2011-2014 Turbo Kits master list - Page 6 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Performance Parts Discussion (2011-2016) 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

 9Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 63 Old 10-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Cheap6.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 236
Thanks: 8
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cab on is fine.
Cheap6.7 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 63 Old 10-19-2015, 07:16 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
[QUOTE=jcain;10016730]Feel free to post what I missed and I will add it or fix it.

Sunrise Ford (sponsor)
DIY 2015 turbo upgrade all OEM factory parts. (unconfirmed list)
turbo list $1719.05 sell $1237.72 w/exchange (core $250)
intake list $138.97 sell $100.06
downpipe list $152.92 sell $110.10
oil line list $31.63 sell $22.78
coolant line list $37.07 sell $26.69
shipping $25
Total : $1497.35 + the $250 Turbo Core

Does anyone have any part numbers for these? Found a few but not all. And also what base mount is the '15 kit? Thanks in advanced guys.
7.3 buggy is offline  
post #53 of 63 Old 11-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 
BryanDowdy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Montrose, CO
Posts: 97
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
[quote=7.3 buggy;12559777]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcain View Post
Feel free to post what I missed and I will add it or fix it.

Sunrise Ford (sponsor)
DIY 2015 turbo upgrade all OEM factory parts. (unconfirmed list)
turbo list $1719.05 sell $1237.72 w/exchange (core $250)
intake list $138.97 sell $100.06
downpipe list $152.92 sell $110.10
oil line list $31.63 sell $22.78
coolant line list $37.07 sell $26.69
shipping $25
Total : $1497.35 + the $250 Turbo Core

Does anyone have any part numbers for these? Found a few but not all. And also what base mount is the '15 kit? Thanks in advanced guys.
Did you find out the part numbers?
BryanDowdy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #54 of 63 Old 11-10-2015, 06:55 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
*BigBlack*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO.
Posts: 310
Thanks: 4
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The list provided previously isn't the full list for the upgrade.

This is the complete list of parts to upgrade to the 2015 OEM turbo. The list was provided by fdny136 who upgraded. The pricing is Sunrise online pricing without discount.

FC3Z6K682A – Turbo - - - $1323.18
FC3Z9T514A – Gasket Kit - - - $42.28
FC3Z6N639A – Pedestal - - - $50.86
FC3Z9G437B – Exhaust Pipe (Right) - - - $14.52
FC3Z9G437C – Exhaust Pipe (Left) - - - $11.52
FC3Z6N646C – Down Pipe - - - $59.69
FC3Z8287A – Pipe Clamp - - - $12.55
FC3Z9B613A – Inlet Hose - - - $13.96
FC3Z6B689A – Oil Tube - - - $23.56
FC3Z9U469A – Water Outlet tube - - - $27.53
FC3Z9430B – Manifold (Right) - - - $50.62
FC3Z9424A – Inlet Manifold Assembly - - - $104.89
FC3Z9448A – Gasket (Right) - - - $9.62
FC3Z9448A – Gasket (Left) - - - $9.62
FC3Z9A462A – Heat Shield - - - $9.34
FC3Z9E464A – Gasket - - - $4.27
FC3Z9F459A – Tube EGR Valve - - - $32.70
FC3Z6N646A – Exhaust Pipe - - - $112.70
BC3Z9E464B – EGR Connector Tube Gasket - - - $3.06

Total online price $1916.47
Slamnslash, Castaway and Mossive like this.
*BigBlack* is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *BigBlack* For This Useful Post:
BIG TEXAS STROKER (02-03-2016), BryanDowdy (11-11-2015), Castaway (12-02-2015), WORM5932 (11-22-2015)
post #55 of 63 Old 02-03-2016, 10:32 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie
 
BIG TEXAS STROKER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Corpus Christi
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Does anyone know if all these parts are needed if truck is tuned and has an egr delete kit? and the turbo being put in is a StreetMaxR not a stock 15 OEM turbo?

Last edited by BIG TEXAS STROKER; 02-03-2016 at 09:17 PM.
BIG TEXAS STROKER is offline  
post #56 of 63 Old 02-04-2016, 03:58 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
WORM5932's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 170
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TEXAS STROKER View Post
Does anyone know if all these parts are needed if truck is tuned and has an egr delete kit? and the turbo being put in is a StreetMaxR not a stock 15 OEM turbo?
I saw a list on Facebook for the deleted trucks. I personally would buy everything and take back what's not used
WORM5932 is offline  
post #57 of 63 Old 02-04-2016, 09:18 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
*BigBlack*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO.
Posts: 310
Thanks: 4
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The parts would be the same for each turbo since mounting is identical. The only difference in each is probably the thrust bearing, wheel size, and the cover that is honed out on the streetmax. As to the actual parts, I believe you wouldn't need the Egr stuff but I'm not 100%. I would ask Morgan from Midwest or someone from River City Diesel since they both have kits.
*BigBlack* is offline  
post #58 of 63 Old 05-03-2016, 09:05 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
barobbin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: West Palm
Posts: 897
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by *BigBlack* View Post
The list provided previously isn't the full list for the upgrade.

This is the complete list of parts to upgrade to the 2015 OEM turbo. The list was provided by fdny136 who upgraded. The pricing is Sunrise online pricing without discount.

FC3Z6K682A Turbo - - - $1323.18
FC3Z9T514A Gasket Kit - - - $42.28
FC3Z6N639A Pedestal - - - $50.86
FC3Z9G437B Exhaust Pipe (Right) - - - $14.52
FC3Z9G437C Exhaust Pipe (Left) - - - $11.52
FC3Z6N646C Down Pipe - - - $59.69
FC3Z8287A Pipe Clamp - - - $12.55
FC3Z9B613A Inlet Hose - - - $13.96
FC3Z6B689A Oil Tube - - - $23.56
FC3Z9U469A Water Outlet tube - - - $27.53
FC3Z9430B Manifold (Right) - - - $50.62
FC3Z9424A Inlet Manifold Assembly - - - $104.89
FC3Z9448A Gasket (Right) - - - $9.62
FC3Z9448A Gasket (Left) - - - $9.62
FC3Z9A462A Heat Shield - - - $9.34
FC3Z9E464A Gasket - - - $4.27
FC3Z9F459A Tube EGR Valve - - - $32.70
FC3Z6N646A Exhaust Pipe - - - $112.70
BC3Z9E464B EGR Connector Tube Gasket - - - $3.06

Total online price $1916.47

How would we go about getting the discount? and where is the best place to buy the towmaxr turbo?
barobbin is offline  
post #59 of 63 Old 05-03-2016, 09:22 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
barobbin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: West Palm
Posts: 897
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Also, Why is the kit more expensive on midwest's website than buying the parts separately from ford? Are there pieces with the midwest kit that are not included in the above^^ list?
barobbin is offline  
post #60 of 63 Old 05-04-2016, 04:34 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
*BigBlack*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO.
Posts: 310
Thanks: 4
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
From what has been discussed on the army, the research, development, and trial & error on the kit is what you are paying for from a vendor. Multiple vendors worked together to put out these retro kits. The only vendor that has different parts is SPE and they just have a custom passenger side up pipe as opposed to replacing the manifold and up pipe with 2015 parts. Other vendors offer the same parts in their kits that I posted. I believe the vendor's kits come with instructions but if you review Jcain's review on the army and do a bit of research, you won't have to worry about the instructions if you are somewhat knowledgeable on motors. Mike at No Limit or Morgan from Midwest Diesel have been great to talk to. They are the best IMO on developing the 2015 retro swap. Midwest's tunes are the best for the Vgt style turbos because they were one of the lead shops to put out the retro swap. You can buy their tow max or their streetmaxR. Once you do either, you will run out of fuel from your factory pump to match your turbo. Good luck and feel free to pm Mike or Jeremy at No Limit, or myself. I posted a pic of my motor in my garage since I powdercoated my piping and turbo housing just to give you an idea of what it would look like with the piping kit.
*BigBlack* is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome