Kids say/do the DARNDEST things... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wives/ Girlfriends/ Kids Forum For all the people that put up with the addiction to get addicted themselves!!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Kids say/do the DARNDEST things...

What about your kids? I know a lot of you on this site have kids of your own and have been put in situations in which you weren't sure if you should laugh, cry, get mad, etc....

My son Braeden is 6. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Words can not describe his personality... I will try to give you a glimpse of him by telling you what he did this weekend...

We were walking into the store and he turns to this girl, who he obviously thought was cute, and starts singing and dancing @ the top of his lungs.... "I'M A COUNTRY BOY, I GOTTA FOUR WHEEL DRIVE, CLIMB IN MY BED AND I WILL TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE...
Now, try to imagine this while he is dancing like, what looks to me, like Britney Spears...

I was so shocked I didn't know what to say... I think the girl was just as shocked as I was, she turned bright red... I now know that this is a very good song by Alan Jackson... Granted I have had the same two cds in my cd player for the past month and at that time had not heard this song... I had no idea where he got it from...

IT WAS AWESOME... NEVER A DULL MOMENT WITH MY LIL' MAN!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Ole White

thats funny
Old 01-06-2009, 12:15 PM

Old 01-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Premium Member

Good Song.

Will be a good man when he gets older
Minues the Britney Dancing of course....
Old 01-06-2009, 12:24 PM

When my son was only a year old I was walking out of the store with him in my arms and a cute girl looked at him and said "how cute". Being the smartazz that I am, I said "why thank you" with my head held high. She actually got mad and said "I wasn't talking to you!" LOL

Second time I was at a restaurant in the parking lot and I used to have a huge set of bull balls on my truck. My son (8 yrs old now) thought it was funny to kick them because they were full of water and would swing. So he was kicking them and I yelled "stop kicking my balls!" As I said that I saw out of the corner of my eye a cutie in the parking lot. She started laughing so hard she could barely walk into the restaurant. We both still laugh about that one.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:29 PM

That's funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by symbols View Post

When my son was only a year old I was walking out of the store with him in my arms and a cute girl looked at him and said "how cute". Being the smartazz that I am, I said "why thank you" with my head held high. She actually got mad and said "I wasn't talking to you!" LOL

Second time I was at a restaurant in the parking lot and I used to have a huge set of bull balls on my truck. My son (8 yrs old now) thought it was funny to kick them because they were full of water and would swing. So he was kicking them and I yelled "stop kicking my balls!" As I said that I saw out of the corner of my eye a cutie in the parking lot. She started laughing so hard she could barely walk into the restaurant. We both still laugh about that one.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Ole White

Quote:

Old 01-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangInfinity8 View Post
What about your kids? I know a lot of you on this site have kids of your own and have been put in situations in which you weren't sure if you should laugh, cry, get mad, etc....

My son Braeden is 6. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Words can not describe his personality... I will try to give you a glimpse of him by telling you what he did this weekend...

We were walking into the store and he turns to this girl, who he obviously thought was cute, and starts singing and dancing @ the top of his lungs.... "I'M A COUNTRY BOY, I GOTTA FOUR WHEEL DRIVE, CLIMB IN MY BED AND I WILL TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE...
Now, try to imagine this while he is dancing like, what looks to me, like Britney Spears...

I was so shocked I didn't know what to say... I think the girl was just as shocked as I was, she turned bright red... I now know that this is a very good song by Alan Jackson... Granted I have had the same two cds in my cd player for the past month and at that time had not heard this song... I had no idea where he got it from...

IT WAS AWESOME... NEVER A DULL MOMENT WITH MY LIL' MAN!
Quote:

those are both priceless
Old 01-06-2009, 12:54 PM

Another time, I believe Braeden was about four at the time... He loves 50 Cent... absolutely loves his music... One of his favorite songs was Shake that @$$ girl....

We walked into Blockbuster one day and the young chic behind the counter says, can I help yall find anything and Braeden yells out "Shake that @$$ girl...

I DO NOT CONDONE children cursing or anything like that, but I could not help but to laugh...
Old 03-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to pitt_md
I was standing in a check out line with my 4 year old daughter. In front of us was an extreamly overweight guy that had a hygiene problem. My daughter tugged at my hand and said very loud..."DADDY THAT FAT MAN STINKS". The guy turned very red and got out of the line and left the store. Another woman in line told me I should be ashamed of my self for letting my daughter talk like that... I told my daughter that telling the truth is never a bad thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.