Chambered" usually refers to a given weapons designated round circumference. However, I THINK you mean your CAMBER is very different.
this website server is typically so bad that you type and it takes 30 seconds later for the words to show up so I use voice to text and sometimes you can't see what's happening or you push send and then the phone corrects it afterwards they need to really do something about the server they're using to host this website because I've tried this on my phone on a regular computer and had nothing but problems with it and now you can't attach photos anymore

So sorry for chamber . And all the other errors. This site is the best but worst server.

post #73 of 99 Old 08-18-2018, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

Fixed wow.. didn't see it in the thread title. Boy I feel stupid now

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #74 of 99 Old 08-18-2018, 11:20 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramstroker View Post
Wonder what the second one is like 8 inch lift.
Since I'm having problems with the truck I just want to make it ride good while I'm fixing stuff. I wonder if using these stocks F250 Springs and part of the other Springs will give me a better ride they have no idea what the other Springs are from what lift kit I can't even begin to guess what was put on this truck from what I've seen who knows it could be Parts off of two different lift kits
It is setup for 4" and 6" of lift. Per the skyjacker lift kits. I however mixed and matched by using the Skyjacker drop pivot brackets and a Sky Manufacturing 5" RSK with the factory TTB springs. Gave me approx 5" of lift.

97 4x4 Eaton supercharged 7.3, S369sxe R&D IDI performance T4 mount, my B350/200s, my tuning, honey badger SR hpop, efuel, Valair Ceramic single, BMW M3 bucket seats, SKY 5" RSK/Skyjacker TTB , SKY RFK & shackles, Toyo M/T

1948 GMC 4-53T Detroit, 1945 Chevy rat rod dually 4-51 Detroit, project mean green 8V53 Detroit, 1951 Mack A51T
post #75 of 99 Old 08-18-2018, 11:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperchargedPSD View Post
It is setup for 4" and 6" of lift. Per the skyjacker lift kits. I however mixed and matched by using the Skyjacker drop pivot brackets and a Sky Manufacturing 5" RSK with the factory TTB springs. Gave me approx 5" of lift.
That would work just fine for me. My rear is a bit higher. It has like 7 leafs!
Drop pivot brakes are the front stuff? That hangs the shackles lower?

post #76 of 99 Old 08-19-2018, 04:07 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramstroker View Post
this website server is typically so bad that you type and it takes 30 seconds later for the words to show up so I use voice to text and sometimes you can't see what's happening or you push send and then the phone corrects it afterwards they need to really do something about the server they're using to host this website because I've tried this on my phone on a regular computer and had nothing but problems with it and now you can't attach photos anymore

So sorry for chamber . And all the other errors. This site is the best but worst server.

Yeah, even on my PC with a 100mb connection, this site runs a bit slow. I don't even try to access it on my phone. Auto-correct has caused my texts and posts on websites to be rather entertaining for a while now.

We cannot live on .45 ACP alone. There's .22, .223, 5.56, 9mm, .380, 7.62, 10mm, I could go on....

2017 F250 6.7L CCSB Lariat Ultimate
post #77 of 99 Old 08-19-2018, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Yeah, even on my PC with a 100mb connection, this site runs a bit slow. I don't even try to access it on my phone. Auto-correct has caused my texts and posts on websites to be rather entertaining for a while now.
Where I live at in Prescott Valley Arizona there are not a lot of choices for internet so we actually don't have regular internet anymore I do everything from my phone which can be quite entertaining as you mentioned I should probably double check things a little more often before I click post. I was reading what are AT&T and Verizon are probably going to launch 5G the end of this year or beginning of next
the internet is actually pretty decent on my phone

post #78 of 99 Old 08-19-2018, 11:23 AM

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thats good to know since Prescott is high on the commiefornia evacuation relocation list

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2004 F250 CCSB 4X4
4" Skyjacker lift
3:73 gears
35x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Method MR309 wheels
KDD heads, ARP studs, BD exhaust manifolds, DieselSite up pipes, Mishimoto degas bottle
PHP Insight PRO
PHP Atlas 40 FICM tune
post #79 of 99 Old 08-19-2018, 11:58 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooridr View Post
Thats good to know since Prescott is high on the commiefornia evacuation relocation list

I'll be honest with you I can't stand it here if you like listening to cicadas make a sound of a thousand rattlesnakes everyday All Summer Long when you have Monsoon Seasons bugs all over the damn place getting ate up by mosquitoes trying to work on your truck in the driveway floods lightning Old Slow stupid retired people aggressive young people and the only thing that's good here is low crime. But we'll see how long that lasts because they're starting to build Apartments all over the place and people are pouring in from all over the place they say that there's only 45,000 people in Prescott Valley in about the same in Prescott but there's traffic here and it feels like about 400,000 people to me I do not like it here at all it's been nasty and humid and raining every night

post #80 of 99 Old 08-19-2018, 12:02 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooridr View Post

As soon as we can move we're moving it's not good here to put it into perspective I'm from Washington State I've lived out in the country and I've lived in the Seattle area I got tired of all the rain out there so I move to Medford Oregon which is close to Northern California and I liked it there but it was kind of ghetto and lots of crime then I move to Redding California which was about the same and I really liked it there otherwise but I would have to say you would be better off to move to either oregon or Washington if you can afford it and you don't mind the rain Doom and Gloom or Utah Montana or Idaho I think that Arizona and Nevada or kind of nasty places to live too much desert with weird weather

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode