never thought this would happen - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wives/ Girlfriends/ Kids Forum For all the people that put up with the addiction to get addicted themselves!!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 07:02 AM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AaronATX
never thought this would happen

my girlfriend was cheating on me, i just found out yesterday. started happening in the past week or so. she goes to texas a&m and all of a sudden asked me to stop coming up, that she'd just see me when she comes back into town for winter break. i thought it seemed strange but figured she just needed her space to deal with finals and stuff. well one of her friends accidentally sent a facebook message to me, they meant to send to her, it was like "oh you have to tell me everything now!! yeah i had the same feelings when i was cheating on my boyfriend too" and stuff like that. called her, woke her up.. demanded an answer.. some dude named Travis Glick, texas a&m class of 2010, has been screwing her behind my back. she was my best friend and this was so out of the blue and such a slap in the face. i never in a million years thought she would cheat on me, especially after she promised me she wouldn't. i know now that her promises never really meant much, but she knows i was hurt like that before, and when we went off to school and she wanted to stay exclusive i told her that if she wanted to see other guys, to break up with me first because i didn't want to have the pain of her cheating on me. well she turned around and did the worst thing she could possibly do. i'm just confused right now, and hurt. not to be conceited but i'm a damn good boyfriend and gave her everything, and i don't deserve to be treated like this

some good that came out of it: i sold a ring i got her and now i can get a valve body for my trans
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2008, 07:05 AM
If it aint a CAT itsa DOG

Sorry man. It always sucks when that stuff happens. Just go out and do a big burnout, it'll make you feel better.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:10 AM
Emergency Services

Send a message via AIM to AaronATX
oh yeah, she was my high school sweetheart too. so if we just broke up from distance and stuff it would have been much easier than this. i had a lot of firsts with her back in the day and this was the last thing i expected. i found out on the day she was coming home too (yesterday). i asked her what she would have done if i hadn't found out, she told me she was going to wait till the end of winter to tell me. WTF?!
Old 12-14-2008, 07:12 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I say just go have a few beers and get laid, that'll clear your mind. Then after you've installed the new vale body and your out for a test drive, swing by Tx A&M and knock her teeth out.
It's always the nice guys that get crapped on.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:22 AM

Congrats on the valvebody!!!
Old 12-14-2008, 07:23 AM

Life is too short and there are too many people out there to have to deal with this. Stay away from her.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to jhaddox
test out the valve body with a with a chain hooked to that dudes rear axle
Old 12-14-2008, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhaddox View Post
test out the valve body with a with a chain hooked to that dudes rear axle
As funny as that would be I don't think you can really blame the guy, who knows what she told him...he probably didn't know she had a boyfriend.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:46 AM

I say, be thankful it was before xmas when you were going to give her a ring!
Old 12-14-2008, 08:06 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
That blows bud! I've been there too, she just cheated on me with my supposed best friend. Oh well, some things happen for a reason. I have a good girl now, and we're getting married next September. She was in a terrible relationship with a bi-polar azzwipe and his crazy azz Mom, and felt bad just leaving him hanging. They weren't dating when we got together fyi. We saved each other I guess

Better than hooking your truck to his car, hook it to her car and drag it somewhere, she's the one that f-ed you over. Actually, while that may make you feel good, it will make you slap yourself in the back of the head when you get a subpoena cause she's suing you for damages, mentally or to her car. People are sue happy these days
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.