Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Looking for lights

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  CocainePlatinum 
#1 ·
Hey guys so in the future I’m thinking about upgrading the lighting on my 2015. Headlights and fog lights for sure and possibly taillights and interior. I have been looking at recon stuff bc they seem to have everything but I have heard some bad things about them. Any suggestions where to look and what brands to lookout for? Thanks

#3 ·
retro fit for the win. Don't do recon waaay overpriced. If you're just wanting to do bulbs check out @Diode Dynamics they're a vendor on here and can hook you up. Plan on ordering some from them soon because I feel like Stevie Wonder trying to back up at night with 5% tint

#4 ·
Just purchased those oemassive headlights and they are doing great for me so far, I also got their taillights but some LEDs are out, well see how their customer service is, as for bulbs I just ordered all new bulbs from retro solutions, the guy seems legit and basically walked me through every aspect of the purchasing project, I would totally go to them.

#6 ·
I just installed a set of LED headlights from retro solutions, haven’t ran them in the dark yet, but ordered kits from them in the past for my 01 and there product and customer service is top notch, and I think they have a sale right now for 18% off any order @retrosolutions

#7 ·
Do a retrofit. Check out HiOnlumens he's active on instagram and facebook he does a great job with the 11-16 lights. I personally like the dual projector set up and I think it looks great on these style trucks with a paint to match housing and some Klearz lenses.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.