Poor bcoutsfly... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wives/ Girlfriends/ Kids Forum For all the people that put up with the addiction to get addicted themselves!!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 05:56 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Poor bcoutsfly...

Reading bcoutsfly's thread on his ex reminded me of my situation a few years back but I didn't want to hijack the poor guy's thread. I believe it was 2005 and while I was in Flight School (FT Rucker), my girlfriend of 2 years decided to call it quits because I wasn't giving her enough attention (hello, I was in the middle of the most mentally exhausting training in the army). She was still going to school in Wisconsin for Wildlife Management and there wasn't much I could do so I agreed.

Well about 6 months later I go home for Christmas break and decided it was time to get my security deposit back from her and her parents (she never had to paid for sh*t) in addition to dropping off all her crap she had at my place in Alabama. I pull into the apartment complex we lived at and sure enough, she started seeing her "friend" that she's known for years.

This is the good part. I knew it was him because he had his 2003 Duramax parked behind her garage stall. Now, I can't blame her for going after this guy as he had A LOT to offer. Shortly after dropping out of community college that caters to the mentally challenged (he was a normal guy, just really stupid), he started to work part time at Home Depot and moved back in with his parents. It was here when he bought the Duramax and shoved something like $20,000 into the thing so he was $50,000 over his head on this truck.

Well, I didn't want to bother them so I left the box of sh*tat the door and left. Two days later I get a call from her dad and in addition to promising me my $450, he asked that I not make any contact with his daughter over the next several days because it was finals week and she wasn't doing too well. She had already been placed on academic probation twice and the latest time I had to write her appeal to keep her from being suspended for 1 semester do to poor grades (she was number 1480 out of 1481 students in her class).

Well, I had zero intention of talking to her or her family and agreed to his request but instead decided to send an Alumni courtesy message to the head of her academic department noting that I was suspicious that she perhaps had violated integrety rules and cheated on her numerous papers that I had proof-read for her (in fact, I had basically written them over a span of 2 semesters).

The department chair thanked me and promised to look into it and about 2 days later replied asking if I had any digital copies of the work I had done while "proof-reading". He said that they weren't gonna press the issue too much, just approach her and warn her that she was walking a thin line. I of course assisted him and the next week I went to the graduation ceremony to see a friend walk the stage. Low and behold, she ended up bombing her finals and resulted with her being permanently expelled from the University of Wisconsin system.

That was literally the last I had heard from her however a couple friends of mine had seen her on 2 different occassions and both had to immediately call me to let me know that she has since gained about 40 pounds and has completely let herself go. Not sure if she's still with the same guy or not and don't really care. I never did get my money back and to be honest, don't want it. LOL

So yeah, there are ways to get back at somebody and then there are ways to absolutely f*ck them over. She traded in a US Army Aviation Officer for a part time home depot salesman... did I mention she was dumb?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2009, 06:30 AM
assistant director

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That sucks but at least you got out when the getting was good it could have been you she gained 40 pounds on
Old 02-20-2009, 05:43 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've saw and experienced similar results. I was traded in also, kinda happy about it later on too. One of my ex's gained well north of the 40lbs of extra and just loved the new guy that made about half what I did. I like him pretty well too, since he's the one stuck with sleeping beside her. I hate to say I dated her when she looked her best, but I guess that's what happen. I remember him asking me how much I payed for a particular car [$4000] and when I responded, said he could have owned 3 cars for that amount. I admit it was the early 90's but that was a fair price for a used car. I saw her here and there for about 4-5 more years. She would always want to kinda flirt, 3 kids later she wasn't remotely attractive and I actually felt sorry for him.The old boy saved me from a life of hell.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.