Thought maybe I would ask a different crowd... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wives/ Girlfriends/ Kids Forum For all the people that put up with the addiction to get addicted themselves!!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 12:48 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thought maybe I would ask a different crowd...

So there is this girl that i work with that i REALLY like. She has everything I want in terms of looks and personality but she is a little shy which I'm okay with because I think its kinda cute. Problem is she previously dated some super ******* and he has pretty much destroyed her. He was a total *** to her alot and now she doesn't want a relationship at this time. Now I can tell she likes me or at least is interested because every time I see her at work her face lights up and she smiles. When i text her she teeexts liiiikkkeee ttthhiiissss with tons of letters in every word and =))))) )))) in pretty much every text. I told her I like her but she just tells me she doesn't want a relationship. I compliment her and do things for her and am nice to her as much as I can be. I just don't know what to do now. Ill my friends who are my age (17, 18, 19) say i need to stop trying to hard and let it go but that isn't me and i don't want to do that. Any advice from some more experienced guys or some women?

Also, I want to make it clear that moving on and letting it go isn't an option here. Right now I'm just acting like a good friend to her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

well my best advice is to stay close to her until she is ready for a relationship. try to hang out with her some and maybe she will fall for you
Old 10-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Premium Member

Ask her out for a platonic meal and show her that all guys are not azzholes. Let her learn in her own time.

You are way too young to be serious anyway. I married at 29. Sure as hell had too many oats to sew before that. Now married for 23 years.

Give it time.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:51 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Like said, keep being nice to her. Maybe you can invite her to do something with you, but you can make sure to itterate that its "just as friends." If she likes that, keep on asking her to do stuff with you. Then you can try to make it a more serious relationship.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:57 PM

But dont be to pushy and freak her out. Theres my 2 cents
Old 10-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Ihre Mama mag mich

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvrider93 View Post
well my best advice is to stay close to her until she is ready for a relationship. try to hang out with her some and maybe she will fall for you
WHAT????

Dude lock her A** in the basement and tell her to put the lotion on the skin...
shell give in.In a coupla years shell forget you were anything but nice to her giving her everything she needs and wants,hell throw a jerry springer episode on now and then to show her how bad it could be.saying that at least shes not ina trailor park she has her OWN hole to live in and its clean
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.