5R110W codes P0700, P0752 and P2700 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 07-25-2019, 03:22 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
5R110W codes P0700, P0752 and P2700

ok guys, transmission issue. Was sitting in traffic at a full stop when I heard/felt like I was hit from behind. The truck lurched forward, check the mirrors, no one behind me. When it was time to go, started to accelerate but truck would barely move initially. It did end up moving but felt different. About 1/4 mile later tow/haul light starts flashing. Another mile the check engine light comes on. Would not shift into over drive. Get home and check codes, P0700 transmission control system MIL, P0752 shift solenoid A stuck on, P2700 transmission friction element A apply time range/performance. I checked all plugs/connections at ECM and transmission. No apparent chaffed wires. fluid full, clean. Just had it flushed 2 months ago. Ideas?
07 F250 Harley edition
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190724_162718_HDR.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	5.51 MB
ID:	721073  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-28-2019, 07:47 AM Thread Starter

Ok so after separating all wire connections, cleaning them and pruning back together, making sure no shorts in wires along the entire run between ecm and trans, I now get 2 new codes with zero improvement in drivability. U1900 control area bus malfunction and B2900 VIN mismatch. Is this more indicative of a bad ecm than actual transmission issues? Come on guys, some of you must have had this come up before??
post #3 of 3 Old 08-05-2019, 07:55 AM Thread Starter

what do all those codes mean? The transmission is junk. That's what they mean. New transmission installed and back up and running strong
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in