Well since there's no such thing..... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wives/ Girlfriends/ Kids Forum For all the people that put up with the addiction to get addicted themselves!!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 07:25 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well since there's no such thing.....

ahhh so i figure i need to ask for some advice, there's no forum that's for Husbands and Boyfriends..... so yeah i'm posting in here... anyways, i'll get right to the point..... My boyfriend and I were together for two years, happy as can be..... he proposed to me and we planned our wedding for the next spring. Welllll I found out the day that he proposed to me, he cheated on me with my sister and I immediately dumped him and broke off the engagement... everyone in town was suprised and shocked, them all knowing about the engagement and all... recently, my sister moved out because of the embarassment that she has about doing it and everyone in town knowing about it.... but also, recently, he has been telling me that he loves me and wants to get back together.... I don't know what to do, and i'm awfully confused about things. I need some suggestions... I believe in once a cheater, always a cheater, but then again.... i'm up for giving people second chances...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2010, 07:28 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
dump his azz! plenty of fish in the sea.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:32 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Dont do it! Doooont Do it!

Trust is broke - Once they lie - how do you know they really arent anymore?

(I've got a thing against cheaters - my ex cheated on me multiple times) Liars, scroundrels, cheaters - no good! Only thing that changes any of this is a change of heart offered only by belief and committment to Jesus Christ, accountability, and proven record. Without that - its like a crack addict saying they stopped doing the crack on their own. Only a matter of time before that desire comes back.

Dont mean to be harsh here - but its what I beleive.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:35 AM

I couldn't agree with you more, and he had balls to cheat on me with my own sister. If it wouldn't have been on the same day that he proposed I would have shaken it off.... but i'm just not even sure about things anymore.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:42 AM

Well I would tell him to find your sister. No reason to wonder the rest of your life. There is a huge buffet line out there
Old 07-30-2010, 07:44 AM

she lives in california now with my grandpa, and is spoiled rotten and is now seeing some super rich guy that buys her everything... it's somewhat ridiculous..... BUT she still texts my ex... i think she's doing it to piss me off or something.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:53 PM

You already answered your own question, Once a cheater, always a cheater. If he's done it before he will do it again. And if cheating in itself wasnt bad enough he cheated on you with your own sister. He's not worth the trouble now or the heartache he will cause you in the future. Like someone else said, theres a lot more men in this world and there are one's out there that will love and respect you enough not to cheat on you.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldarlin View Post
If it wouldn't have been on the same day that he proposed I would have shaken it off.....
I dont even know you and I know your better then to accept a cheating scroundrel as acceptable! Never shake it off as okay!

NO TIME is cheating alright!

Your better then to be hooked up with a liar like this! As JStokes said - plenty of fish in the sea.

What this jerk didnt do (respect you enough to be committed to you) I assure you there is someone out there that will be more committed then you can imagine!
Old 07-30-2010, 01:04 PM

With what every one has said!! You just need to move on. To many good ones out there to settle with a bad one!
Old 07-30-2010, 01:16 PM

Think about the other girls that you never found out about and prob never will, that'll make you think twice. Live life and have some fun and forget about him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.