Idk what to do...... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wives/ Girlfriends/ Kids Forum For all the people that put up with the addiction to get addicted themselves!!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2011, 01:58 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Unhappy Idk what to do......

So me and this girl (Courtney) have been dating since Oct. 22 of 08 and the past about 6 months we've been kind of on and off cause of a bunch of fighting and I truly love the girl to death, like I would love to spend the rest of my life with her, and last month sometime me and this other girl were hanging out, not a date or anything remotely close to that, it was cold outside and she was early to school and I was there for some reason (I don't go to school no more) so I let her sit with me so she didn't freeze to death, we've known each other for a while and we'd flirt with each other when we'd see each other (but that's how I am, I like to flirt) so anyways we're sitting in my truck just talking and it comes time for her to go to class and she leans over and gives me a hug and then kisses me (no making out or nothing, just a kiss) and Courtney's best friend saw that and told Courtney right away and then Courtney starts texting me saying I cheated on her and all that. I wasn't even sure if we were together then or not. So I was like ya we kissed but I didn't make the move she did and if it woulda been my choice it wouldn't have happened at all and so she dumped my *** for good and at first it was alright, I just kept myself busy and stayed around my friends and thought I'd be able to get threw it. Well bout a week or 2 after that I saw her at a party and couldn't help it, I texted her and told her how I felt, which was I wanted her back and missed her very much. All she kept saying is "shouldn't have cheated" and I kept trying and trying. She finally came threw and we started hanging out again like she'd come over and lay with me and watch movies. So I'm getting my hopes up that we're gonna get back together and be all happy again. Then she just stopped coming over all the time like I'd invite her over a bunch and she'd just be like "no I'm with my friends" or "shouldn't have cheated". Then today I called her and was gonna invite her over for dinner and a movie and cook her dinner and all that good stuff. She don't answer and a few hours go by and she tells me she's starting to fall for someone else (one of my friends) and I just lost it, I had to leave my house. So I went and parked somewhere and just cranked the stereo and bawled my eyes out like a baby, I cried so hard I puked 4 times. I'm so madly in love with this girl that even though I know I need to get over her and move on, I don't want to, I don't want to forget about her and find someone else, I just miss holding her and giving her a kiss and being able to say "I love you baby" and hear it back. So like I don't know what the hell to do here, like I've never felt like this before, like I'm just blank, I didn't eat once today or nothing..... I'm sorry I just had to vent somewhere cause I know my friends don't wanna hear it and I don't wanna go to my parents
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2011, 02:23 AM
Oilfield Trash

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I know what your going through man. Mines a bit different tho. Ive been going to a coworker for my stuff and shes been there for me.

Have you gone into an extent to tell her what the friendship was between the girl you kissed? Whats the status with her as well?

Seems like you gave courtney enough time to come around but shes not forgiven obiously.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:43 AM
Other vehicle is an F250

Good luck man. Hope it works out. Glad I'm too old to date!
Old 02-28-2011, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod B View Post
I know what your going through man. Mines a bit different tho. Ive been going to a coworker for my stuff and shes been there for me.

Have you gone into an extent to tell her what the friendship was between the girl you kissed? Whats the status with her as well?

Seems like you gave courtney enough time to come around but shes not forgiven obiously.
Ya Courtney knew how our friendship was (that was the reason of a bunch of fights, cause me and that girl would flirt) and me and that other girl don't talk no more, she's got a boyfriend and all that.

And ya I've given Courtney about a month and nothings changed, I want to be with her more than anything in the world and I tell her that, idk I guess I just need to try to find someone else even though that's gonna feel damn near impossible....
Old 02-28-2011, 04:39 AM
Illiana Chapter Director

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I went through the exact same thing quite a few years ago (except the getting kissed by another girl part). I'm gonna tell you from my experience that the harder you try to make it work out, the more she's gonna pull away. As much as you don't want to, you need to walk away and let it run it's course. Never know, she might come back but I promise if you keep pursuing her, she won't. Just my
Old 02-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Dude, stuff like this sucks... and that's a fact. However, there is another fact. It isn't working.

So, best thing to do is move on. Stop chewing up your time and energy on something that has become negative, it'll do nothing but drag you down further. And remember some simple advice that I was given many years ago.

Relationships are like city transit buses. If the one you're in isn't taking you where you want to go, jump off and wait around a little, another one will be along shortly.

Good luck with it.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:53 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to 2003kingranch
that sucks man. one of the worst feelings in the world.
hope everything works out
Old 03-01-2011, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanna6powerstroke View Post
I went through the exact same thing quite a few years ago (except the getting kissed by another girl part). I'm gonna tell you from my experience that the harder you try to make it work out, the more she's gonna pull away. As much as you don't want to, you need to walk away and let it run it's course. Never know, she might come back but I promise if you keep pursuing her, she won't. Just my
I've been thinking the same thing lately, and that's what I'm gonna do, I told her today, I went "Courtney, I love you with all my heart and always will and want to be with you more than anything and will always be here for you, but I'm going to leave you alone, this is the last time you'll be hearing from me, so I love you and hope for nothing but the best for you" those were my exact words and that was it, we didn't talk no more. So I'll let it work its course and if our relationship was meant to work out then she'll come around and we'll be back together and all that fairy tail bull**** lol, or a better gal will come around, I'll see what happens, just right now I'm trying not to think about it. All this is just making me not sleep, like NONE AT ALL, I didn't sleep at all last night and tonight I even took a sleeping pill and I'm still wide awake, feeling a little weird though lol like out of it. So I doubt I'll get any sleep tonight either
Old 03-01-2011, 11:46 AM

I've too been through this kinda, off and on relationship, fighting, and this and that and still want to be with the girl, My advice is the same as dhannas, don't show her it bothers you, and actually don't let it bother you. When i was going through this same stuff one of my friends who's alot older than me was giving me advice and was telling me just move on its not worth it and shes not worth your time, I thought "he just doesn't know" and "we'll be okay" and all that. I wasn't looking at was actually happening between us. If you two get back together is that really gonna make you happy? it made me happy.... For about a week. Then she insisted on always fighting again and i was miserable again. A few months later she showed me her true colors and i had finally had enough. I kicked her out(i had great reason to) and ended things for good. It was last st. patricks day and i've been single since then, LOVE IT. I've realize what a waste of 4 years of my life she was and how she didn't deserve me. For the past 3 months or so she's been texting me telling me how much she misses me and us and this and that and i just tell her she should have treated me better and realized what she had. To tell you the truth i don't even think about being with her anymore. And i used to tell her all the same things you tell courtney. and felt the same things probably. The feelings will go away man, have fun being single, mingle with the ladies and when your ready again find a girl thats worth your time and see where it takes you.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Calling all Georgians!

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Listen to Mudstrokin and Dhanna, good advice... HOWEVER!...

I gotta be up front with you though, what the hell were you doing/thinking with that chick in your truck? If you really honestly cared about Courtney that much, and the other chick was the reason you got into so many fights with Courtney over, then why would you put yourself in that situation??? You were asking for it man. Especially since you don't go to school anymore, why were you there with that other girl? I know she's your friend and all, but true friends understand it when they're putting their other friends' relationships in danger. ESPECIALLY when you know that Courtney's best friend goes to that school too.

Do yourself a favor and learn from your mistakes. If you truly care about someone, f*cking think about what you're doing. Seriously... it'll go a long way. Not gonna lie, I've been in your situation before, but it's been reversed... I was the one who got "cheated" on, and man --- let me tell you. I kicked that girl to the curb so fast, and I never looked back. No matter how much they begged and pleaded. I ain't got time for that ****, I'm not playing any games, and I'm definitley too young to be stressing over a woman.

Sorry for the rant, just wanted you to know that everyone's here for your support (including me) but we're also gonna tell you the truth too. Another girl will come along, always does and always will. Take what you've learned with Courtney and grow with it. In the meantime, it's probably best if you could find an outlet to channel all of your frustration --- hit the gym up. Start bulking up, it's what works for me! Good luck man, try not to let it get you too down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.