Great Service & Customer Service. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Xtreme Diesel Performance Xtreme Diesel Performance

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 09:25 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Great Service & Customer Service.

Just like the title says. Cant beat it when they contact you before you get the chance to contact them. Short story/background:
I contact Jeff and have him work me up an order/quote on some stuff. One of the items is their "Special" XDP exhaust tip they have made by MBRP. I recieved everything(excludeing backordered tip) and they didnt take their time getting it out to me. When MBRP finally fullfilled the order to XDP after it being pushed back/delayed a time or two, these guys got it right to me knowing we've all been waiting. But wait, MBRP screwed up and made the tips brushed instead of polished. Before I contacted them, I was contacted by Customer Service rep Michael to make sure I was aware, and that they were aware and gave me some options of what could be done.
  1. We can take the tip back and issue you credit back
  2. We can take the tip back and send the correct tip when it comes in
  3. Keep the tip I have, and they could give me a discount/credit on it.
Between my 6.0 and my dad just buying a 6.4, I have no doubt where we'll go first when we're looking to buy goodies.

Last edited by JasonAmericanBulldog; 05-18-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2011, 05:17 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonAmericanBulldog View Post
Just like the title says. Cant beat it when they contact you before you get the chance to contact them. Short story/background:
I contact Jeff and have him work me up an order/quote on some stuff. One of the items is their "Special" XDP exhaust tip they have made by MBRP. I recieved everything(excludeing backordered tip) and they didnt take their time getting it out to me. When MBRP finally fullfilled the order to XDP after it being pushed back/delayed a time or two, these guys got it right to me knowing we've all been waiting. But wait, MBRP screwed up and made the tips brushed instead of polished. Before I contacted them, I was contacted by Customer Service rep Michael to make sure I was aware, and that they were aware and gave me some options of what could be done.
  1. We can take the tip back and issue you credit back
  2. We can take the tip back and send the correct tip when it comes in
  3. Keep the tip I have, and they could give me a discount/credit on it.
Between my 6.0 and my dad just buying a 6.4, I have no doubt where we'll go first when we're looking to buy goodies.
Jason,

Thanks so much for all your support!

We're pretty much banging our heads against the wall at this point. MBRP sent us a whole shipment of the wrong tips after they were delayed twice! Since it was the wrong tip in the right box we didn't know until they were already sent out. It's frustrating on our end but you make it easy being so understanding. For that, I thank you again!

If you ever need anything else don't hesitate to contact me through pm's phone or email.

On a side note, I'm a big fan of the brushed! I don't think pictures on the site do the tip justice. Every time we go to shows we get a ton of positive feedback. I think it's classy looking and it stays that way as you can really scrub the thing down without damaging the finish.

Either way, keep in touch and let me know if I can help you with anything else. Thanks for your continued support! --Jeff
Old 05-19-2011, 05:58 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I bet you could easily sell them. I noticed how much mud and junk gets on the tip and came to the same conclusion. Wouldn't take long for me to scratch up a polished tip. Working on getting my dad to get a dpf back exhaust and intake and cts. Gotta convince him first. I know he doesn't want any tunes so something that won't throw codes. I'm always wanting something but have to shift gears with a baby on the way.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:15 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonAmericanBulldog View Post
I bet you could easily sell them. I noticed how much mud and junk gets on the tip and came to the same conclusion. Wouldn't take long for me to scratch up a polished tip. Working on getting my dad to get a dpf back exhaust and intake and cts. Gotta convince him first. I know he doesn't want any tunes so something that won't throw codes. I'm always wanting something but have to shift gears with a baby on the way.
Congrats on the baby!

The CTS has been extremely popular since its release. Never have any issues with them throwing codes either. Let us know if you need some quotes on a dpf back exhaust we can work something up for ya!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.