Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Tuner or a Chip?

10K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  White_Buffalo7.3 
#1 ·
Has anyone been able to tune or chip the 3.0L Powersmokes yet? I am pretty interested in them, but wont leave my 6.7 behind unless I know what they are capable of.

#2 ·
PPEI will make EZ Lynk tunes for it. Controll with Shift on The Fly or phone. They have been teasing it but nothing is available.
Tyrant is also making tunes for them aswell. They made a post on Instagram about being first doesn't mean its any good...

#3 ·
If PPEI is the only company for tuning I wouldn't even consider buying the truck until someone else came into the picture. And they seem pretty capable so far. PSE's truck has been running mid to low 12's.

#6 ·
What is wrong with PPEI?

#4 ·
No limit diesel posted a picture of the 3.0 dash showing 32MPG. They did a 80 miles trip with emissions PRESENT and got probably at least 28 hand calc'd.

Wait until tyrant releases real tuning and then go for it.

#7 ·
Do you have a link to the thread with the no limit picture?

#5 ·
Subscribing, I just got my 3.0l.

#8 ·
#11 ·
Any timeline of Tyrant tunes?

#12 ·
Who is going to be the first to delete on of these things?

#13 ·
Well Rudy's is now on board with 3.0 off road tunes. I have zero clue when tyrant will come to market with them. They are fine tuning i'm sure. I'm not sure if Rudy's is actually tuning or if they are just selling someones tunes. I'd call em and see what they say.

#15 ·
Who is fine tuning? Are you saying Rudys tuning is fine?

#18 ·
Am I going to be the first one to have to order a delete pipe and tune?!?!

Reactions: MyTruckIsBlue
#20 ·
I am waiting until more people come out with tunes and parts, I have a ebay subscription to 3.0l powerstroke delete. and I am getting more and more parts every week......

#21 ·
Do yourself a favor and wait for Tyrant. Also keep us updated on the parts you buy. You are in kinda uncharted waters with the 3.0

#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.