Inside Technical Sales Representative
Are you an Xtreme Diesel Performance enthusiast? Someone who drives them, knows them, and devotes time to the diesel performance lifestyle?
Are you also hard working, responsible, and someone with ambition to seize a career opportunity doing something you're passionate and knowledgeable about?
If so you could be one of a select group chosen to be part of XDP's New Jersey or Las Vegas based sales team.
As a Sales Representative with XDP you will be part of a select team that is dedicated to caring for our customers, handling a steady phone volume and helping us grow our business to the next level.
1) Handling incoming sales related phone calls and emails
2) Entering customers orders in our order management system.
3) Researching and learning about new products
4) Communicating with customers on a technically involved level
5) Aggressively selling product
6) Occasionally representing the company at shows and events.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1) Strong sales aptitude.
2) Strong multi-tasking skills
3) Attention to detail
4) Highly organized
5) 2 Years experience with PC computers and the internet
6) Good communication skills (verbal and written)
7) Experience and interest in the automotive industry required.
Submit your resume, pictures of your truck, and to tell us why you’re confident this is the career opportunity you’ve been dreaming of and one you would be amazing at!