Amazing Service!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Xtreme Diesel Performance Xtreme Diesel Performance

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 06:33 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Amazing Service!!!

These guys are amazing. Ordered wheels on Sunday and on Tuesday get an email saying they are on back order. Not a huge deal, but I dropped Jeff a line here to see what kind of realistic wait I was looking at as I am planning on moving from the shipping address in about a month. Not 20 minutes later my phone rings and they sent the email by error and are not only upgrading my shipping, but sending me some fuel additive!! You never see service like this anymore. I wasn't even concerned about the back order issue, these things happen, but to have a company care like this is almost unheard of these days. I know have an account with them for my future needs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2011, 06:39 PM
Serving Our Country!

Man thats awesome. I have read alot of good reviews about those guys. In this stage of economy we are in it is very comforting to the customer to know that the "Big Guys" care about customer satisfaction.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:39 PM
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Thats good to hear What kind of wheels are you getting?
Old 02-22-2011, 06:57 PM

I decided on the Dick Cepek DC2 black in 16x8. I just bought rubber for the factory wheels and I really like the price of 16's. My second Choice was the XD hoss wheels in black, but these were like 440 shipped.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:25 PM
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Those will look good.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:17 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuturePharmD View Post
These guys are amazing. Ordered wheels on Sunday and on Tuesday get an email saying they are on back order. Not a huge deal, but I dropped Jeff a line here to see what kind of realistic wait I was looking at as I am planning on moving from the shipping address in about a month. Not 20 minutes later my phone rings and they sent the email by error and are not only upgrading my shipping, but sending me some fuel additive!! You never see service like this anymore. I wasn't even concerned about the back order issue, these things happen, but to have a company care like this is almost unheard of these days. I know have an account with them for my future needs.
Thanks for the kind words I'm very glad I could help. Sorry for the mix up on that email. Just goes to show you if you ever have any questions or concerns you guys can shoot me a pm or email or call and I'll get you an answer.

Make sure to get some pics up when you get 'em mounted because those wheels will look awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSSW View Post
Man thats awesome. I have read alot of good reviews about those guys. In this stage of economy we are in it is very comforting to the customer to know that the "Big Guys" care about customer satisfaction.
Even though we may have a large presence in the magazines or internet. I want to assure you that we will never become the " Evil Big Guys" We strive to take care of everyone because without all of you guys we wouldn't be even be here! So thanks again!
Old 03-01-2011, 08:22 AM

Here is a link to pics of the truck.My new Wheels!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.