Mirror wiring diagram - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4 Electronics Discussion TV's, Radios, everything electric and NON-Performance.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 06-26-2019, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mirror wiring diagram

Does anyone have a diagram for 08+ mirrors wiring diagram? Iím looking to find out what color wiring for each function ex: running light, turn signal, adjustment, heat, telescope in and out, ground, and fold in and out.

early 99 Red F-250 XL SD, 7.3L, 6-speed manual, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Off Road, and Reflexxion Cowl Hood, Ion Alloy 183 wheels, 05 headlights with 6000k AC HID kit, and led turn signals, Ford ASI filter w/ zoodad mod and foam sleeve, TS 6 position chip, Auto Meter Z series Boost and EGT gauges, 08 Ford Mirrors, and straight pipe diamond eye 5in exhaust. .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CAROLINA GRAY BOY

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 06-26-2019, 01:55 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,047 Times in 938 Posts
Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Check here:

https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/6-...onversion.html

2004 F550 CC Lariat
BPD oil cooler relocation and upgraded EGR cooler (spooled), BPD oil bypass filtration, aFe Magnum Force CAI, Mishi radiator, 7.3L fan clutch, EC1 ELC, XDP coolant bypass filtration, '08 trans pan/filter, PTP direct clutch solenoid, blue spring, 6.4 starter, MBRP y-pipe, BD boots/clamps, '05 intake elbow, ccv reroute, Torque Pro + OBDLinkô LX, Autometer EGT
post #3 of 8 Old 06-26-2019, 03:39 PM Thread Starter

Thank you but it doesn’t tell me which is extended in and out and fold.

early 99 Red F-250 XL SD, 7.3L, 6-speed manual, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Off Road, and Reflexxion Cowl Hood, Ion Alloy 183 wheels, 05 headlights with 6000k AC HID kit, and led turn signals, Ford ASI filter w/ zoodad mod and foam sleeve, TS 6 position chip, Auto Meter Z series Boost and EGT gauges, 08 Ford Mirrors, and straight pipe diamond eye 5in exhaust. .

CAROLINA GRAY BOY

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 06-26-2019, 06:09 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Okay. Then this.

2004 F550 CC Lariat
BPD oil cooler relocation and upgraded EGR cooler (spooled), BPD oil bypass filtration, aFe Magnum Force CAI, Mishi radiator, 7.3L fan clutch, EC1 ELC, XDP coolant bypass filtration, '08 trans pan/filter, PTP direct clutch solenoid, blue spring, 6.4 starter, MBRP y-pipe, BD boots/clamps, '05 intake elbow, ccv reroute, Torque Pro + OBDLinkô LX, Autometer EGT
post #5 of 8 Old 06-26-2019, 06:26 PM Thread Starter

Man thank you

CAROLINA GRAY BOY

post #6 of 8 Old 07-10-2019, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

My mirrors are from a 2011 with a 13 pin plug. My plug only has 3 wires going to it. Driver side on my plug is red, green, and, yellow. The passenger side is purple, green, and yellow. Can someone tell me what wires off my pigtail to connect to my OEM wires to so I can adjust my mirrors please? Thank you

CAROLINA GRAY BOY

post #7 of 8 Old 07-10-2019, 11:23 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Attached is the Power mirrors section of the 2011-2016 Workshop Manual. I don't know if there is a difference between that and the 2008 that I posted earlier. I am only posting them in case you need them.

You might do better here by improving on your description. The statement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlazer View Post
The mirrors I have are 2011s power folding and telescoping 13 pins, but my truck only has 3 wires going into them. Driver side red blue and yellow, and passenger side red, green, and yellow. Iím trying to figure out which ones go to what so my mirrors will adjust. Please help.
...isn't meaning very much to me. Info like...

Did you buy the truck with the mirrors and you are trying to get them to work or did you buy the mirrors special?

What do the three wires going into your mirrors do?

Have you identified the functions of any wires for either your controls or mirrors?

Do you have controls on the door for telescoping and folding? If so, where are the wires from those switches? If not, what is your plan to get those controls [no controls=no wires]?

Things like that.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WSM 11-16 Power Windows.pdf (1.89 MB, 10 views)

2004 F550 CC Lariat
post #8 of 8 Old 07-10-2019, 04:30 PM Thread Starter

Ok the OEM mirrors had a round plug and it only has 3 wires. So the plug that is on the my door harness is round with three wires. The 2011 mirrors have 13 wires in the plug. I also have the plug in that has 13 wires. Iím trying to find out what wires in need to connect/I need to do so my 2011 mirrors will adjust up, down, left, and right. The old mirrors only had adjustment, no lights, or anything else. The 2011 has adjustment, power folding, power telescoping, running lights, heat, and turn signals. Everything is hooked up except the power adjustment.

CAROLINA GRAY BOY

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode