1) To start of with Greg and Rich will be involved with this build. We will be starting the build after Christmas and the new year. What I am doing is starting the thread with parts needed for the build so there is no confusion on how it is to be installed and the cost. We will have all the data after the build as to how the pump likes 205/100 and if it can keep up with the large nozzles.
2) The reason I am doing this are many we all know the aftermarket solutions are just plain junk. The problem I've seen with them is if you break down you cannot get parts to fix your truck in a TIMELY manor. These parts can be accrued at any ford dealer
3) I have done testing already on the pump and water separator and I can tell you this it flat out removes water. I took a 5 gallon bucket added 1 qt of water to 5 gallons of diesel fuel and transferred from 1 bucket to another. The end result was very unexpected to say the least!!!!.... none of the water transferred to the bucket instead it was all trapped in the water separator and what it couldn't hold was dumped back into first bucket simulating the tank so yes I had return and suction in one bucket and the same in the other. I hope that makes since as I tried to simulate the fuel system as whole. I did more testing with this than I did with the 6.4l helper pump that has turned out to be very successful indeed. I really should start my own performance shop!!!!
4) I will get all prices for everything and update them here Monday
5) The 6.7l pump is considered a low pressure pump on a 6.7l as it supllies 2 fuel systems on the 6.7l. It supplies the common rail pump and the injectors to keep them wet if the cp-3 fails to it has to move a lot of fuel. it supplies the 6.7l with 3 times the fuel it actually needs. Through 2-1/2 0.50mm lines and the return is actually 0.47 mm not then 1/2 inch.
6) Here are the pics and I will have prices updated as I don't have them now.
7) The regulated return is Greg's design that he wanted me to use in this project. Greg is always looking out for others and a great person to know I am honored to have him as a friend. Greg's name on here is '04cr450'
8) Rich also known as the trouble maker 'Lilpooh' does all my machining and makes sure I do things right. He is also a very giving person and i'm also honored to have him as a friend. Both will be highly involved with the install and testing. it will be pic heavy and step by step.
9) here are pics of all parts except 30 amp relay and 14 gauge wire. This hookup will be the same type harness as on airdog and be activated by stock wire from truck and water separator light will hook into same loom keeping everything stock.
This thread will be constantly update with progress reports when we start it. It should take 1 weekend when we start it. I hope you like this and it may be our final fix for a reliable fuel system.